What's new

Pakistan cannot compete with India,the whole world recognizes the strength of India's IT industry : Miftah Ismail

i think you have got some wrong impression about PDF and dont know the rule that allows engaging with enemies without insulting others or using abusive language...dont be surprised if mod ban you for insulting an Indian member of PDF...i have been a member for more than a decade and i m not a kid 😉

Here you go. Finally you understood the difference between us and you. Is it even possible to join an indian forum with Pakistani flag and posting anything even remotely close about Pakistan's brighter side. Forget about JF-17s or military stuff, even if someone posts about natural beauty of Pakistan or how beautiful the Islamabad is, all you will receive is hatred and 100% ban.

You guys are full of hatred and bias. 24/7 propaganda and venom that your media takes out against Pakistan is in your heads. So don't take this leniency for granted. It should be tit for tat. You are an enemy state which never let any occasion where you couldn't harm us. Don't pretend to be a "good boy".

Why is this even news? Everyone know the ship has sailed and it is too late for Pakistan to catch up. When a country spends 30% of the budget on the Army and nothing on STEM and Healthcare, this is what happens.

So many things, indian opposition says about india about its real issues, about the situation with minorities and all. You should make threads on them too.

As far as IT is concerned. Ofcourse india entered into IT sector much earlier and it has 6 times larger population and better institutions for IT. Indians who went to US in 70's, 80's or 90's are now leading tech sector and they also contribute a lot in giving business to india.

But having said that nothing remains permanent in course of history. Pakistan has huge potential in IT. It not neccessarily need to beat india in it, but it still can make a fortune out of it.

@waz @LeGenD

There's so much india related posts in PDF lately ? Sorry to say its becoming indian forum. They don't tolerate any Pakistani in their forums, here they are just spamming it.

Let them post their propaganda here. It'll just get exposed & refuted. We enjoy refuting them. Otherwise it'll go unquestioned.

This is exactly why I advocate for neoliberalism. There are two solutions, the first one is that the government should let the private sector do everything and make sure that the market is completely free. The second one is that the government should only support export-oriented industries. Targets should be set for all these industries that are getting the government's support. For this, subsidies should only be given to export-oriented sectors. If any of these businesses fail to meet any of the targets set by the government then they should no longer be given any support, especially not the subsidies.
Second one sounds good as it can provide a boost, and also set incentives.

That is because Bangladesh is not enslaved by a colonial army, u guys r lucky to be independent and sovereign. We on the other hand are enslaved by the remnants of colonial era and they by design are keeping us down. They want to keep us poor and uneducated so they can keep ruling us. They even use religion to fool us and keep us slaves.

Pakistani army needs to be dislodged from US/UK military exchanges.

That is because Bangladesh is not enslaved by a colonial army, u guys r lucky to be independent and sovereign. We on the other hand are enslaved by the remnants of colonial era and they by design are keeping us down. They want to keep us poor and uneducated so they can keep ruling us. They even use religion to fool us and keep us slaves.

Thanks but I don't want to be like Bangladesh. You guys should encourage the 3 million plus Bangladeshi migrants to leave for good.

You guys are needed more than ever at this time.

Pakistanis are good at IT. I know quite a few highly certified IT engineers that moved out of Pakistan and are today working for big tech companies in Western nations.

As long as Pakistan doesn't provide a good environment to it's people one should be prepared for a brain drain. Educated Pakistanis won't stay in Pakistan.

We developed the first PC successful virus. And it was purely experimenting to see if they could protect copyright software. Even when asked by Finnish computer scientist Mikko Huppinen weather somebody else could have developed it before them, Basit or Amjad replied I think so probably.

At least we don't brag too much like Indians & Bangladeshis do, despite achieving more.

Last edited:
I used to wonder why r we not developing but then i realized, the powers that control everything, actually dont want us to develop. By design we r kept poor, backward and uneducated. So they can rule and keep power.
See how the focus is always on blind following and blind faith. Even in religion we are made to blindly follow one sect or the other and discouraged to ask questions and do research. Its all by careful design.
I don’t think it’s as nefarious as that. I think they work with local power brokers (politicians) to use the politicians patronage networks to cobble together a semi functional system. The politicians are themselves incompetent in economic matters, because it wasn’t a requirement to rise to the top, and through nepotism hire only people personally loyal to them.

At least if they hired competent people the system would still muddle through.

We need to compete with them on some other front, like find our niche. They are lagging behind in tunnelling tech, we need to buld tunneling nuclear bombs.

So many things, indian opposition says about india about its real issues, about the situation with minorities and all. You should make threads on them too.

As far as IT is concerned. Ofcourse india entered into IT sector much earlier and it has 6 times larger population and better institutions for IT. Indians who went to US in 70's, 80's or 90's are now leading tech sector and they also contribute a lot in giving business to india.

