What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Exercise "Shaheen VII - 2018"

47380438_2116369431946858_6455537760890519552_n.jpg

Phoned up Bholari airbase, although they confirmed the base is hosting the exercise but declined to give details of the participants or if the home squadron was taking part however other sources are reporting as such.

''Pakistan Air Force and PLAAF 7th joint training exercise has started The Exercise is held in Pakistan Air Force at Bholori Airbase. Many Chinese fighter , fighter bomber and early warning AWACs will take part in exercise.''

Phoned up Bholari airbase, although they confirmed the base is hosting the exercise but declined to give details of the participants or if the home squadron was taking part however other sources are reporting as such.

''Pakistan Air Force and PLAAF 7th joint training exercise has started The Exercise is held in Pakistan Air Force at Bholori Airbase. Many Chinese fighter , fighter bomber and early warning AWACs will take part in exercise.''
You called up the Public Relations dept for the air base ??

I wonder if the Indians will try to snoop on the exercise using their AEWACS. It is possible PAF actually wants them to snoop and realize the extent of capabilities PAF wields.

AS standard practice
everyone will try to snoop as much as they can, specially indian for obvious reasons.

This time, they the Americans are just as anxious and will need to know as much as possible.

No, phoned direct to the air base.
There are PAF pilots who live abroad that can't get through to other bases when it comes to a posting or assignment or any other related task. I am deeply impressed that you can manage this from UK.

There are PAF pilots who live abroad that can't get through to other bases when it comes to a posting or assignment or any other related task. I am deeply impressed that you can manage this from UK.
Although i have phone numbers of all other bases but did't have for Bohlari, however Shahbaz put me through to them and then i was able to acquire their contact number as well.

Paf base bolahri host f-16s sqn so does this means f-16 are also participating in the exercise ??

Bholari is chosen for a reason so will play cat & mouse games especially since,

USAF & IAF will be exercising at Kalaikunda in West Midnapore and Air Force Station Arjan Singh at Panagarh in Burdwan from December 3 to 14. :what:

PAF Base, Bholari to host the Shaheen -VII exercise.

25594244_1539701389481001_442136525638875454_n-jpg.444914

26166845_1545591715558635_7652958241556917035_n-jpg.445863

Bholari is chosen for a reason so will play cat & mouse games especially since,

USAF & IAF will be exercising at Kalaikunda in West Midnapore and Air Force Station Arjan Singh at Panagarh in Burdwan from December 3 to 14. :what:
Yes i was wondering since it's a brand new airbase with some work still being carried out, it's vicinity to the border is also noteworthy.

Back
Top Bottom