What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

So critical nuclear data was to be carried along by the Prime Minister ....Heyyyyy ....Dis she hide it in her purse or did she wrapped the date up her sleeve ? This is why I don't like to counter your 'facts' !
She's a true whore of a politician if there ever was one. Spewing lies to please her western friends without a second thought to national security.

congratulation to Pakistani brothers for this achievement .... it is interesting how much Persian is close to Urdu.... in the TV snapshot there is words like " Kamyab Tajrobe" means Successful Experience!!

Congrat to Pakistani people....:yahoo::toast_sign:
It even reaches Occupied Palestine!! you know just in case!!

2yyp05d.jpg

35n3t77.jpg

2n8y5oi.jpg
Bhai aap darzi to nahi hain? I want to give naap for eid ka jora. Please let me know.

congratulation to Pakistani brothers for this achievement .... it is interesting how much Persian is close to Urdu.... in the TV snapshot there is words like " Kamyab Tajrobe" means Successful Experience!!

Wait, it will even get bastardised into English or Hindi words... insecurity with their own language like the indian hindi speakers.

upload_2015-3-9_23-0-44.png

@The Deterrent is this an accurate range depiction of Shaheen III ? , as posted on the Washington post @ 1700 miles or 2759 km ? according to this diagram it shows whole of india along with part's of Andaman islands are in range

Finally we have done it zabardast!
Congrate everyone

View attachment 201054
@The Deterrent is this an accurate range depiction of Shaheen III ? , as posted on the Washington post @ 1700 miles or 2759 km ? according to this diagram it shows whole of india along with part's of Andaman islands are in range

Accurate but impractical.

Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 11.08.18 PM.png

At the time, Pakistan was in desperate need of new missile technology that would counter improvements in India's missiles. Bhutto said she was asked to carry "critical nuclear data" to hand over in Pyongyang as part of a barter deal.
So critical nuclear data was to be carried along by the Prime Minister ....Heyyyyy ....Dis she hide it in her purse or did she wrapped the date up her sleeve ? This is why I don't like to counter your 'facts' ![/QUOTE]

These are not my facts, these are but internationally established facts.
Even your AQ Khan blamed BB..as I have already given you the link in my last post.

If you wish to burry your head in the sand and pretend all is well, that is but your wish.

Want more close-up images of the missile. From the available ones it seems like it isn't much of an improvement
over the previous Shaheen-2 as far as construction/design is concerned. Wields are still used.

Anyway the real advancement would be in the electronics. Congrats.

Accurate but impractical.

View attachment 201057

So critical nuclear data was to be carried along by the Prime Minister ....Heyyyyy ....Dis she hide it in her purse or did she wrapped the date up her sleeve ? This is why I don't like to counter your 'facts' !

AQ Khan taught North Korea and Iran how to build a centrifuge and just that.
Centrifuge can be used for civilian or military purposes.
No nuclear weapon design was handed over to NK or any other country.

why is that ?! please explain

Hi,

There is no reason to wave the flag when there is no need to. Pakistanis have a habbit of showing off. The diagram already shows the effective rage---. And if Washington post did not bring it out----the poster did not need to either.

The mods and admins also need to keep and eye on such titles and threads---.

Back
Top Bottom