What's new

Pakistan & China in 1.4 billion dollar J-10 jet deal

yes in the video he says the plane will fly soon and that it will be inducted in 8-10, that is not testing, its actual induction into service. the PAK-FA however have been delayed again and again causing us to question their deadline they set. if anything the fak-fa will be the plane that is inducted after 2020

at the moment there is zero evidence in public domain to backup what the general said abt jxx during the interview. under a normal circumstance I won't give it a damn, BUT,
1.given his high position in PLAAF
2.the good track records of PLA's walk the talk record
3.PLA's low profile tradition on weapon development
4.the interview was not a live interview so the broadcast of the interview indicated it was approved by military offical

l'll give it the benefit of doubt and wait for coule of years to get a more clear picture on this matter.

30 A/C per year is NOT a Joke.

Even May Be says 25.

I didnt doubt the Numbers i doubt the Unrealistic RATE OF PRODUCTION.
Thank You.

Yes, production rate will rise coz both Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China and the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) of Pakistan will produce AC for next 3 to4 years (atleast) against the order of PAF 250 to 300.

2 Aircraft corporations can develop 20 to25 AC per year, even CAC is busy in J-10B and J-xx.

I hope, the answer will satisfy you.

Yes, production rate will rise coz both Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China and the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) of Pakistan will produce AC for next 3 to4 years (atleast) against the order of PAF 250 to 300.

I hope, the answer will satisfy you.

Here, give him this analogy to resolve his doubts:

China & Pakistan does not=India

What about JF 17 ???? You are saying as if Pakistan has developed that mid tech fighter on its own. What is PAK contribution in that?

Lolz, Pakistan developed its design and quality standard, PAF completely Management JF-17 project. There are number of JF-17v weapons developed by Pakistan

Every country cannt develop 100% aircraft, even lockhead used to take support from other corporations and states, but now its enough mature to develop 80 to 90% AC.
PAF also helped China in design of J-10B. (reengineering process).

Now coming to LCA. India also did that ...India designed every thing but they failed to develop engine and radar for LCA coz of the lack of support from ther countries. but yes there r news that India is working for International support for LCA project...n I feel LCA might get in air by 2011 :cheers:

China did the vast majority of the development. That is never a secret. Pakistan informed China what kind of plane they wanted and they received one. The funding was divided up 50/50. After, Pakistan gets to produce it when China transfers the technology. I don't think even the Pakistanis will say they developed JF-17. There's nothing wrong with that. Pakistan gets to make its own planes and China gets a plane it can export.

Now in what capacity can Indians contribute to the PAK-FA program that Russians are already not ahead of you in? I don't mean to put you down, but it's a realistic question.

Lov ur words bro ....well said :cheers: :yahoo:

Hi to all don't you guys think that all of you going off the topic in this page you guys needs to come back to the topic, so as we already off topic in this page so my off topic question is this and specially from my dear chinnese friends do you guys think that PAF can get the JXX when it's fully roll out and successfully inducted in Chinnese Air Force ?.

Will china allow us to get these jets if PAF wants to induct in it's force?.

India is also playing a major role in the pakfa because the FGFA will be different from PAKFA because it will be 2 seater and india is developing dual seater interface for it
dont forget that su 30 mki has some indegineous which makes the best in the su 30 family

Hi to all don't you guys think that all of you going off the topic in this page you guys needs to come back to the topic, so as we already off topic in this page so my off topic question is this and specially from my dear chinnese friends do you guys think that PAF can get the JXX when it's fully roll out and successfully inducted in Chinnese Air Force ?.

Will china allow us to get these jets if PAF wants to induct in it's force?.

Well, please don't take this as an offence but I highly doubt the spearhead of the Air Force will be permitted for export into foreign militaries, no matter close the relationship is. That being said, although there's little chance for the J-14 Heavy variant, the J-13 still remains a viable option for export, comparable with the F-35.

Well, please don't take this as an offence but I highly doubt the spearhead of the Air Force will be permitted for export into foreign militaries, no matter close the relationship is. That being said, although there's little chance for the J-14 Heavy variant, the J-13 still remains a viable option for export, comparable with the F-35.

