What's new

Pakistan deploys paramilitary to provide security to Sikh pilgrims

What....?:what: Was this suppose to be a joke..? :confused:

I think this is kind of offensive!!!

Why would you say this Torpedo..?

Well it sounds fair.. When Mr. Darkstar was using sarcasm to highlight khalistan movment..!!! He however held sikh culture very high but he was billitiling you for being an indian.. or he was just bilittling you for the failed khalistan movment..!!!! It doesnt go really well with an indian...!!! I am sorry gabbar..if you didnt see the sarcasm but to be frank i really felt it..!!!! And if any one is offended by Mr. Torepdos comments.. i would say sorry for that.. but defnitely it was in reply to Mr. Darkstars sarcasm..!!! But we are defnitely thankfull for oridnary pakistanis who have allowed our sikh brothers to conduct the pilgrimage..as you can see from my previous posts but i would like to say that.. its not a crime if sarcasm is dealt with sarcasm..!!!

He said Khalistan and Bharat. Plus I think it was directed toward me not toward any Indian member. I didn't even found that offensive.

There is difference:
Khalistan and Bharat : A dieying freedom movement to some extent.
Politicaly still alive.
Terrorist and Pakistani : Labeled all Pakistanies terrorists!!

See the difference?

But I think you guys are overreacting to this.

He said Khalistan and Bharat. Plus I think it was directed toward me not toward any Indian member. I didn't even found that offensive.

There is difference:
Khalistan and Bharat : A dieying freedom movement to some extent.
Politicaly still alive.
Terrorist and Pakistani : Labeled all Pakistanies terrorists!!

See the difference?

But I think you guys are overreacting to this.

Well even if it is directed towards you,i felt that he was trying to touch a nerver on any patriotic sikh indian, becuase he surely knew he was addressing an indian.. and he knew about a khalistan movment.. which is non existent now in india..and thats vouched by 100% of sikh friends that i have..!!! However you didnt find it offensive but.. i surely did even though i am not a sikh..!!! So sarcasm towards a section of people or to the whole country.. its all the same...!!!

Well it sounds fair.. When Mr. Darkstar was using sarcasm to highlight khalistan movment..!!! He however held sikh culture very high but he was billitiling you for being an indian.. or he was just bilittling you for the failed khalistan movment..!!!! It doesnt go really well with an indian...!!! I am sorry gabbar..if you didnt see the sarcasm but to be frank i really felt it..!!!! And if any one is offended by Mr. Torepdos comments.. i would say sorry for that.. but defnitely it was in reply to Mr. Darkstars sarcasm..!!! But we are defnitely thankfull for oridnary pakistanis who have allowed our sikh brothers to conduct the pilgrimage..as you can see from my previous posts but i would like to say that.. its not a crime if sarcasm is dealt with sarcasm..!!!

you surely dont expect the khalistan movement to be revived just because Darkstar mentioned it?
apart from that particular comment from darkstar...it's all going positive in this thread...lets keep it to that...cus otherwise it'l have a domino effect...

Well even if it is directed towards you,i felt that he was trying to touch a nerver on any patriotic sikh indian, becuase he surely knew he was addressing an indian.. and he knew about a khalistan movment.. which is non existent now in india..and thats vouched by 100% of sikh friends that i have..!!! However you didnt find it offensive but.. i surely did even though i am not a sikh..!!! So sarcasm towards a section of people or to the whole country.. its all the same...!!!

Why would I find that offensive? Khalistan movement is true as much I love India. It may not be alive as far as militency is concerned but politicaly still is. No body got punished for 1984 and feeling of being second class citizen will remain with in Sikhs for ever. And movement of Khalistan will stay alive too but what extent, who knows?
But this is whole different issue and Pritosh said "keep is positive", I will try to do that.:cheers:

Why would I find that offensive? Khalistan movement is true as much I love India. It may not be alive as far as militency is concerned but politicaly still is. No body got punished for 1984 and feeling of being second class citizen will remain with in Sikhs for ever. And movement of Khalistan will stay alive too but what extent, who knows?
But this is whole different issue and Pritosh said "keep is positive", I will try to do that.:cheers:

Ofcourse a feeling of injustice would definitely be there.. but i dont know how you can say that you feel like a second class citizen...!! And this is the first time i am hearing something like that..!!!! However yes culprits are not punished and nobody supports that..!!!!
Any ways lets keep this thread clean and discuss this in another thread..!!!

I think i have spoiled the party with two Indian members losing their control. hypocrite, turned out to be the first ar@#hole to get direct IP banned in a while.

I think i have spoiled the party with two Indian members losing their control. hypocrite, turned out to be the first ar@#hole to get direct IP banned in a while.

Loosing control? Nothing wrong with discussing, i know bit off topic. I would recommend deleting these posts. This might clean it up a bit, what do you think webbster?

Back
Top Bottom