What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Pak Army actually knows that US is the devil. It is powerless due to following reasons:

1. Weak economy
2. Limited conventional capabilities
3. Sold out GOP
4. Corruption

i personally don't see any problems with 1 & 2.

if Army is sincere, they can solve the problem 3 & 4 and when this is done, 1& 2 will start improving.

@ Imran
Is it pakistans army's job to make economy better ?

nope sir.

there job is to protect us from inside and out side if isi protect us from inside and there is no blasts there will be 7%gdp growth and if army protect us from out side and there is no attacks the gdp will be 9% growth.so there is link between them and economy . as peace is must for economic growth

MIRANSHAH: Tribal elders of Tank have announced three-day mourning against the killing of 44 civilian of Mehsud tribe in US drone strike on Thursday, Geo News reported on Friday.

The tribal elders strongly condemned the attack and demanded of the government to halt US drone attacks in North Waziristan. The demand was made in a ‘jirga’ of Mehsud tribe held at political compound of Tank.

IS it enough???

It's a generic second strike option aimed at any attacker. No specific country need be mentioned.
It's a poor man's nuclear sub with hand delivery of payload.

I don't think the US will even engage an adversary if there is a reasonable likelihood of a nuclear response on the US mainland.

They will if the stakes are high enough, but it will push the engagement threshhold that much higher.

Why do you suppose they are treating NK with kid gloves? because they know the regime is just crazy enough to ship off a suitcase nuke headed for the US.

Anyway, it was a silly fantasy. I agree we are in no position to threathen the US with nuclear weapons.
NK is sheltered by China. This is why it is safe and NK knows it.

US Think Tank acknowledges that if NK would not have Chinese cover, NK would have been wiped out or assimilated.

If US had the guts to send USSR packing from Cuba; you don't need further explanation.

Human life is of little value in front of US resolve.

Though, you made a good point: "They will if the stakes are high enough"

Though, trust me! US already acknwoledges that some one might be willing to detonate a nuclear device in one of the American cities. They have made preparations but who knows their plans?

@ agnostic indian
China has not trained Tamil Tigers , mukti bahani etc. China is not blocking water of any country.
@ f 16
ask any indian in this forum how professional is general kiyani ? (Especially in context of 2008 and Swat and Waziristan operation etc).

@ agnostic indian
China has not trained Tamil Tigers , mukti bahani etc. China is not blocking water of any country.
@ f 16
ask any indian in this forum how professional is general kiyani ? (Especially in context of 2008 and Swat and Waziristan operation etc).
thosel were your inventions we just tried and succeeded.

It's really surprising to see how some members have so much ghairat now.These are the same people who support Taliban occupation of Waziristan.A Pakistani territory.Where are you people when taliban kill 50 people every week?You are probably supporting those scums.I mean lets not be hypocrites when taliban do something i dont see any thing from you guys but usual apologist bullshit like we should strike a peace deal with them and surrender etc.This so called highly inflated ghairat is just bs.You will be screwed by all the countries around the world until you stop supporting terrorist because today they are against America tomorrow they might be against china due to which Pakistan's relations with the world will deteriorate.It is in our best interest to kick out the taliban and radicals from our lands so that no one can put blame on us and NATO will have no chance to bomb our land.It is only due to Taliban that NATO got chance to bomb Afghanistan.

@ agnostic indian
@ f 16

wow what a funny post so indians will decide now how professional is general kiyani is before few minutes you say india is threat they are enemy now you need lisence from them. are we blind to see him? he is not professional nor brave military leader at all.

@ mujeeb
Each year more than 2,000 American citizens are arrested abroad. Over 1,000 of those arrested were held on charges of using or possessing drugs.

Americans arrested abroad
It depends upon their importance to US administration. Are they CIA operatives, Diplomats, or military personal?

Raymond Davis was a CIA operative. US got him back.

Similarly, several US military personal were once captured by China (see US-China spy row for more details). US got them back too after 11 days.

@ agnostic indian
@ f 16

This shows you know precious little about the Sri Lankan civil war and I think you got to know about them only from def.pk

Mukti Bahini -well it has been debated to death and no need for it now.

As for water blocking - Neither does India and if you feel India is wrongfully blocking water the doors of ICJ are always open.

It depends upon their importance to US administration. Are they CIA operatives, Diplomats, or military personal?

Raymond Davis was a CIA operative. US got him back.

Similarly, several US military personal captured by China were important. US got them back too after 11 days. See US-China spy row for more details.

give me one example when a US spy shoot out and kill 2 chines and china or any other country hand over him. not spy killer.

i personally don't see any problems with 1 & 2.

if Army is sincere, they can solve the problem 3 & 4 and when this is done, 1& 2 will start improving.
But why Pak army? Its role should be limited to protection of Pakistan. Nothing else.

What about Pak civilians? They complain a lot but what are they doing to make Pakistan strong?

Are you talking about Muslim Ummah! yes, USA do not have a chance to stand against united Ummah led by Pakistan. Just imagine Pakistanis, Saudis, Egyptians, Emirates, Nigerians, Malaysians warships heading for america. we should be untied under one army. :agree:

Ya that will take the US about 2 weeks to finish off, dude their naval Air arm is bigger than the all these air forces combined. Stop living these Ummah dream, muslim country's dont care about each other.

Back
Top Bottom