What's new

Pakistan Could Be Added To Trump’s Muslim Ban List

Lol, READ MY LIPS. This is not going to happen. There are American and Nato troops in Afghanistan and if we close the border for one day. America will nuke India for us to open the supply line. India should care more about the canceling of H1 visa which was Trump's campaign promise.

Good news! At least, it will save time to explain we've nothing to do with what is happening in America. And that guy is really man of his words, I like this quality very much.

Lol, READ MY LIPS. This is not going to happen. There are American and Nato troops in Afghanistan and if we close the border for one day. America will nuke India for us to open the supply line. India should care more about the canceling of H1 visa which was Trump's campaign promise.

Bro please don't make it more complicated than it should be. Pakistan can survive without America, America don't need Pakistan. There are always some mutual benefits that bring us on table and make the deal, but like I said before, please don't more complicated than it should be. It is just simple give and take relationship for both Pakistan and America.

If people had read Trump's position papers carefully they would have realized that these bans are temporary restrictions, subject to improving the State Dept's mechanism for screening immigrants. Since 9/11 the State Dept.'s screenings for Afghanistan and Pakistan have undoubtedly been strengthened.

Problems with the others are comparatively recent, save for Somalia. In Somalia the problem may be a severe lack of manpower to do a good job, due to insecurity at the U.S. embassy there.

Bro please don't make it more complicated than it should be. Pakistan can survive without America, America don't need Pakistan. There are always some mutual benefits that bring us on table and make the deal, but like I said before, please don't more complicated than it should be. It is just simple give and take relationship for both Pakistan and America.
Brother these Indians think that America needs them for China that they have got an edge over us. These stupid people think that they can make Pakistan isolated. These noobs and their President Miss Modi don't know a bit about trump. They got thrown away by Russia for moving towards france and now they are in a search of a constant master but no one is throwing a bone at them. Trump is going to make America a protected economy and it will hurt the Indian's most. I am just giving them the reality. He will not stop Pakistanis, We are not an American job based economy, it is India Israel and Mexico that are going to get hurt if trump imposes a border tax or outflow tax. Pakistan is all Europe based not US based, They don't read the data reports and come to the forums to convey ill managed dilemma that just got birth in their uneducated brains.

@BHarwana :-) alright let's not hijack thread discussion - good way will be to start new thread with this subject matter.

alright let's not hijack thread discussion - good way will be to start new thread with this subject matter.
No leave it just wanted to give a reality check to this thread. If you don't believe me just switch on CNN at this very moment Trump is making a speech about what I just told you and this is what is going to happen. Americans are worried on the out flow of money due to foreigners taking all the jobs and their own citizens living on social welfare. Trump is doing the right thing for his country if we look at it from American prospective. His goal is stopping the dollars going out and this will only hurt India day by day.

Who gives a single Fukkk.

We're doing very good economically MASHALLAH since USA stopped donating money to Pakistan..we should stay far away from USA for next decades to have bright future..

do you even check the authenticity of this report......
nowadays so much fake propaganda is posted on PDF then any website against Pakistan....
Pakistan was not on the list and nor they are thinking of including Pakistan....
This report must be from some Hindu or Indian paid agent ....
Right now Hindus are like a little kid going to their mummy and daddy if things don't go according to demands.......they are like " we would go to our daddy u.s.a and tell tales against Pakistan ....dady u.s.a will make them pay...."
but in real nothing happened except fake promises .....
once again there is no discussion about being included in banned list ...have some confidence in yourself ....dont pay attention to propaganda ....

And what about the wanna Amreeki's currently residing within Pakistan? Their dreams will turn into nightmares....And perhaps that is what will take for them to appreciate Pakistan. :enjoy:
Nope they will still be lining outside of US embassy in fake amreeki accent. I would say please feel free to leave the land and take your filthy mentality with you

Back
Top Bottom