What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

But the people killed in this attack were 80 civilians. Where does the spy war come into all this?
What does the Pak army gain by killing 80 civilians?

It kills the credibility of those who had sought to avoid the need for military action, by creating political space -- now of course, the necessity of military action will become more "obvious" -- US wants military action, Fauj seeks to avoid it.

Why is it that the Fauj seeks to avoid military action against those who target Pakistanis in their cities? Why does the fauj never make public, what exactly are their bottom lines in Afghanistan and the region? After all why do Pakistan and the US find they are not in sync???

I'm not taking a position about what is it that the Fauj must do -- all I'm asking is why this idiot way of doing business?? After all, what kind of policies are these??

COA Kiyani saab. Plz stop insulting us again and again if u dont have balls to shoot down drones and tell americans to fu** o** than plz stop insulting us more by giving these comments. Just try once to stand up against americans and u will quickly find out how much power u have and how Pakistani ppl will support u.

the gap between public and army will only bring destruction~ even Salahuddin Ayyubi was aware of this, somebody tell our Army that enough is enough. what's there to be scared off, we will stand by you and die with you. Somebody tell them to learn from the last years of Muslim rule in Spain .

Somebody tell them that we love you but can't follow you blindly!

They are not open to hearing this, please trust me on this.

India has increased military budget from $32.8 billion to 36.8 billion.
Is India peaceful ?

Dudoo.....How we were surviving before 9/11 ? All support that we are getting now has been divided into these morons , a common man has nothing to do with this bloody aid..........
Try to do some research.

We were in bad shape before 9/11. And we are even in more bad shape after 9/11.

We were getting US Aid all the time: http://www.ips.org.pk/***************/security-a-foreign-policy/1080.html

We had such weak foreign representation that US actually threatened to bomb us back to stone age, right after 9/11. We were the 1st on the list.

Think about it.

We are in a big mess due to our internal problems and weak foreign representation.

India has increased military budget from $32.8 billion to 36.8 billion.
Is India peaceful ?

its our problem? you see when last time we have more budjet then india? its there money and look there gdp and economy . first work hard free pakistan make strong economy then you budjet will be 50bn and no one will comment on it

and still the love affair of our Army with US doesn't come to an end. will somebody tell me what it will take to realize our army (i can't stop laugh at the word army) that america is the devil and not friend?
Pak Army actually knows that US is the devil. It is powerless due to following reasons:

1. Weak economy
2. Limited conventional capabilities
3. Sold out GOP
4. Corruption

We are criticising Gen. Kiyani who has spend dozens of years for his beloved country.
I wonder Indians are acknowledging professionalism of Kiyani and we are degrading.

COA Kiyani saab. Plz stop insulting us again and again if u dont have balls to shoot down drones and tell americans to fu** o** than plz stop insulting us more by giving these comments. Just try once to stand up against americans and u will quickly find out how much power u have and how Pakistani ppl will support u.

what he will got from this ? its pakistan's lose to go away from pakistan . its matter of food we cant feed ourself without aid now as you can read our friends saying here

It kills the credibility of those who had sought to avoid the need for military action, by creating political space -- now of course, the necessity of military action will become more "obvious" -- US wants military action, Fauj seeks to avoid it.

Why is it that the Fauj seeks to avoid military action against those who target Pakistanis in their cities? Why does the fauj never make public, what exactly are their bottom lines in Afghanistan and the region? After all why do Pakistan and the US find they are not in sync???

I'm not taking a position about what is it that the Fauj must do -- all I'm asking is why this idiot way of doing business?? After all, what kind of policies are these??

So, basically, you are sayijng this drone strike was done by one part of the Pak army to force the other parts to launch offensive in North Waziristan?

From the looks of it, it has backfired. People want us to back out of WOT.

We are criticising Gen. Kiyani who has spend dozens of years for his beloved country.
I wonder Indians are acknowledging professionalism of Kiyani and we are degrading.

when indians praise a pakistani army chief? think so.

and what we achive for dozens of years feed him and give him good life and millions in last dozen years at the end he agree to bomb us?. he should think abut this what he is doing with us rather then we think. tell me country is from kiyani or today kiyani is from country?

Back
Top Bottom