But having said that nothing remains permanent in course of history. Pakistan has huge potential in IT. It not neccessarily need to beat india in it, but it still can make a fortune out of it.

@waz @LeGenD

There's so much india related posts in PDF lately ? Sorry to say its becoming indian forum. They don't tolerate any Pakistani in their forums, here they are just spamming it.

PAAY - TIENN - CEEEE :laugh:

Thanks but I don't want to be like Bangladesh. You guys should encourage the 3 million plus Bangladeshi migrants to leave for good.

You guys are needed more than ever at this time.

We developed the first PC successful virus. And it was purely experimenting to see if they could protect copyright software. Even when asked by Finnish computer scientist Mikko Huppinen weather somebody else could have developed it before them, Basit or Amjad replied I think so probably.

At least we don't brag too much like Indians & Bangladeshis do, despite achieving more.

Yeah why would u want to be like Bangladesh, a fast developing country that is independent and sovereign. Ud rather be like Afghanistan and lick those boots clean lolz. By the way have u ever wondered where those Pakistanis ended up? The ones ur lumber 1 left behind along with their pants.

I don’t think it’s as nefarious as that. I think they work with local power brokers (politicians) to use the politicians patronage networks to cobble together a semi functional system. The politicians are themselves incompetent in economic matters, because it wasn’t a requirement to rise to the top, and through nepotism hire only people personally loyal to them.

At least if they hired competent people the system would still muddle through.

I used tothink the same. If u research deep, ull find that even these corrupt politicians are brought by army, from bhutto to nawaz all were brought up by army.

Here you go. Finally you understood the difference between us and you. Is it even possible to join an indian forum with Pakistani flag and posting anything even remotely close about Pakistan's brighter side. Forget about JF-17s or military stuff, even if someone posts about natural beauty of Pakistan or how beautiful the Islamabad is, all you will receive is hatred and 100% ban.

You guys are full of hatred and bias. 24/7 propaganda and venom that your media takes out against Pakistan is in your heads. So don't take this leniency for granted. It should be tit for tat. You are an enemy state which never let any occasion where you couldn't harm us. Don't pretend to be a "good boy".
dear..i dont know about any Indian defence forum and how ppl over there treat other nationlists...but i must say, PDF treats everyone equally except when there is some hyper tension between India and Pak...and i m not a good boy when it comes to China u can see my negative😉😁 ratings

Even Pakistan's former minister could not stop himself from praising India's IT sector. Former Finance Minister of Pakistan Miftah Ismail said that the whole world recognizes the strength of India's IT industry. India has IITs due to which it is developing. In fact, Miftah Ismail said in a tweet that people can ask him any question regarding the economy. They will answer it. On this, a user told him that the best way to increase our economy is the IT sector. India underwent major changes in the 90s and became a major country in the IT sector.
The IT sector is estimated to contribute 10% to India's economy by 2025. Why does our IT sector contribute only 1 percent?' To this Miftah Ismail gave a reply which every Indian would be proud to hear. Miftah Ismail lauded Indian educational institutions for developing India's IT sector. He said, 'India's IT sector is ahead because India has IITs and many great universities and we don't. Foreigners do not invest in Pakistan or open service related offices due to bad law and order situation.

The IT industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. It covers a diverse range including software development, engineering services, digital transformation and cloud computing. He said that India's best and most skilled engineers have captured the world's IT sector. India's favorable business environment is a major reason for its growth.

When many Pakistani YouTube channels asked their people why India is ahead, they clearly pointed to the Indian IT industry as the reason. Later, when asked why India is ahead in the IT industry, he said that IITs are behind it. The glory of IITs is recognized all over the world. That is why many countries want IITs to open their branches here as well. An IIT campus will open in the UAE.

Iss G**** ka biscuit US ma Indian store pa sell ho raha haan... anything can be expected from this arse hole....better look at Pak economy being ex finance minister and adviser to PM.

Last edited:
It has all to do with policies. Im a data analyst/engineer and have my own software firm. The govt policies are not adequate. For example, we hunted this awesome project from US, would have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars and would have provided many jobs but the US firm didn't get enough assurity from our govt and were reluctant to share data with a firm in Pakistan. The govt of pak and IT ministry treated us like we r not even Pakistanis. They were like, pese tum log kamaogay tu ham kya karein. These morons didnt see we r bringing in alot of dollars to the country and that it will produce jobs and countries support their private sector. They instead wanted bribes n didn't even bother helping. We tried but in the end the project slipped away and they ended up giving it to an indian firm. I recently heard that project is extended and enlarged and its now worth millions.

Pakistan govt is so pathetic that we r even having issues getting our own money that we earned from foreign clients. These pathetic brown duffers are actually destroying the country.

Right now given Pakistan's (mostly past) record on terrorism and closeness to China it is unlikely enough IT contracts will come from the West to Pakistan unless you are willing to undercut Indian rivals by 60, 70, 80%

Back
Top Bottom