What's new

Pakistan Civil Aviation | Information & News.

I'm not sure what advice to give you, I myself am a high school student, I suggest that you talk to other professionals before making a decision, yes PIA hires experienced pilots as far as I know, most of them are airforce pilots, but I do want to suggest that you should work for an American or foreign airline first, PIA right now is full of employees and they won't take more any time soon.
bro I heard that PIA was rehiring retired pilots due to pilot shortages + corruption is a big problem when it comes to getting a job there. thanks for sharing ur knowledge.!

rumour is that PIA is restarting Chicago via Amsterdam in july/august and plans to start Seoul via Tokyo :victory:

pk_jun16a.jpg

PIA to dry lease B777, B737-800 & B737-400.

the jumbos are in pretty bad shape. Looks like a replacement for them in B-777.

good these 10 will fill the gap of damn parts needed 11 grounded aircraft's .

The tender is of 4 738's though.

Could you post the link of the site?

Airblue set to become first Airbus A340 operator in Pakistan

Staff Reporter

Islamabad—Airblue, Pakistan’s largest private sector airline announced today that it has completed an agreement to expand its fleet by leasing Two Airbus A340-300 aircraft from Los Angeles based International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC).

“The addition of these wide-body Airbus A340 aircraft to our current fleet of single-aisle Airbus A320 family aircraft is great news for Airblue; it is part of our expansion plan to provide additional service to our international destinations and open up new markets. These aircraft will be deployed on long-haul routes, allowing us to continue providing quality service while proudly representing Pakistan worldwide,” said Tariq Chaudhary, Chairman and CEO of Airblue.

The aircraft will have an all Economy configuration of 342 seats and will be equipped with CFM engines. The induction of the 4-engined Airbus A340 aircraft is a major step for aviation in Pakistan and represents the first time that a private sector airline has inducted modern wide-body aircraft into its fleet. The aircraft are scheduled for delivery in late August this year.

The Airbus A340 aircraft has crew commonality with the Airbus A320 aircraft providing for greater efficiencies; and the extension of the Airbus operating and maintenance philosophy allows single-aisle and wide body aircraft to be operated with standardized procedures.

The tender is of 4 738's though.

Could you post the link of the site?

whats a 738?

Shaheen air's fan page updates that its getting 2 a330-300s and 12 737-400's :victory:

Back
Top Bottom