What's new

Pakistan Cricket Team Can Be Test No 1 Side if They Play Right Players

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i always knoew that without experienced players u cannot be best and also play 1 or 2 players new in the squad here and there so they can gain experience in the middle from Senior time is still god for PCB if they make right players to play here is the thing which i think

Pakistan Is Struggling to get a partner for Butt In Opening we need a opener which have solid defnce and can hit bowls in gaps and pick one and twos so bowler dont workout batsman if he keep playing dot bowls which give confidence to batsman here is one batsman who can do it and have solid as rock defence

Bring Asim Kamal And ask Him to open the batting he is as good as anyone his defence is good and also good in leaving the bow. Leave Ferhat He is not going to improve atleast Asim can make 20 to 50

Shoaib malik is not good for test he is not a batsman not a bowler better Bring Abdul Razzaque Remember his innings In India what he have done played entire test day to save test match for pakistan in mohali and better btasman than Malik in test

Umer Amin Is nothing just a biggest failure hope He should be replaced with younis Khan better Batsman and better Fielder he is best choice and NO 1 choice for test

Mohammad Yousuf we Need him in middle Specially In tests so he can guide Young Guns in the middle how to play in foreign countries and if he plays i dont think so our opponent get any breathing place

Zulqarnain Haider is better Batsman And keeper than Akmal yet he has to go long way to take his place but Akmal how many catches he have dropped and every time we have suffered if Haider scores 30 odd and 50 here and there i will take him over akmal any day.

Azhar Ali Is good Prspect and Have talent just need to fine tune by seniors which Younis And Yousuf can do in the match in the middle in nets u can struck the bowl butt real thing is about learning in the middle so the combination of young and old will do better for pakistan

Pakistan Should not go All Out to Youngsters or Older players we have to keep balance we need bit of both but new comers 1 or 2 at a time not 3 to 5 in a match we still need seniros big match players youngsterss need time to develop youngsters are not like Inzi or Saaed Bhai who will keep giving u 50 every time they bat youngster need time and for that time we dont offer other team to loose we have to give them experience and at a same time we have to winn too it is not like that we play 4 new players and before the match we jsut say we are new team we are in learning process so we loose

thsi Is best Available Test team what i think what about you

Salman Butt he is good batsman but no one in younger can replace him atleast here and there he can score 50s to 100

Asim Kamal He is good players knows how to bat in test and we are struggling with Opener too.

Younis Khan No better Option than hican bat for long and good fielder.

Mohammad yousuf no one can replace yet better give him time to grrom new comer.

Azhar Ali We need to give chance to youngers so this is spot for them One at a time.

Zulqarnain Haider he is youngster too and good keeper than Akmal atleast he do not drop the catches as many as akmal do and have good abaility to bat he shown us what he can.

Abdul Razzaque Better test Player Than Malik which is not a batsman nor a bowler atleast he can bowl too and can offer more than malik to the team and good test batsman

Saeed Ajmal After his 5 wickets against england i think he is good spiinner for pakistan atleast better than Kaneria and can bat too better than kaneria and he is better spinner than outgoing kaneria hope kaneria not return he cannot bat and know every team worked him out wait for other spinner which is extra ordinary than ajmal but till know ajmal should play

Mohammad Aamer i dont think so any other Bowler can replace him left armer

Mohammad Asif He is as good as waqar no need to replace him bowled well even on dead tracks in india and srilanka

Umer Gull good fast bowler can bat a bit too

Beanch Strength

Irfan Talest Bowler of the world also been included in the squad for rotation policy for young players to groom them and im sure in australia england west indies south africa he keep detrying opponent wickets and helmets with his height which give him kiiling bounce and make difficult to opponent batsman to sight a bowl for such a height

Shaoib Malik as a stand by to Razzaque if he needs rest

one other youngster who has goood batting skills and technique

Kamran akmal if zulqarnain looses his focus akmal should replace so they be on their toes who ever not perfom will be out so they can play better and if they knwo every match is their last so they perfom 300 percent remember moin and rashid both done well and both knew one bad series out for years so they kept perfoming so here we need to do it too

Umer Akmal is a good prospect but he still need to know how to bat in test he goes and plays like T 20 so he be on beanch and see seniors how to play and learn from them

Fawad Alam good batsman and offer left arm spin so it is another versitality in the team and add more options to the team so every players know ther replacement is on the beanch if they do not do well they are out

i think this is the best available test team for me

Did you write this whole page by yourself Super Falcon??????????

Can't believe boy....... tell me the source :lol:

Zaki Bhai i wrote it by my self zaki bhai what you think of my opinion on the team and how it looks with experience and youngsters so we get bit of both no need to bring tried and e=tested and failed players again it will take us no where but behind better keep those old players who are big match players and bring fresh one or two players a match

You have some good points Falcon, yes bring back Razzaq in place of Malik.

Experiments do fail Falcon and i would love to vacant two places for youngsters now and keep either Yousuf or Younis in the squad and give more chances to Umar Akmal. I did not understand the criteria of selection of PCB and in my opinion youngsters scoring most runs in domestic cricket deserves a place in this squad. Pick two top notch guyz having an average of 50+ in domestic cricket to experiment in Test side

Openers needs to be replaced as well and Yasir Hameed although not a good batsmen but i guess after a long break he deserves a come back to show his talent once again.

