What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Two Carrier Aircraft groups can send all of these to the bottom of the ocean. Still there will be 9 Carrier Groups remaining.

Talk something practical.

STFU.

muslim countries have five times more population than america. we have oil, if we stop exporting than american economy goes to hell. russia, china, north korea will help us.

Pakistan became useless and helpless, please accept that!

Since drones attack has been ongoing three years, why apologize now?

only problem is lose the respect and fear . remember when us TOMAHOWK attack on afghanistan there army cheif come here convence us ask our prmetion to fly tom howk on pakistan now they daily bomb us .that time they sceared from pakistan reaction now they know what pakistan is.
Tomahawk missiles flew over Iran too.

They never asked permission from Iran.

When you are powerful, no one challenges you.

Sir ji family has made best choice. Suppose , if Davis was hanged , what benefit the family got ( except emotional for some time) ? How many of us have helped the family ? Sorry to say , we only know to talk.

The family did not approved the money. police locked them up for 4 hours. told them to switch off their mobile phones. entire judgment was topi drama. govt did this with full support of army.

So, in order to effect developments, the US knowingly and with knowledge and assistance of elements within the army launched this attack, probably from a base within Pakistan -- Spy wars, if you will

But the people killed in this attack were 80 civilians. Where does the spy war come into all this?
What does the Pak army gain by killing 80 civilians?

STFU.

muslim countries have five times more population than america. we have oil, if we stop exporting than american economy goes to hell. russia, china, north korea will help us.

If they are really capable, they would have done it long ago. Stop being impractical hiding under lame taunts.

And exactly who are "we". Do you think the Arabs identify with you, A south Asian ? Are you really that naive ?

And fine, since you are not capable of engaging in useful discussion, feel free not to reply.

If they are really capable, they would have done it long ago. Stop being impractical hiding under lame taunts.

And exactly who are "we". Do you think the Arabs identify with you, A south Asian ? Are you really that naive ?

And fine, since you are not capable of engaging in useful discussion, feel free not to reply.

It's a pointless discussion.
Everyone knows the US can vaporise the entire Islamic world's militaries in less than a week.

What wrong army has done ?
We want that army should control every matter of Pakistan whether economical , security , defence welfare etc.
Indians always talk about professionalism of Pak army and we are degrading it.
Your army secured 1st in recent exercises in britain with India stood 86th (please also compare budget of both armies).

b

And yet some are behaving like ostrich -- making arguments in support of cynicism, incompetence, and out right lies, instead of counseling that the army needs to be Pakistan's army, or Pakistan will not need an army.

the gap between public and army will only bring destruction~ even Salahuddin Ayyubi was aware of this, somebody tell our Army that enough is enough. what's there to be scared off, we will stand by you and die with you. Somebody tell them to learn from the last years of Muslim rule in Spain .

Somebody tell them that we love you but can't follow you blindly!

Tomahawk missiles flew over Iran too.

They never asked permission from Iran.

When you are powerful, no one challenges you.

Pls do not compare mullah's iran with pakistan. they do not have any respect. no country will allow US missiles to fly over their land. :disagree: you are overestimating american strength.

@ MBQ
It seems you want Khilafat in europe. Come on. Start your campaign.
LOL! :tup:

Yes! I want to see if MBQ is all talk or he can actually do something.

I have never called you an idiot and never will...
Thank you

Brother... No one is asking for war... Wars are not an easy matter... It is YOU who is constantly talking about war... dont do this or there will be war... dont do that or there will be war... why?? Why is America not attacking Iran or Venezuala??
I have been constantly shunning war since I joined this forum. I had been an advocate of peace and will continue to do so.

And I have even pointed out a major weakness of Pakistani nation: very weak representation in USA

This is something that Pakistani need to understand. Several nations have strong representations in US and they are treated good.

USA knows Pakistan from only the perspective of our COAS and GOP. It does not understands Pakistan's problems properly. Anti-Pakistani sentiments run high in USA. What are we doing to stop this?

Please get this thing out of your head... I have posted books on different threads here detailing the plan to improve Pakistan... You need to read them and only then you can comment... Dont stick to just a one sided shallow argument and refuse to study the other side... You cannot say the same thing to me because we are LIVING your side of the reality at the moment... You are not the change... you need to listen to the change in order to understand it... If you dont listen you ll keep coming across as nonsense to many!!!
Kindly refer to me these books.

I am sticking by my argument: engaging US militarily will not solve our problems. It will only increase them.

Our salvation lies in education and strong foreign representation. The two areas where we have not yet delivered.

I have never called you an idiot and never will...

Brother... No one is asking for war... Wars are not an easy matter... It is YOU who is constantly talking about war... dont do this or there will be war... dont do that or there will be war... why?? Why is America not attacking Iran or Venezuala??

Please get this thing out of your head... I have posted books on different threads here detailing the plan to improve Pakistan... You need to read them and only then you can comment... Dont stick to just a one sided shallow argument and refuse to study the other side... You cannot say the same thing to me because we are LIVING your side of the reality at the moment... You are not the change... you need to listen to the change in order to understand it... If you dont listen you ll keep coming across as nonsense to many!!!

very well said. No one here is suggesting or wanting war with the US, we just want Pakistan to act as a sovereign country. War on Pakistan isn't going to sell well in the US.

People are already tired and fed up of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, now a war in Pakistan.... all this talk of Obama starting this war to save his presidency is just nonsense.

When devastating attacks like this happen and the response of our govt and military is condemning and asking for apology, they sound and appear totally impotent.

They become a joke. Gilani and Zardari had become a joke over repeated condemning and mr. Kiyani has joined their ranks too.

It's as simple as shooting down a drone or two. But they wont do it. Not because they fear military strike from the US. But because they've accepted huge amount of dollars for these strikes.

Billions of dollars worth of deal have been struck with the Pak army and gov't for these drone strikes. These sell out leaders aren't going to axe their income for people's sake. They'd rather issue fake statements of resentment and scare people of disaster by acting against US. And it's working.

Now is the time to get out of this war. Part your ways. The entire nation is burning. The results of this drone attack on innocent tribal civilians are written all over the wall. Tribesmen have already sworn revenge on Americans in Pakistan. They probably wont get to a single American but will end up killing hundred or thousands of Pakistanis in their pursuit.

These leaders and generals are going to be sitting safely in their lavish houses and people of Pakistan are gonna be dying on the streets.

this dream of ummah daily made by zaid hamid and he update it daily heheehehehehe

Pakistan became useless and helpless, please accept that!

Since drones attack has been ongoing three years, why apologize now?

i accept it already and i feel less pain now those who belive in pakistan and its forces they will got more pain in future as today was vacation of drone tommorow they will fly again and hunt pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom