What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

I have met them in Pakistan, UK and US and have spoken their intelligentsia and their working class. They are no different to us but you fear their hard working and competitive nature.
Hard working and competitive nature is a positive thing for Pakistan, it benefits the economy.

What you'll actually find is people don't want those that harbour hate towards them to leech off their state. That and also the increase in crime and terrorism.

Pakistanis were the most accommodating people to Afghans and would offer an arm and a leg, they ruined their own reputation by the constant venom they spew. Even in Pashtun dominated areas of Pakistan they are becoming disliked because of their attitude.

How many Afghans have you spoken to? The Afghans I have met are mostly good people but we do have a few crazy ones like in every society.
of course there are good people, but keep in mind they don't believe that they are honorable guests as you think. In their mind they believe, afghans are the real owners of KPK land and Baluchistan too. You (punjabis, sindhis) are the renters who needs to be evicted. Why do you have to accept the crazy people from another country? send them back and focus on your economy.

Fortunately, Pakistan has far too many options to keep Afghanistan (Taliban) under check. Their fragile national unity just hangs by a thread, as most ethnic groups there can't tolerate other ethnicities.

Pakistan can always use economic measures as a carrot and stick policy to complete its objectives. If we can't see results Pakistan should certainly start Turkish-style operations and start creating a buffer zone. Moreover, we should always eye on Wakkan Corridor for annexation in case they try to do any misadventure.

If Indians had killed so many Pakistanis we wouldn't be having this debate now would we. Just because they are not Indians doesn't mean they get a pass.
Guess you aren't Pakistani, hence you don't remember the slaughter of Pakistanis in 1947 and 1971.

Spoken like a true Indian.

Calling someone an Indian just shows your intellect or lack thereof. Grow up and maybe stop with the unfounded accusations. Bozo

If Indians had killed so many Pakistanis we wouldn't be having this debate now would we. Just because they are not Indians doesn't mean they get a pass.

He's got his tongue up Afghan backside. No saving him from the Loy Shoy wet dream

Negating my experience just because yours may have differed is intellectually dishonest.

Disagree if you may but don't give me your enlightened sermon

Don't know about your experience, but I have lived around Afghans and worked with and around them for several years.
Apart from being a keen observer and student of Human Behavioural patterns and having observed these people very closely.
There are three types of people among Afghans.

1) Majority, that is innocent and hard-working, stuck in wrong circumstances. Generally tend to be not so good with IQ in general though. Need to be led and managed to bring productivity. Are good with heart and honest in general.
2) Uncivilized, non-trustworthy, egoistic and jealousy driven minority among the middle class.
3) Educated, non-trustworthy minority in high places who will misuse any opportunity and people.

If your experience made you think an entire people in their entirety were just wrong and vile then the problem is not with them but you. And the fix is found within you, not outside in Afghanistan.

Don't know about your experience, but I have lived around Afghans and worked with and around them for several years.
Apart from being a keen observer and student of Human Behavioural patterns and having observed these people very closely.

1) Majority, that is innocent and hard-working, stuck in wrong circumstances. Generally tend to be not so good with IQ in general though. Need to be led and managed to bring productivity. Are good with heart and honest in general.
2) Uncivilized, non-trustworthy, egoistic and jealousy driven minority among the middle class.
3) Educated, non-trustworthy minority in high places who will misuse any opportunity and people.

If your experience made you think an entire people in their entirety were just wrong and vile then the problem is not with them but you. And the fix is found within you, not outside in Afghanistan.

Yeah, spare me the it's not them, it's you BS.

A country that constantly opposes Pakistan, carries out rallies against us, refers to our people as "Kaliya" and "****" can never be trusted.

There are decent, upstanding Afghans but the vast majority living overseas are harbingers of hate. I've spent 20+ years in North America and have met less than 5 that I'd be comfortable trusting. The rest would curb stomp Pakistanis if given a few pennies.

Take that holier than thou attitude elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom