What's new

Pakistan Doesn’t Want Modi to Win

Most Pakistanis in reality wish he should not win but have no choice than just saying we want Modi to win, because you know for sure you can't change it.

Even if the whole of Pakistan pray to your God he should not win(which you will anyway), he will still win not only this election, but also 2024 election.

I know nobody will take this challenge. If you have confidence in your God, Try praying to him, asking for Modi's defeat in coming election & see if your prayers will be answered.

I am not sure of my own verdict on this topic. On one hand, both Congress and Modi have the same policies wrt Pakistan. But it is Modi who would be more convincingly able to 'sell' some bargain to Indians on Kashmir. Congress is not likely to have the 'Surgical Strikes' dramas and will be more overtly peaceful toward Pakistan.

Also, Modi has certainly alienated Kashmiris--which could prove very detrimental to India in the future. He's also alienated Dalits and Muslims in India, thus deepening fissures in India. But India is huge country and may well progress, if not prosper, despite these fissures. Modi seems less financially corrupt and more efficient than Congress.

Well.. take Pennies or Paisas out of your pockets and toss up!

Most Pakistanis in reality wish he should not win but have no choice than just saying we want Modi to win, because you know for sure you can't change it.

Even if the whole of Pakistan pray to your God he should not win(which you will anyway), he will still win not only this election, but also 2024 election.

I know nobody will take this challenge. If you have confidence in your God, Try praying to him, asking for Modi's defeat in coming election & see if your prayers will be answered.
Try to broaden your horizon and come out of this little world you live in...

If Modi win then cow population will increase and Muslim population will further decrease.

Pakisan wants Col. Modi to win at all costs..

Back
Top Bottom