What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

"Foreign secretary Salman Bashir conveyed this strong condemnation to US ambassador Cameron Munter and has demanded an apology and explanation.

"This is not only unacceptable but also a flagrant violation of all humanitarian rules and norms."

give me one example when a US spy shoot out and kill 2 chines and china or any other country hand over him. not spy killer.
Sure:

Wang Wei, the Chinese fighter pilot killed when his jet collided with a US spy plane off Hainan province.

Here are the details of US-China spy plane row: US-China spy plane row | Gallery | guardian.co.uk

All 24 US miliitary workers were back to US after 11 days of captivity from China. Bush administration was so strong.

Ya that will take the US about 2 weeks to finish off, dude their naval Air arm is bigger than the all these air forces combined. Stop living these Ummah dream, muslim country's dont care about each other.

why muslims only even arabs dont care each others and even gulf states dont care each other also every muslim country public inside there country dont care each other. since last 3000 when we see muslim joint forces just collect for march prade or exersizes let alone combat.

Similarly, several US military personal were once captured by China (see US-China spy row for more details). US got them back too after 11 days.

I am interested to know more details, any links? Only strong spy wars Russia vs US, only exchange agents.

"Foreign secretary Salman Bashir conveyed this strong condemnation to US ambassador Cameron Munter and has demanded an apology and explanation.

"This is not only unacceptable but also a flagrant violation of all humanitarian rules and norms."

they never inform us what was US reply . thats more important for us .lol

Not to mention that incident where US bombed Chinese Embassay but unlike Pakistani Chinese are smart people.They are working hard on to be on the top and sooner or later they will take revenge but Pakistanis want to take revenge when country is almost bankrupt

Not to mention that incident where US bombed Chinese Embassay but unlike Pakistani Chinese are smart people.They are working hard on to be on the top and sooner or later they will take revenge but Pakistanis want to take revenge when country is almost bankrupt

my dear patriot please give me one date when we will free and sovrent nation even in 2090 . my soul will come back and see it on earth i promise.

It's really surprising to see how some members have so much ghairat now.These are the same people who support Taliban occupation of Waziristan.A Pakistani territory.Where are you people when taliban kill 50 people every week?You are probably supporting those scums.I mean lets not be hypocrites when taliban do something i dont see any thing from you guys but usual apologist bullshit like we should strike a peace deal with them and surrender etc.This so called highly inflated ghairat is just bs.You will be screwed by all the countries around the world until you stop supporting terrorist because today they are against America tomorrow they might be against china due to which Pakistan's relations with the world will deteriorate.It is in our best interest to kick out the taliban and radicals from our lands so that no one can put blame on us and NATO will have no chance to bomb our land.It is only due to Taliban that NATO got chance to bomb Afghanistan.
And Pakistan too.

Very reasonable point of view. Agreed 100% :tup:

Pakistani enlightened indeed have no clue of hypocrisy that runs wild in tribal regions. If they are so patriotic, why did they not act against Taliban before arrival of Pak army?

I am not saying that all Pak Tribes are corrupted. However, they too have a share of bad apples.

Ya that will take the US about 2 weeks to finish off, dude their naval Air arm is bigger than the all these air forces combined. Stop living these Ummah dream, muslim country's dont care about each other.

Exactly, Arab states don't have hand experiences in technology. They demanding foregin helps. US has strong extensive experiences in wars and upgrading technology year by year.

If there is present Ummah, no Pakistan can't join them. Let them solve problems.

ok cool down guys i make one cup of this for every one .

Roohafza.jpg

now please stop it i am going to die with heart attack if i never take break from this anger

Pakistan army made 37% kashmir , made Pakistan atomic power and biggest muslim and 7th world power in its limited resources.

@Imran
^Lol, you are so much anger since Raymond Davis, changing Flags, another drones attacks. We, men, need to control emotionals and show reasonable views on many problems.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Pakistan army made 37% kashmir , made Pakistan atomic power and biggest muslim and 7th world power in its limited resources.

Yeah, meaningless. It is only papers. Never show our brave, action, and patriot.

Always bribe and run away you know it.

and we lose hundreds in air raids from a country which is depend on our splly? dont repeate some story bro this i know since 20 years

@ Raptor
Do you forget 1947 capturing Azad Kashmir and Gilgit.
1965 , successful defence
1998 atomic explosions
Swat operation
Badam chaiye

Back
Top Bottom