What's new

Pakistan CANNOT "conquer Kashmir through war" : Hina Rabbani Khar

Didn't you? You are in this thread. What rebuttal would that be? So far i see, your point have been deflective. Talking about something else is irrelevant since my point was, and still is, that thank to CPEC, Pakistan can now afford to bleed Indian army to dry. You started the comparison analysis that was irrelevant to the point. It is that simple, and you guys cannot digest that, especially in Pakistan forum with your sarcasm tactics in place while your tone is indeed detected as insecure and hurt, which you already acknowledged with veiled hint [bold] unknowingly. :D
LOL - What deflective. You bring up CPEC, not I. So obviously I am going to respond to that. That's how debates work - perhaps the lack of parliamentary history in your nation is the reason for your inability to grasp this relatively simple concept. That's ok. I am sure, assuming Pakistan survives and manages to instill a coup-free democratic tradition, in a few generations such concepts will become more mainstream. Till then, you can keep relying on abstract notions and non-existent corridors for your "reason" to bleed India. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is capable of bleeding whom more. But please continue to serve our purpose. It works well for us.

Pakistan is the real owner..and that part india put in their Ask has now become a cancer for them and it hurts now and will continue to hurt until they will be be forced to leave ...that time is not too far InshAllah!!!
Yawn. How old is that line?

Not sure if I can post this but I have read interesting piece of news of news where one of the contestants in Pakistan Admininstered Kashmir was made ineligible because he refused to accept Pakistan as his country.

Can I post this link to get clarification on electoral process in Pakistan Kashmir?

ahahaha,

I was expecting it. Actually i was myself about to post some youtube links but i did not. Let me go little philosophical to point out the difference in both situation.

The Pakistani nationalism comes from anti-india sentiment but vice versa in not true. It is embedded in psyche of Pakistani common masses through education and misconceptions while indian individuals anti-pakistan sentiment is driven by political gain or personal agenda. Indian nationalism does not need Pakistan to thrive among masses. Glorified history, pride of being cultural giant, wish to become dominant economic and military power are good enough to instigate nationalism in common men. Pakistan has very small role to the extent that it is seen as trouble maker and disturber of the peace.

You know what...Pakistanis usually don't give a jack squat about Indians, generally....I will let you know from a Singaporean Member over here.

@risingsinga ......Don't Indians remain obsessed with Pakistanis/bad mouthing us day and night, while on the other hands Pakistanis don't care/talk about Indians at all in Singapore?

Pakistanis were the Asian tigers in 1960s....We don't need anti India sentiments to be patriotic, ambitious and nationalists....

Glorified history, pride of being cultural giant, wish to become dominant economic and military power are good enough to instigate nationalism in common men.

As if Pakistanis don't have such ambitions and history....All the ancient civilizations fall in Pakistan....I know it makes Indians jealous....Don't you think too much high about your India? We have broken sub continent, our forefathers carved out a land of pure, filled with natural resources, beauty and talented people against all odds....This what makes us proud and believe in ourselves but you foolishly think this is all Anti India mindset/thinking......

I m not obliged to correct your assumptions....dear. Feel free to think whatever you want....

@risingsinga ......Don't Indians remain obsessed with Pakistanis/bad mouthing us day and night, while on the other hands Pakistanis don't care/talk about Indians at all in Singapore?
Yes apparently the ones I met here in Spore, were very opinionated and mostly saying bad stuff about Pakistan, some of them totally false and some exaggerated or taken total out of context.

So if Pakistan could have 'conqured' Kashmir through war they would have done it?
She did say some wise things in the interview but that sanity was nowhere to be seen during her tenure as the FM. All she did was to abide by the same old state policy towards India.

No, in 62 we could have, but we didn't.

Yes apparently the ones I met here in Spore, were very opinionated and mostly saying bad stuff about Pakistan, some of them totally false and some exaggerated or taken total out of context.

Same experience on my part, although that might be me being a bit biased.

Good luck with your wishful thinking,you cant even tell me the basic purpose of cpec but hoping to make money out of it,let cpec is completed and you will see how it was a mistake ,again we will hear about how corrupt politicians are from Pakistanies.

I am beginning to think you have reading comprehension problems. Already explained twice, as usual fell on deaf ears. And yes, it is mistake for Pakistan to pursue CPEC. We get your message, loud and clear.

LOL - What deflective. You bring up CPEC, not I. So obviously I am going to respond to that. That's how debates work - perhaps the lack of parliamentary history in your nation is the reason for your inability to grasp this relatively simple concept. That's ok. I am sure, assuming Pakistan survives and manages to instill a coup-free democratic tradition, in a few generations such concepts will become more mainstream. Till then, you can keep relying on abstract notions and non-existent corridors for your "reason" to bleed India. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is capable of bleeding whom more. But please continue to serve our purpose. It works well for us.

Yawn. How old is that line?

Again, the deflective tactics. Not gonna work this time.Why don't you admit it? It is okay to admit that you are insecure about CPEC project. Because you bring other points that are irrelevant, and nor that has any bearing on the constitution of Pakistan, nor the economy. Judging by your post, what did i expect? Keep deflecting. CPEC is here to stay. And of course, with two economical ports on board, Pakistan can afford to bleed Indian army to dry as long as Pakistan can. And it doesn't work for you rather it works against your interests since Pakistan lost Bangladesh for the same tactical reason India lost Azad Kashmir to Pakistan. I am beginning to think you are short-sighted and nor you are familiar with the history, your history. History repeats itself for a reason. :D

"There was a second line force, too,
which caught India by throat and that
was later given the status of army,"
this was said by mushy in an interview .he himself acknowledged regular army was occupying the hills.I quoted the above statement because you made it sound as if they where inducted because of their what ever. you can believe what ever you want ,the man who planned and executed kargil has himself agreed it was your army occupying the posts in kargil.

I'm proud of it

looking at posts by pakistanis here, seems like they are still stuck in old pakistani propaganda of 1 marde momin = 10 hindus..

reality check, pakistan is not even a decent military threat for India, pakistan is doing proxy war for the same reason and because of which its suffering much more than it was ever able to scratch India.

talking about nukes is easy, but using nukes is totally different, pakistani nukes are not even enough to totally take out India,
highest yield may be 100-150kt, on the other hand missiles like Agni-3 can carry a city blaster of a megaton or more,
there is no parity, for every single kiloton India can throw 100 kiloton on pakistan.

so listen to your ex foreign minister.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you get extra sleep at night little man

I am seriously disappointed by her lack of self esteem...she should remember her visit to India...and what she was able to do to the entire Indian leadership..Now only if we send ten like her..whole Indian leadership will be distracted from kashmir..

I am beginning to think you have reading comprehension problems. Already explained twice, as usual fell on deaf ears. And yes, it is mistake for Pakistan to pursue CPEC. We get your message, loud and clear.
Its not a mistake to pursue CPEC,its a mistake how its being done.Pakistan will benifit from CPEC.but the way it is being done will hurt Pakistan.
My point is and has been,its china which requires the project to develop its some of the less developed areas.china need that for an alternate route to transport its goods ,china needs it to reduce time and distance to import and export its goods.

The connectivity will help Pakistan,but it is for china which will have more benifits.chinese company makes the project ,chinese company get paid by china, but Pakistan paying for the project with intrest.

I can see few years down the line Paksiatnies saying out corrupt politicies looted our country.

Its not a mistake to pursue CPEC,its a mistake how its being done.Pakistan will benifit from CPEC.but the way it is being done will hurt Pakistan.
My point is and has been,its china which requires the project to develop its some of the less developed areas.china need that for an alternate route to transport its goods ,china needs it to reduce time and distance to import and export its goods.

The connectivity will help Pakistan,but it is for china which will have more benifits.chinese company makes the project ,chinese company get paid by china, but Pakistan paying for the project with intrest.

I can see few years down the line Paksiatnies saying out corrupt politicies looted our country.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You have officially lost the plot. Given Indians insecure at CPEC project is clearly noticed here. Again, stop embarrassing yourself. :D

Stop embarrassing yourself. You have officially lost the plot. Given Indians insecure at CPEC project is clearly noticed here. Again, stop embarrassing yourself. :D

do you know whats the purpose of CPEC then we can talk about embarrassing myself.

do you know whats the purpose of CPEC then we can talk about embarrassing myself.

Do you? You are embarrassing yourself in front of the world. Do you realize the whole world is actually reading this thread as we speak? Stop embarrassing yourself. :D

This Sir, is a sexist remark !!

no its a sexist remark :-)

Hum to ye keh rahe the , ke "Kitchen" Ja ker India ko phone ker lo , kitchen main hanging phone hai na , Direct connection lage ga , ISI hot line ka

10 Min main ISI welcome committee door per hogi

Bas umeed hai Kher baigum , apna RAY ban ka chashma lagana na bhoolein

Do you? You are embarrassing yourself in front of the world. Do you realize the whole world is actually reading this thread as we speak? Stop embarrassing yourself. :D
your world must be tiny bro,what is the purpose of CPEC ? *

* you can use google if you dont know the answer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom