What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

saw that. was it there last year? what type is it? Some detailed info would be nice if we can figure out the model number!
Saw this for the first time in parade. China was developing this system. I think it is active now.

Saw this for the first time in parade. China was developing this system. I think it is active now.
I think it said it was a guided rocket or am I mistaken? Someone ought to know. [/USER]

Last edited:
no AWACS ,no Turkish F16s or Chinese J10s . weather problems ? it is quite cloudy

guys there is an AWACS flying over Qasim Army Aviation base
this is not usual
do they guide choppers through ZDK-3?

no AWACS ,no Turkish F16s or Chinese J10s . weather problems ? it is quite cloudy
Air show will be at end of parade

I think it said it was a guided rocket or am I mistaken? Someone ought to know. Lets tag @Zarvan
the system is A100

A-100.jpg

Damn it, Airshow is gonna be a wreck, won't be able to hear the Jets Roar, Thanks ISPR!

Here comes the hellis.cobra, mi35, bell 412,puma, mi 17, augusta westland139.there is one other which i couldn't here.penic or something

https://www.armyrecognition.com/jan...ted_a-100_rocket_in_mlrs_artillery_corps.html
Inter Services Public Relations said “The A-100 Rocket has been indigenously developed by Pakistani scientists and engineers. With a range of over 100 kilometers, the rocket is a highly effective and potent for interdiction that can effectively disrupt enemy’s mobilization and assembly.”

Pakistan_army_inducted_A-100_Rocket_in_MLRS_Artillery_corps_3.jpg

Firing of Pakistani-made A-100 rockets by MLRS (Picture source: Pakistan MoD)

Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, was chief guest at the induction ceremony. Speaking on the occasion, the Army Chief paid rich tributes to scientists and engineers for indigenously developing A-100 Rocket which shall augment the existing conventional fire power capabilities of Pakistan Army. He emphasised Pakistan Army’s resolve to strengthen conventional forces to meet challenges of full spectrum threat. General Bajwa said that the Pakistani defence industry has maintained steady progress in the recent times.

Seriously why are you showing the salami ka chabootra instead of JF 17. Further, the screen was too bright and I could hardly see the thunder.

Back
Top Bottom