Keep Butt as well but try to find a better captain if need arises

All i know all along is that Imran farhat have no talent and should never be part of national team.

agreed, i am always in favour of kicking Imran Farhat out of the squad, but the bitter truth is that he is one of the better performance in International matches

He is the second highest scorer for Pakistan in test cricket in 2010

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | Test matches | Most runs | Cricinfo.com

He has the second highest batting average having played 5+ test matches in 2010

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | Test matches | Highest averages | Cricinfo.com

He has third best average in ODI cricket in 2010 (played 2 matches only but still....)

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | One-Day Internationals | Highest averages | Cricinfo.com

Despite this fact i would like to see him serving the water but our first priority should be to replace the non-performer middle order batsmen

agreed Ferhat got trillions of chances everytime he failed so ne need to bring him he is not going to improve evenu give him 100 test caps so better leave Asim Kamal Is better players than him and have rock slid defence he can be a good opener and leave 2 spots for youngster one play in 11 and other to be on bench

you need that Kamal Khan in your side. I'm not sure about the name. But he is left hand player. Darhi bhi rakhta hain aur shayad sirf test hi khela he.

you need that Kamal Khan in your side. I'm not sure about the name. But he is left hand player. Darhi bhi rakhta hain aur shayad sirf test hi khela he.

thats Asim Kamal...............

We can't be number 1 but we can be more competitive.

For that, we need play YK/MY in all games.

Drop failures like Umar Amin/Shoaib Malik and replace them with Yasir Hameed.

More importantly, hold onto our catches (or I am asking for too much?).

Not much can be done about the openers because sadly they're the best we got.

This will not get us #1 rankings, but it will make us infinitely more competitive.

A Hilarious article by Alen Tyers. A real satirical look on the situation in the pak camp now.

Alan Tyers:A rush of new blood to Pakistan's head | Page 2 | Cricinfo.com

Waqar unveiled the poster.

"Top-order batsmen, we want YOU for the Pakistan cricket team," it read.

"Any takers so far?" asked Salman Butt. "Please say there are."

"We had one bloke in for a look," said Waqar. "He's a student, lives in Birmingham. Opens the batting for Perry Bar Thirds in their Tuesday League. He'd definitely be an improvement on what we've got."

"Nice," said Salman. "Ask him if he's free for the next two Tests?"

"Nothing doing," said Waqar. "He's going on holiday to Butlin's in Minehead with his mum and dad."

"Mum and dad? How old is he?"

"He's 12," said Waqar.

"Shahid Afridi years or real years?" asked Salman.

"Real, unfortunately," said Waqar. "His mum and dad won't let him go all the way down to London on his own."

"Shame," said Salman. "What else?"

"Well, we had this girl in, about seven she was. She wasn't bad. Decent defence, plenty of ticker. Rounders is more her game, really. But it's a no-no: some of the lads seen her catching the tennis ball in practice and got a bit intimidated."

"Too right," said Salman. "We can't have the boys being shown up in fielding practice by a seven-year-old girl."

"Yeah, not again," said Waqar. "And get this: she wasn't even scared of the ball."

"Blimey," said Salman. "Impressive stuff. Can she teach the boys? Get her in as fielding coach?"

Waqar nodded and gestured for a pen to make a note. Salman threw one over at him, but it bounced off the edge of the table, rebounded and hit Umar Amin. Umar began to cry.

Salman sighed.

"Anyone else?" he asked

"Well, we've had two more applications. But they sound like a couple of chancers to me: Test averages of 50, played 150 Tests between them."

"Too risky," said Salman.

"Mo something and somebody Kahn," said Waqar.

"Nah," said Salman. "Shot in the dark, innit. Better to get a youngster in."

"Yeah," said the coach. "Actually, the board have sent one lad over."

"Oh yeah?" said Salman. "Any good?"

"Well, he's never played cricket before as such," said Waqar.

"So much the better," said Salman. "He won't have had a chance to be affiliated with any faction."

"That's my thinking."

"We don't want another bloody row on our hands," said Salman. "Umar Akmal's already threatening to go on strike."

"Oh yeah?" said Waqar. "What now?"

"Says that new keeper dropping all the catches is taking a job that could be filled by a union-recognised Akmal," said Salman. "Says we're doing his brother out of a day's work. Reckons it's a striking matter."

"One out, all out?" said Waqar.

"Yeah," said Salman. "Same old story."

well sir i dothink so we have good openers yet Asim Kamal is good option for opening in my opinion because have good defence and good judgement of which balls to leave and which one to play this is a main thing which test opener must have which he haves he is good players for test

well sir i dothink so we have good openers yet Asim Kamal is good option for opening in my opinion because have good defence and good judgement of which balls to leave and which one to play this is a main thing which test opener must have which he haves he is good players for test

He is a middle order batsmen. He can be used as Miandad, Inzi, Yousuf, Younis, Steve Waugh etc. He is not an opener

PS: At no point i m comparing him with these legends so do not get confused

yes zaki bhai but with his solid defence he can be opener i think he can open just extra focus he has to do when he opens for pakistan he can do the openeing i think

Back
Top Bottom