What's new

Pakistan deports five Chinese engineers for attacking policemen

Chinese are investing $billions and working hard.
Our police should cooperate, all they have to do is to drive along in a vehicle, they should be ever ready.

ME WANT TO SEE CHINA-PAKISTAN SMOOCH REAL LOVE.

Why are you so concerned?.......what has the Pakistan/China relationship got to do with india or indians?............are you that insecure and unnerved that you have to try to involve yourself with something that has got NOTHING to do with you?

Why are you so concerned?.......what has the Pakistan/China relationship got to do with india or indians?............are you that insecure and unnerved that you have to try to involve yourself with something that has got NOTHING to do with you?
I'm just messing around man.

Indian monkeys report to this thread immediately for your humble pie

The Chinese engineers also wrote a letter of complaint to Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif explaining their side on the incident, but this was not accepted

Big eye opener there, even the politicians told them to get out. They refuse to even hear them.

I was giving it all in trying not to bring that up. LOL

No need to, bring it up please. These lot still troll away after first accusing Pakistan of not doing anything, but when they do, they still troll.

great riddance .. should respect our laws and customs or else this wil happen

Terminate bad attitude on spot..good work..! But for assaulting the police they must have faced the court..
Believe you me, they will face much stronger punishment in China, deportation also means end of their jobs and more importantly, they are not coming to Pakistan again. That is really strict for that much offence.

lol deportation ? should have punished them , any other nation would have . They attacked your police lol , pulling hair ,angrily climbing on police car , punching the window of the car etc etc
Exactly, wonder what would have happened if a Pakistani worker had attacked Chinese police officers, blocked roads, disrupt electricity supply to a police station.

What had u done to the italian sailors who killed indian fishermen , indian chaddis?

Back
Top Bottom