What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launches of 4 x Nasr missiles 05 Nov, 2013

Looks good on paper , flight . :D

But in the real world , you will never risk your entire population for a CBG/Armored Brigade/Corps or whatever is envisioned in the Cold Start , that is the reality , because that isn't your threshold .
Who made you Think tank?? As I said we have clear cut policy lol.Any attack on Indian forces (Chemical ,biological or nuclear ) in our land or in foreign land will be dealt with Massive nuclear attack to make sure there will no 2nd strike from enemy.

Who made you Think tank?? As I said we have clear cut policy lol.Any attack on Indian forces (Chemical ,biological or nuclear ) in our land or in foreign land will be dealt with Massive nuclear attack to make sure there will no 2nd strike from enemy.

Is the selection criteria for a Jr.TT relevant for the thread ? I do not think so :D . I know the policy , I may even have been reminded of the same by Indians dozens of times , but as it appears , it isn't practical in the real world . Continue discussing why endangering the life of 1.2 billion for a couple of armored brigade/CBG's isn't a good idea by any means .

lets assume a scenario
1 some terrorist attack occurs
2 where india kick starts cold start doctrine starts attacking pakistan
3 pak uses nasr on a vanguard Indian formation.(on pakistani soil)
4.for the fear of :MAD and international pressure india backs down from retaliating.

The thing is, fallout per yield by a TNW is more than that of strartegic warheads.
In combat situations distance between the opposing sides is not big to evade this fall out (since the pak doctrine xpects the use of TNW in its own territory) once u attack the opposing side with a tnw. so in a sense pakistani nuclear doctrine should have assumed sacrificing some of army formations or population centers since u cant always xpect indan army formations in open thar desert to attack pakistan so that u could bring ur nasr's and fire at em . what would u do if they quickly grab population centers ...will u still fire u r nasr??

Last edited:
I can't believe Indians are so stupid. An indian armour brigade obliterated by Nasr in Pakistani cholistan desert and they think Indian would Nuke whole Pakistan for this. At least, your War planners are much much more smarter and saner than you are and that's why they won't nuke Pakistan.

Testing the same old shity missiles again and again, wasting time and money!

lets assume a scenario
1 some terrorist attack occurs
2 where india kick starts cold start doctrine starts attacking pakistan
3 pak uses nasr on a vanguard Indian formation.(on pakistani soil)
4.for the fear of :MAD and international pressure india backs down from retaliating.

The thing is, fallout/yield by a TNW is more than that of strartegic warheads.
In combat situations distance between the opposing sides is not big to evade this fall out (since the pak doctrine xpects the use of TNW in its own territory) once u attack the opposing side with a tnw. so in a sense pakistani nuclear doctrine should have assumed sacrificing some of army formations or population centers since u cant always xpect indan army formations in open thar desert to attack pakistan so that u could bring ur nasr's and fire at em . what would u do if they quickly grab population centers ...will u still fire u r nasr??

The yield of a TNW is more than that of a strategic nuclear weapon? How?

It is not necessary that Pakistan will use Nasr as soon as any Indian armored formation crosses into Pakistan. Say it is a Lahore which is the primary target, then the dense city will be advantageous for us instead, as guerilla warfare can be waged there. Point being, no need of using Nasr when conventional forces are enough for the situation.

In case they fail, or are not enough to tackle the assaulting enemy to a large extent, then Nasr comes into play.

Now for those claiming that India will go for an all-out strike: Indian military simply cannot guarantee the complete destruction of all of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal in a single blow. That means that MAD would still happen, which deters India from invasion in the first place.

Why don't you make something of yourself, get employed there and then tell them what to do?
Oh you are telling as if they will really hear me and take my advice!
These missiles which they made in 90 are still being tested again and again because they can't simply just make anything bigger and technologically advanced to which Pakistanis can feel proud and by which their country could be recognized internationally advanced.
india tests icbm, Pakistanis they have nothing to do except test a nasr missile and waste some money and time, they launched satellite to mars, hey launch nasr to counter them. Pakistani logic.

If by "making most dangerous place on earth" you mean that Nasr has lowered the nuclear threshold, then I'd say that Nasr has made its impact and achieved what it was designed to do i.e. deter the enemy at the lowest possible level (although strictly speaking lowest possible would be an artillery shell or a mine :P

The news of the Nasr test came in at around 11am PST, whereas Mangalyaam was being launched around 2pm PST (I guess).

But you reduced your enemy's threshold as well!

Before it was like Pakistan hits India with a high yield nuke, we hit back with a high yield nuke.

With Nasr in the scene, Pakistan hits India with a low yield nuke, India still hits back with a high yield nuke! Its not like India will be like oh so cute Pakistan hit us with a low yield nuke, lets reply with a small yield nuke as well. :lol:

Capability wise, Nasr brings nothing new to the table.

Looks good on paper , flight . :D

But in the real world , you will never risk your entire population for a CBG/Armored Brigade/Corps or whatever is envisioned in the Cold Start , that is the reality , because that isn't your threshold . 

Which is followed by an annihilation of ?

I always thought it was called " Mutually Assured Destruction " for a reason . :D

I rather see your small nuke attack on Indian CBGs looks good in paper. Nuke is a nuke, will the generals order a nuke strike on Indian Forces fearing that a massive response on their civilian centers including where their family resides?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom