What's new

Pakistan deports five Chinese engineers for attacking policemen

Its agreement between Pak-China , all CPEC crew will be provided full security. Obviously, these engineer did security breach and deported. And they will get punished in China too.

lol deportation ? should have punished them , any other nation would have . They attacked your police lol , pulling hair ,angrily climbing on police car , punching the window of the car etc etc
O well, do you know these Italians ??? ..
italian-marines-l.jpg

So you didn't bring them to trial, and could not do jack about it. Ah, and you're here trolling about Pakistan......
Lol the incident occurred in an open sea which as per indian version is under indian jurisdiction and as per italian international water. Matter went before UNO and is currently there. Don't compare it with the incident occured in your country.

What had u done to the italian sailors who killed indian fishermen , indian chaddis?
Lol who is talking ! Some one who let off killer Raymond davis by accepting a few dollars..Cheapo..

Its agreement between Pak-China , all CPEC crew will be provided full security. Obviously, these engineer did security breach and deported. And they will get punished in China too.

O well, do you know these Italians ??? ..
italian-marines-l.jpg
I must say the Italians are beautiful and what they did makes sense.

Lol the incident occurred in an open sea which as per indian version is under indian jurisdiction and as per italian international water. Matter went before UNO and is currently there. Don't compare it with the incident occured in your country.

Wow, just wow, you find us discussing the deaths of the Indian fisherman funny....:disagree:

The incident occurred on Indian controlled water that's why India made a big deal about it but couldn't do anything.

Of course we shouldn't compare it to the Pakistan event as the Indian event is far worse on every level!! The engineers went back with bloody faces, have been deported and even wrote a grovelling letter to allow them to stay in Pakistan. They face worse punishment in China.
The Indian fishermen are dead, do you know what that means i.e. their loved ones will never see them again!

I remember when the Enrica Lexie case happened, virtually every Pakistani and Chinese person got behind India and wanted these scum punished, as it reeked of colonial bullying, yet here you are laughing about it, and you have the bloody nerve to troll about the Pakistani incident.
I don't know what it is with you, either you love us inflicting pain and humiliation upon on when you troll, or you have no shame whatsoever.

China has a history of using immigration as a tool to infiltrate a target country, what better way to plant spies to steal military and industrial secrets. With recent Chinese actions of subversion and just taking over resource rich area's from neighboring countries it will be increasing hard for them to play the innocent oppressed minority just trying to fit in!!!!!!
Syria, Greece , Armenia , Saudi, UAE and Iranian all hate Turkish. :enjoy:

I put him in his place already. Please do not indulge in any flame baiting because he is not Turkish....he is false flagger rat from the slums of South Asia.

Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Taiwan, Vietnam and India.
All hate China!
Soon Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia...

Btw, you should contact right-wing Japanese nationalists. You guys would get along; perfervid nationalists that love to spam poorly researched propaganda in broken english.:enjoy:

I put him in his place already. Please do not indulge in any flame baiting because he is not Turkish....he is false flagger rat from the slums of South Asia.

Tepeden tırnağa kadar türküm.
Ezelden ebede türküm ben.

Tepeden tırnağa kadar türküm.
Ezelden ebede türküm ben.
Listen mate, we respect both Chinese and Turkish nations and we have great relations with both and we want to keep it that way. Unfortunately you two do not have best of the relations at the moment but I hope that in future both countries will solve the issues and remove any misunderstandings between the two and get along well and Pakistan will be very happy to play its role in bringing the two closer as we did bring China out of its isolation in 1960s and bring it closer to USA, both established diplomatic ties.
But until then, I would request you guys to keep your emotions controlled otherwise I would have to report to the mods.

That is a poor google translation. :lol:

Indeed a false flagger pretend to be Turkish.

Çinliler kadar pislik bir millet yoktur. Amını siktiğimin komünist şerefsizleri.
Atalarını çin seddine gömdük ondandır bu nefretin.:P

They should have been put behind the bars before deporting them.

They should have been put behind the bars before deporting them.
OK galti ho gai Hari Persad ji,

on the other hand, each and every country does whatever suits its interests and seems beneficial. If Pakistan thinks this is the best way to deal with this situation, so be it.
Thank you for your sincere concerns.

OK galti ho gai Hari Persad ji,

on the other hand, each and every country does whatever suits its interests and seems beneficial. If Pakistan thinks this is the best way to deal with this situation, so be it.
Thank you for your sincere concerns.

All right.

Back
Top Bottom