What's new

Pakistan Cricket Team Can Be Test No 1 Side if They Play Right Players

yes zaki bhai but with his solid defence he can be opener i think he can open just extra focus he has to do when he opens for pakistan he can do the openeing i think

nai, he is completely a test material and he deserves to be somewhere in the middle order. Yaar we need middle order batsmen too. I would love to experiment Umar Akmal opening the innings (if ever need)

He has a talent but due to his teenage he lacks patience. I am sure if he is properly utilized he can be a great opener or a middle order batsmen. At the moment opening is not our biggest problem i would say, it has always been bad after the retirement of Saeed Anwar. Middle order is what is irritating us

yes umerakmal can give a start withfew lusty blows of his if he can score 30 odd and 50 to 100 here and here he can be good option for opener he is capable of that and asim play at midddle order

Yes if they can learn catching practice from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salman Butt
yasir Hameed
younis khan
M.yousuf
Asim Kamal
fawad Alam
kamran Akmal
M.Ameer
GuL
Asif
ajmal/ kaneria.

Yasir hameed scored 80+ runs in his last test aftr that he permanently droped. Umar Akmal is mohala type Tola mar Player. Fawad Alam is good fielder batsman then Umar Amin and azhar Ali. Zulqarnain also dropped 3 catches in previous match.

I wasnt sure where to put this, but it really put a smile on my face

Pakistan Team Officials Impressed by Truck Driver's Bowling​

11-23-2010_74667_l.gif

KARACHI: A 27-year-old truck driver in Abu Dhabi has impressed Pakistan cricket officials to the point that some of them are talking about calling him for training in Lahore.

Abdul Haq, a heavy-duty vehicle driver-cum-supervisor at a construction company in Abu Dhabi, rattled the stumps of Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq, opener Imran Farhat and rookie wicketkeeper Adnan Akmal during a training session on the sidelines of the second and final Test against South Africa, impressing Pakistan’s coaches Waqar Younis and Aaqib Javed, both former Test pacers.

Pakistan manager Intikhab Alam, a former Test captain, also praised Haq for his express pace and said that he would make efforts to invite the bowler to Lahore for proper training.

“He showed a lot of pace and was very impressive. We would try to groom him,” said Intikhab adding that Haq can improve if he gets to train at the elite National Cricket Academy in Lahore.

Haq said in an interview that he has always dreamt about playing for Pakistan. “It is my greatest desire to play for my country,” said Haq, who hails from Pakistan’s troubled tribal region of North Waziristan.

Haq, who was one of the few local bowlers requested by Pakistan to bowl at their nets session, played domestic cricket in Pakistan at the Under-19 level but was forced to move to UAE because of poverty.

“I was playing cricket in Pakistan but was not making any money for my family. Now I earn about 100,000 rupees monthly here in UAE,” he said.

[Courtesy The News International]

Pak team officials impressed by truck driver''s bowling - GEO.tv

@Abu Zolfiqar

Bro there is a thread exists for the above article

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/81638-pak-team-officials-impressed-truck-drivers-bowling.html
I posted a video there please also check it

===========================

This guy is also shown in the video highlights of the day..... Skip this part to 6 minutes and 56 seconds and you will find him sitting with the team officials.... Rameez Raja will also talk about him

This is probably his first appearance in the tv

YouTube - sthafpak3

well we need Yousuf,younis,asim kamal and this wil make fine four solid players in middle andthan razzaque and malik on the bench and hafeez should now play as opener as this will give pakistan as two good batters and bowlers and it will make good team

Mohammad Hafeez
Taufeeq Umer
Azhar Ali
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Asim Kamal
Kamran Akmal
Abdul Razzaque
Danish Kaneria
Umer Gul
Wahab Riaz

Reserves ShoaibMalik,Mohammad Asif,Mohammad Ameer,Salman Butt,Imran Nazir and few others this is best available team for pakistan

HERE IS MY TEST TEAM:

1. Fawad Alam
2. Khalid Latif
3. Younus Khan (Captain)
4. Yousuf
5. Azhar Ali
6. A WICKETKEEP AND NOT A BATSMAN-WICKETKEEPER
7. Arshad Khan (spinner)
8. Umer Gul
9. Sohail Ahmed
10. Sohail Tanveer
11. A GENUINE FAST BOWLER

No Shaoib, Butt, Amir, Misbah and complete ban on the Akmal family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom