What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

The best interests for Pakistan would be a decentralized stable Afghanistan. A decentralized one with every province having autonomy and can deal with us independently. It would be a win win because Afghanistan is stable while we can have influence on border provinces to ensure we never face a two front war.
So you want to balkanise Afghanistan? ...

Interestingly though, read this and the replies

refugees in millions is a security risk for any country - it is destabilizing.
Millions of Polish come into the UK, UK hasn't destabilized , millions of Mexicans and Latinos have come into the US , US hasn't destabilized, Bangladesh has had millions of Rohingya and it hasn't destabalized, etc so why are you spreading hate and fear?

Come on man, even tactical nukes will ensure that most of areas adjoining af pak region would become a nuclear wasteland. Nukes are out of question.
They could use neutron bombs which produces high gamma rays.

Last edited:
Are you unable to fathom that you can have more than one enemy at any given time?

Following your logic nothing should be said about Israel, India has done more barbarity to us! Forget Israel
There are a group of people on pdf who come out of the cyberspace woodwork and focus on division and spread hatred against unity of Muslim nations.

It will take a functioning work-permit system to stabilize Afghanistan. Anyone with a background of shady activities gets deported and is blacklisted permanently. Similar to our leaders. Just put Pakistan as US and Afghanistan as Pakistan.

Try to incentivize Afghan youth with jobs, careers in Pakistan. Then send them back as though leaders back to their country.

Millions of Polish come into the UK, UK hasn't destabilized , millions of Mexicans and Latinos have come into the US , US hasn't destabilized, Bangladesh has had millions of Rohingya and it hasn't destabalized, etc so why are you spreading hate and fear?
UK is sending asylum seekers to Rwanda to processing. US is suffering from crime and drugs and homicides because of illegal immigrants. Rohingyas have a docile nature so it works for us, but same can't be said for afghans. The ones that believe in Pashtunistan don't even believe they are in pakistan, they believe this is Afghanistan land and they are here to re-claim it for Afghanistan. Add to that many are involved in terrorist groups and drug smuggling. war is over now its time to go back.

UK is sending asylum seekers to Rwanda to processing. US is suffering from crime and drugs and homicides because of illegal immigrants. Rohingyas have a docile nature so it works for us, but same can't be said for afghans. The ones that believe in Pashtunistan don't even believe they are in pakistan, they believe this is Afghanistan land and they are here to re-claim it for Afghanistan. Add to that many are involved in terrorist groups and drug smuggling. war is over now its time to go back.
How many Afghans have you spoken to? The Afghans I have met are mostly good people but we do have a few crazy ones like in every society.

How many Afghans have you spoken to? The Afghans I have met are mostly good people but we do have a few crazy ones like in every society.
Huge part of them consider Pakistan as an irrelevant and illegitimate country occupying lands which belong to them. Sir, You clearly haven’t met a lot of Afghan Pashtuns.

Huge part of them consider Pakistan as an irrelevant and illegitimate country occupying lands which belong to them. Sir, You clearly haven’t met a lot of Afghan Pashtuns.
I have met them in Pakistan, UK and US and have spoken to their intelligentsia and their working class. They are no different to us but you fear their hard working and competitive nature.

Last edited:
What do Tajiks and Hazaras believe? Some messages I've read online they seem pissed off at Afghan Pukhtuns 🤔 @jus_chillin
There is a lot of friction between Pakhtuns and other ethnic groups. Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazars who I have met aren’t much fond of Pakistan but they aren’t fond of Afghan Pakhtuns too.

A lot of divide is there among all ethnic groups. Thats why Afghanistan will continue to remain unstable.

I have met them in Pakistan, UK and US and have spoken their intelligentsia and their working class. They are no different to us but you fear their hard working and competitive nature.
Why should I fear their hard and competitive nature? My own Family is from there and I understand the mentality of Afghans pretty well. They aren’t our friends and won’t be seeing the general opinion of Afghan population.

Back
Top Bottom