So the outcome which seems to be coming and visible via your post that china will not offer it's JXX to Pakistan if pakistan offered it's interest in future.

Can you tell me is this your own thinking or the official mood of china relates to this jet?:disagree:

So the outcome which seems to be coming and visible via your post that china will not offer it's JXX to Pakistan if pakistan offered it's interest in future.

Can you tell me is this your own thinking or the official mood of china relates to this jet?:disagree:

Well, I said the J-14 isn't going to Pakistan in the near future, but the J-13 will. And no, this isn't personal belief, this is CCP's belief. As for the J-XX, I don't know what it is, it's not quoted within China so I believe it's just a saying by Western sources referring to any 5th gen Chinese fighter. In that retrospect, the "J-XX" is going to Pakistan :)

No Bro...
We would be having

300 - JF-17 (50 Bomber, 150 Multirole, 50 Navy)
150 - J-10
72 to 80 - F-16 (PAF planning to buy used F-16)
60 to 80 - Mirage 3 (All will be given to Navy)
80 - Mirage ROSE Upgraded
55 - F-7 (Only F-7PG remains in service)
** - ??? (There might be one more 4.5th AC, depends on economy)

Thanks for the clarification...

I still feel that Pakistan needs another 2 squadrons of very advanced fighters, around 32 planes.

Options include the Eurofighter or the F-35. I would go with the Eurofighter since the Saudis have already purchased 72 of them. We can send our pilots and get them trained on them.

F-35 will most likely only be sold to NATO countries.

The 32 Eurofighters will form the tip of the spear of Pakistan's Aerial Attack.

While the F-16 and J-10 will form the follow through forces and the JF-17 could be used as cannon fodder.

It's strange to see 9 pages worth of discussion without questioning the authenticity of the initial dissemination. Neither GOP nor Chinese GOVT confirmed signing such deal yet. Furthermore, none of the major dailies like Jang or Nation reported it too. Was everything just fluking, keeping over eager PAK BROs in foolish paradise by spreading rumor while delaying on delivering EREYIE AWACS? I would love to be proved wrong but I guess it's very important to keep things in proper perspective.

It's strange to see 9 pages worth of discussion without questioning the authenticity of the initial dissemination. Neither GOP nor Chinese GOVT confirmed signing such deal yet. Furthermore, none of the major dailies like Jang or Nation reported it too. Was everything just fluking, keeping over eager PAK BROs in foolish paradise by spreading rumor while delaying on delivering EREYIE AWACS? I would love to be proved wrong but I guess it's very important to keep things in proper perspective.
Sources such as Flight Global, Janes, DefenseNews, etc, are considered far more reliable than Jang/Nation on defence news. So I don't see an issue with the initial source.

Lolz, Pakistan developed its design and quality standard, PAF completely Management JF-17 project. There are number of JF-17v weapons developed by Pakistan

Every country cannt develop 100% aircraft, even lockhead used to take support from other corporations and states, but now its enough mature to develop 80 to 90% AC.
PAF also helped China in design of J-10B. (reengineering process).

Now coming to LCA. India also did that ...India designed every thing but they failed to develop engine and radar for LCA coz of the lack of support from ther countries. but yes there r news that India is working for International support for LCA project...n I feel LCA might get in air by 2011 :cheers:
Please provide some credible links for your claims….

Sources such as Flight Global, Janes, DefenseNews, etc, are considered far more reliable than Jang/Nation on defence news. So I don't see an issue with the initial source.
May be Flight Global, Janes, DefenseNews, etc, are considered far more reliable than Jang/Nation on defence news but that doesn't give it automatic immunity from scruitinitization. Furthermore, those journals have track records for printing fabricated, imaginative and halucinative news; so before GOP's promulgation, no one should jump around with joys when sorrows are stucking ezch and every Patriotic Pakistani's heart every now and thn. And observing delay on ERYIE's delivery, non-paranoic attitude in acquiring J-10 from off the shelf as stop gap while enemies are frequently crossing your air area; I get a feeling that PAK is getting quezzed like Iraq before unleasing the storm, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom