What's new

Pakistan cricket team to tour Sri Lanka next month

nothing wrong in what he said. cricketeers are not warriors. the bus attack on SL team would have shaken every cricket player and no one wold risk their life to play in pak at least in nea r future untill all the terrorist leaders are arrested and pak is not seen as the bad boy of the world

who cares...
cricket is just another game..like any other game..
if pakistan keeps playing..good enough...if pakistan stops playing cricket all together...
no biggy....wont be the end of pakistan..and the world will still revolve.

well ignoring indians the bangladesh episode was a school drama now we are facing someone very strong in test oneday and t20 i hope the team selected is very good

arrogance of indians is truly reaching new heights on this forum living in pakistan he probably sees things first hand every single day and knows the security situation much better than you .
No he doesn't. He says the security situation in Pakistan is not horrible. Yet he claims that he can understand the situation of an Indian.

No he doesn't. He says the security situation in Pakistan is not horrible. Yet he claims that he can understand the situation of an Indian.

security was never the concern how is it that the bangladesh board visited twice saw the security and said yes and then say NO they didnt even try to file an appeal against the decision their lawyer didnt even argue the fact is it was never security bcz if it was then a hand shake and saying that its not upto the mark would have made more sense not the ploy they did. it was all politics!!!! nothing more. after 11 days they have now sent the copy of the decision. well i say screw them and i hope we will do a series win and ofcourse a whitewash would be much appreciated:p:P

you misunderstand the context of his reply it was response to your silly comment about pakistan situation he means your saying that cause your an indian so ofcourse you would promote that sort of propaganda and misinformation about pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom