What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

dont worry at all mr.
we know how to handle situations and how to keep friends.

helping to launching spy satellites against them, voting against them at the UN, issuing statements against them in international platforms

yes you sure know how to keep friends indeed :tup::whistle:

:rofl:

like you guys where having a very healthy discussion here, and he spoiled everything, :lol:

healthy discussion ???? where.... i read this thread from beginning till end....

and pls guys chill .... its india's air show... let them decide whom to call or not.... why the hell are we getting so pumped up....
:pakistan:

helping to launching spy satellites against them, voting against them at the UN, issuing statements against them in international platforms

yes you sure know how to keep friends indeed :tup::whistle:

:rofl:

Im sure u guys would have been longing for such a news.

now u can shed some crocodile tears to Iranians for being left alone by evil India, the same Iranians who hate you guys to the core.

Moreover, in this time it is actually very tough for a country, especially a world player like India, to please every other country.
we cant be frends with everyone all the time.

but im sure, we would find newer ventures and ways to mend our relations, if they get hurt.

Our military is not like our cricket board. "HAMARY KHILARI BHEE IPL ME KHILAO"
but they some how need our judgment anyway, so they call our umpires to the event.
i am afraid that if the time come they call our military professorial to advice them about military equipment just like cricket. :lol:

no offence little indians, ENJOY AIRSHOW.

OMFG
41 people viewing this thread?!! :woot:

This is not a new development

1.Pakistan has never been invited to Aero India.
2.China was invited only once (in 2009)
3.Iran hmmm wierd I'm checking out Aero India 2009 pdf file, will see if they were invited

What so surprise about this :undecided:

Well nothing surprising but just amusing that a wanna be power bharat still carries a childish attitude.

I wonder what harm India would have got if Iran-Pakistan were invited or what benefit India got by NOT inviting them :)

Koi baat nhii.

wakt wakt ki baat hay..Aisa wakt bhi aaye ga jab Hum apni AIr show karenge.aur tum bulayenge bhii nhii

I liked your spirit, dude!:cheers:

I wish to say this to the Americans some day!

And who says that Pakistan, China & Iran wanted to participate? BTW the correct statement would be " They have not been invited" Not "Blocked"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom