What's new

Pakistan CANNOT "conquer Kashmir through war" : Hina Rabbani Khar

Yeah that's exactly what you rats of Shiv Sena think but they are innocent Kashmiri people, Indian Army is terrorist...
And Pakistan Is "Pure & Pious"

We know this rant and its getting old..really old

Old is gold... Facts are Facts... you people will surrender eventually

Oye Hello,.... it takes 5 minutes for a skilled person to create such graphics..

Sure. Your point being? That it is an Indian source? That something not supportive of your cemented beliefs is automticcally inaccurate? Or are you saying that unless a graphic takes a minimum of 30 minutes, it cannot reflect the truth?

your world must be tiny bro,what is the purpose of CPEC ? *

* you can use google if you dont know the answer.

Then why are you feeling insecure in this Pakistani thread at Pakistani forum? Like i said, you are asking to be humiliated here. You will continue to live in your projected scenario but the world doesn't stop nor will CPEC. Like i said, CPEC is here to stay. :D

LOL. I am beginning to wonder if you even understand the meaning of the word "deflect". Pakistan lost Bangladesh as a tactical move? Hahahahaha. Right. That's half your country. That's losing the first 2.5 sets in a best of 5 set match on purpose. What brilliant tactics. And India did not lose "Azad" Kashmir. India never had it. Kashmir was a free, independent state which your troops masquerading as tribals unilaterally invaded. Read up some history - cause it is clear not only are you unfamiliar with the terms you use, but also the history and geography of your region. LOL.

Apparently, you do understand the definition of deflecting since that's what you have been doing.

If you are gonna ask me to explain the tactical reason, and then indicate i lack historical clue? Apparently, you have been fed Indian-manufactured history. I am guessing Pakistan was free all along before 1947 too? I stand corrected. I am debating with some clueless members here. Nonetheless, CPEC is here to stay. :D

And Pakistan Is "Pure & Pious"

We know this rant and its getting old..really old

It depends on the definition of pure and pious. Did Pakistan invade Indian Occupied Kashmir and oppressed and committed genocide against defenseless million Kashmiris in their own home? If not Pakistan, then whoever did all those things can hardly qualify for "Pure & Pious" category, does it? :D

Then why are you feeling insecure in this Pakistani thread at Pakistani forum? Like i said, you are asking to be humiliated here. You will continue to live in your projected scenario but the world doesn't stop nor will CPEC. Like i said, CPEC is here to stay. :D

Apparently, you do understand the definition of deflecting since that's what you have been doing.

If you are gonna ask me to explain the tactical reason, and then indicate i lack historical clue? Apparently, you have been fed Indian-manufactured history. I am guessing Pakistan was free all along before 1947 too? I stand corrected. I am debating with some clueless members here. Nonetheless, CPEC is here to stay. :D

It depends on the definition of pure and pious. Did Pakistan invade Indian Occupied Kashmir and oppressed and committed genocide against defenseless million Kashmiris in their own home? If not Pakistan, then whoever did all those things can hardly qualify for "Pure & Pious" category, does it? :D

LOL - not only is it history and geography but apparently civics too is a problem here. The Republic of Pakistan and the Republic of India did not exist circa 1947 - they were initially given dominion status. Yawn. What's the next tactical move, genius? Lose Balochistan to bleed India? Followed by Sindh and KPK? Have you heard of the phrase "cutting your nose to spite your face"? Of course you haven't. LOL. Please continue these brilliant tactics.

LOL - not only is it history and geography but apparently civics too is a problem here. The Republic of Pakistan and the Republic of India did not exist circa 1947 - they were initially given dominion status. Yawn. What's the next tactical move, genius? Lose Balochistan to bleed India? Followed by Sindh and KPK? Have you heard of the phrase "cutting your nose to spite your face"? Of course you haven't. LOL. Please continue these brilliant tactics.

This is what happen when one adapts Indian history instead of true history on neutral source.

LOL. Really? In your alternate universe - what point that I have stated is not historically accurate?

I am guessing that in your alternate universe, Bharat Maan has never been conquered in the history of mankind. :D

I am guessing that in your alternate universe, Bharat Maan has never been conquered in the history of mankind. :D
Clearly guessing is not one of your strong suits - just like history, geography, civics and logic. Only a moron would suggest that India has not been conquered. Have you heard of the East India Company? LOL. Probably not.

'We cannot conquer Kashmir through war'

5714940c51b67.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Former foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar on Sunday said Pakistan cannot "conquer Kashmir through war" and progress on the issue can only me made in an environment of mutual trust with India.

"I believe that Pakistan cannot conquer Kashmir through war and if we cannot do that, the option we are left with is dialogue, and dialogue can only proceed with a partner with which we have normal relations and a certain level of mutual trust," Khar said in an interview with Geo News.

She claimed that the PPP government, despite being a coalition government, had tried its best to normalise ties with India through relaxation of visa rules and by normalising trade ties.

"The issues between the two countries cannot be resolved in a hostile environment."

Khar, who remained Pakistan's foreign minister from 2011 to 2013, maintained that the Kashmir issue can be resolved "if we continue to talk on the issue, then we will reach somewhere".

Answering a question regarding the military's influence on Pakistan's foreign policy, she said that it is a diplomat's job to carry forward the military's perspective on issues where the military is a relevant stake holder.

Khar stated some people believe that the issue can only be resolved "if there is a BJP government in India and a military government in Pakistan".

Khar observed that Musharraf gave India adequate relaxation on the Kashmir issue during his tenure.

'US tilt towards India driven by economy'

When asked about the recent downturn in Pak-US ties and the US' tilt towards India, the former foreign minister said the US tilt towards India is driven by economy, market and because of a wish to contain the rising power of China.

"Now let us ask ourselves, is US moving towards India because India is a nuclear state, or because it is a military power, no, it is people power and their democratic traditions, if we want to compete, lets compete on these grounds," said Khar.

The former foreign minister also termed Pakistan's entry into Afghan Jihad a 'mistake' and maintained that Pakistan's dependence on US is more in "our minds than on the ground".

She termed it as Zia's mistake for helping the US in the 80s, and added Musharraf had no option when it came to helping the US in 2001.

'Foreign office or political office'

Criticising the approach and the performance of ministry of foreign affairs, she asked if the foreign office has turned into a political office.

"The foreign office is busy nowadays in apprising the nation about some country's leader sending flowers to the prime minister or inquiring about his health," said Khar.

Khar maintained that Pakistan's current foreign policy is "reactive and not active" as Pakistan is not taking its own line or direction but is only reacting on the circumstances arising in the region or world at large.

"In 60 years, we have taught our children that our national identity is to hate someone, and we are doing it with those who are physically the nearest. Hostile with India and now hostile with Afghanistan," said the former foreign minister.

Summing up her answer, she maintained that the basic objective of Pakistan's foreign policy should be to serve the people of the country and not the pursuit of power.

Hence the proxy war through terrorists in the valley.

USA could not conquer Afghanistan through the war.
USSR could not conquer Afghanistan through the war.
USA and EU could not conquer Syria through the war.
But India will can't control Kashmir by force too. It is fact.

But we have, through diplomacy, polity and economic clout. We are controlling Kashmir.
Rest of everything you spouted is just rhetoric, India "can't" win, Pakistani "will" take Kashmir, Kashmir "will" rise and so on and so forth.
Hollow promises of a future that have been parroted thru generations of Pakistanis for the last 60 years and last I checked India is only spreading its tentacles further and further in Kashmir, the insurgents Pak used to fuel back in the old days have died down drastically and you only see a few spurious events in a year.
Pakistanis have been made to be satisfied with just lip service alone and the comments on this thread is a proof of that particular pudding.

Last edited:
Clearly guessing is not one of your strong suits - just like history, geography, civics and logic. Only a moron would suggest that India has not been conquered. Have you heard of the East India Company? LOL. Probably not.

So you agree India is moron to live in delusion world given its obsession with grand delusional.

Pakistan and India becoming independence nation is not the discussion here, but Azad Kashmir became part of Pakistan for the same tactical reason which later applied for Bangladesh started grooming Mujub-ur-Rehman in 1950, till 1971, and the reason the plan succeeded because they never stopped bleeding Pakistan until Pakistan is put to the corner due to geographical strategy that isolated Pakistan from all around. The fact is i am still going to explain the tactical reason in those exact words suggest you need to brush up your history. This is exactly why i didn't want to waste my time with you cause you guys live in delusion world and believe in grand delusion story. :D

So you agree India is moron to live in delusion world given its obsession with grand delusional.

Pakistan and India becoming independence nation is not the discussion here, but Azad Kashmir became part of Pakistan for the same tactical reason which later applied for Bangladesh started grooming Mujub-ur-Rehman in 1950, till 1971, and the reason the plan succeeded because they never stopped bleeding Pakistan until Pakistan is put to the corner due to geographical strategy that isolated Pakistan from all around. The fact is i am still going to explain the tactical reason in those exact words suggest you need to brush up your history. This is exactly why i didn't want to waste my time with you cause you guys live in delusion world and believe in grand delusion story. :D

You don't make any sense - surprise, surprise. Started grooming Mujib in 1950? LOL. And you have any source to back up this ridiculous claim?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom