What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the horehouse of saud, the zionist wettest dream is about to be realized!
But when all said and done, Rasulallah Mohammad himself and his Ahlbayt have time after time foreseen, whom the Victor will be!

Long live Israeli/Pakistani friendship !!! :rolleyes:

A country which does not even recognize Israel.Critical thinking seems pretty low since the start of this conflict.

@yavar

serious_cat_sees_what_you_did-14334.jpg

You pakistani and indians are the greatest fools of the all! You are so blinded by hate, that you have forgotten, you are one and the same people! You killing them and them killing you, is you killing your own!

You pakistani and indians are the greatest fools of the all! You are so blinded by hate, that you have forgotten, you are one and the same people! You killing them and them killing you, is you killing your own!
we r not one n same,,,,, north India n eastern Pakistan share similarities,,othr thn that nothng common

Patience is Virtue --- I understand why you worry....Now a days
we r not one n same,,,,, north India n eastern Pakistan share similarities,,othr thn that nothng common
Thanks for being so HONEST :smitten:

Pakistan can and must play a bridge between Iran and Saudi Arabia. That will be service to Islam. Taking sides will not serve anyone and will create more internal fissures.

Pakistan is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If it does not join the Saudi camp, it would lose out on the monetary largesse that SA has been bestowing on Pakistan amounting to billions of dollars which keeps Pakistan's economy afloat.

If it signs up, then it would piss off Iran.

All said, it's better to keep out of the mess.

Did you arrive from another planet? What largesse you are talking about?

the main fight we counting on hopefully will be with Pakistan never mind Saudis so stop dreaming it will be between Iran and Saudi

So you are hoping for war with Pakistan, mashallah.

Pakistan does not need war, and certainly not with Iran. Pakistan has fought in wars all its life and needs to do other things.
However, I will say that we are more prepared for conflict than many others and have a massive, well equipped conventional army, that is experienced in battle (unlike many other states) and has the most powerful weapon at its disposal. None of this is meant to be for our Western neighbour. So please stop.

So you are hoping for war with Pakistan, mashallah.

Pakistan does not need war, and certainly not with Iran. Pakistan has fought in wars all its life and needs to do other things.
However, I will say that we are more prepared for conflict than many others and have a massive, well equipped conventional army, that is experienced in battle (unlike many other states) and has the most powerful weapon at its disposal. None of this is meant to be for our Western neighbour. So please stop.
Ignore him bro, he's a troll.

Ignore him bro, he's a troll.

Brother I take none of it seriously, thank you for your message.

And the filthy language is being tolerated against Pakistanis, why?

Nothing is being tolerated and moderation is ongoing. Pakistani members have also slandered Iran on occasions. Let's just get along.

Last edited:
Don't waste time in discussing with common Sunni Pakistanis. They all hate shiites to their bones. That's the reality but they want to save the face of chanting Islamic brotherhood, ... as well. Also, there are tens of millions of them living out there and talking with a few of them, who are all throughly brainwashed, is not going to change anything. My suggestion for you is not caring to discuss with common Pakistani or Arabs.
As I said before, I don't care to talk with Pakistani peasants here. Read the post above yours.

@waz sure... Great moderation.

@waz sure... Great moderation.

That was earlier on in the thread. Nothing has been said now and I have deleted the posts you pointed out.
If you have an issue with moderation, take it up with us in the relevant section, rather than making a fuss over it here. Thank you.

@waz If this forum is a wahabi forum as this Bilal goon implies, I will be honored to be banned from this forum.

It's nothing my friend, and I hope to God never what you said. It belongs to all. Keep posting, just everyone needs to keep a level head and watch the content of their posts.

That was earlier on in the thread. Nothing has been said now and I have deleted the posts you pointed out.
If you have an issue with moderation, take it up with us in the relevant section, rather than making a fuss over it here. Thank you.

It's nothing my friend, and I hope to God never what you said. It belongs to all. Keep posting, just everyone needs to keep a level head and watch the content of their posts.

I think time to close this thread. Pakistan has joined in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom