What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Of course, Taliban are known liars. But nevertheless, no matter how many civilians died, it is still unfortunate and deserves condemnation.

I wanna see what ISPR says. They haven’t released a statement yet. Surprisingly the other news networks have. Maybe they are stalling? Who knows?

Many of them are Indian troll accounts. I exposed around half a dozen on a thread I put up. They want to create war between people. We have to be careful.
Yes, but some of them are afghans, I remember last year during 14th august, in west London, there was around 4-5 afghan with 5 policemen around him waving his flag walking in the middle of the streets trying to intimidate the Pakistanis. Some afghans are friendly, but some, especially who came from kabul hate Pakistanis, be it Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi or Pakistani Pashtun.

Afghanistan death toll in 'Pakistan strikes' rises to at least 47: officials​

All 47 cannot be civilians.

Of course, Taliban are known liars. But nevertheless, no matter how many civilians died, it is still unfortunate and deserves condemnation.

In Pakistan TTP were not living with families?
8 years child were not slaughtering people?

Why condemnation? I think you belong to "یزیدی ٹولہ",
Who always lap dogs of these butchers.

ISPR hasn't said anything, but 47 all civilians?? I don't believe that.
TTP told the IEA all were civilians when in reality most were terrorists with a few civilian casualties. We need ISPR to quickly do a presser and to confirm what happened because this is bad for optics. We cant let fake news and misinformation spread any further.

TTP told the IEA all were civilians when in reality most were terrorists with a few civilian casualties. We need ISPR to quickly do a presser and to confirm what happened because this is bad for optics. We cant let fake news and misinformation spread any further.

Like others said in this thread, ISPR won't tell the whole world about cross border strikes

Fauj narrative already got dented because of internal Pak politics, if the internal stuff wasn't there then we wouldn't have this issue.

ISPR is also weirdly silent....

In the last press briefing, DG(ISPR) has lost all credibility. He told lies through his teeth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom