What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

ISPR must invest in quality cameras and training of cameramen who cover your marvellous parades.
  • We've seen thunder but failed to see thunder.
  • If you understand value of visuals, you must upgrade your visual toolkit! Jangle may moor nacha kis nay dekha? These cameras are blinding and training of cameramen is below acceptable.

Last edited:
Okay so who hired these commentators? The guy speaking in english has no command over it . While the guy speaking in urdu is just lame. Why cant we hire people with passion for these things? Destroys the viewing experience.

ISPR must invest in quality cameras and training of cameramen who cover your marvellous parades.
  • We've seen thunder but failed to see thunder.
  • If you understand value of visuals, you must upgrade your visual toolkit! Jangle may moor nacha kis nay dekha? These cameras are blinding and training of cameramen is below acceptable.

ISPR kay paas bohat latest cams hain :) mainay sab dekhay huway hain samnay.. problem is PTV national channel hey isliye uske telecast hoti hey ISPR ki kabhe apnivideos may clips dekha karoo Parade coverage kay ;)

hire me for cameraman would have done it for free

ISPR kay paas bohat latest cams hain :) mainay sab dekhay huway hain samnay.. problem is PTV national channel hey isliye uske telecast hoti hey ISPR ki kabhe apnivideos may clips dekha karoo Parade coverage kay ;)
true as ssg commandos parachuting all had gopros

upload_2019-3-23_10-55-55.png

upload_2019-3-23_10-56-37.png

I know what you are saying - but the impact is delivered when you showcase well what you do well. Comparing Chinese coverage of their parade, ours visuals are inferior and primitive. World doesn't see what ISPR has in its media library but what is aired on the TV, on YouTube and in photos. If PTV is unable to do justice, they should be stopped from covering.

In 4th and 5th generation wars, Media is as important as your guns and bullets. Pakistan should not underestimate their value and impact they deliver.

I missed a part of the parade. Has Pakistan shown any new hardware in this parade?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom