What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Is anyone going to tell them?
1EEBF20A-2C3C-4C4B-A332-8245464320AB.jpeg

:lol:

China has not leverage. They are staying away for now.
China got some guarantees from IEA for mining from NCLC (Nat China Logging Corp) but are weary of investing in Afghanistan until Tban can show they are capable of actually administering the country.

Which at present looks impossible- the tban should have hired technical experts to run departments instead of placing illiterate fighters and commanders in technical departments.

The county has potential but sadly due to this governance model and the forfeiture of assets - the country is going to stay “aid dependent” for many, many years to come.

Afghanistan needs to come out of the. “Humanitarian aid” stage towards the “development” stage where foreign experts can come in and start to get the infrastructure rolling again.

Winter 2022 will be worse that winter 2021 and there are already widespread food and grain shortages- 95% of Afghans are fuel insecure and food insecure.

There are no employment opportunities to speak of and the taliban don’t inspire investor confidence.

A friend of mine who is a big wig investor was working with a Malaysian telecom company to bring infrastructure and jobs to Kabul - the Malaysian company pulled out last month citing rising insecurity and uncertainty.

No one wants to bet on a lame horse.

They are talking to the Talibans.
I mean, everyone is. So far, it is all symbolic. No one is making any tangible practical moves. I think everyone is slowly coming to the realization that IEA have failed. If they keep exporting terror, then neighbours will economically blockade them, including their drugs empire. When famine occurs, you can try to moderate them or attempt a regime change.

A friend of mine who is a big wig investor was working with a Malaysian telecom company to bring infrastructure and jobs to Kabul - the Malaysian company pulled out last month citing rising insecurity and uncertainty.

This is the kind of stuff they are pulling on investors. They slapped the poor guy and locked him in the bathroom for a day.
Also, remember when they pulled a gun on PIA employee? No one will help them under such conditions.

Last edited:
This doesn’t go far enough. Pakistan needs clear guarantees that Afghan soil will not be used to provide safe harbour or used as launchpads for operations against Pakistani interests or our security forces.

This is a typical stalling tactic to save face. Pressure
China got some guarantees from IEA for mining from NCLC (Nat China Logging Corp) but are weary of investing in Afghanistan until Tban can show they are capable of actually administering the country.

Which at present looks impossible- the tban should have hired technical experts to run departments instead of placing illiterate fighters and commanders in technical departments.

The county has potential but sadly due to this governance model and the forfeiture of assets - the country is going to stay “aid dependent” for many, many years to come.

Afghanistan needs to come out of the. “Humanitarian aid” stage towards the “development” stage where foreign experts can come in and start to get the infrastructure rolling again.

Winter 2022 will be worse that winter 2021 and there are already widespread food and grain shortages- 95% of Afghans are fuel insecure and food insecure.

There are no employment opportunities to speak of and the taliban don’t inspire investor confidence.

This doesn’t go far enough. Pakistan needs clear guarantees that Afghan soil will not be used to provide safe harbour or used as launchpads for operations against Pakistani interests or our security forces.

This is a typical stalling tactic to save face. Pressure needs to be maintained.

This is a typical stalling tactic to save face. Pressure needs to be maintained.
Pakistan army should use this opportunity to further secure our borders with Afghanistan.

This charlatan used to live in sector G9 Islamabad. He’s one of the biggest anti-Pakistani propagandist- so much so that even westerners started questioning his antics during the evacuation and his claims of ISI drones in Panjshir 😅
Oh so he's the one who spun that panjshir drone bs... Well regardless of his questionable background, i posted him because there were also corroborating reports from Taliban sources. Though then again it could be misreported by eyewitnesses and just a recon drone in the area helping give intel for the artillery on the ground to strike or some other scenario

Oh so he's the one who spun that panjshir drone bs... Well regardless of his questionable background, i posted him because there were also corroborating reports from Taliban sources. Though then again it could be misreported by eyewitnesses and just a recon drone in the area helping give intel for the artillery on the ground to strike or some other scenario
Yo, what is this "ant-aircraft" weapon they speaks of?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom