What's new

Pakistan cannot afford war over Kashmir: PM Gilani

If the generation after them don't understand that war is not a solution then its better they have mutually assured destruction.

We are not demanding anything from our neighbours..its them who are challenging our territorial sovereignty.

I am waiting for the generation born in 70s and 80s to assume power.

I agree that RAW never had its hands clean. When you compare the kind of insurgency in India not just in J&K even the Help to Maoists. Just because a conventional war is not tenable a proxy war is being waged by some institutions in Pakistan.

Unfortunately, the situation went out of their own hand coming to the insurgents they created!
They had to choose, taliban or being ally in WoT with most powerful nation in the world. They chose right at that time. Even pakistan suffered great losses, US lead coalition forces are leaving and taliban is considered in peace process in afghanistan. Pakistan will again have its connection with taliban and then it can intensify its effort in dealing with domestic terrorist elements.

What about UN resolutions?
Do you think bahrat can ignore them altogether and still be listed as member?

Which resolutions are we talking about?

They had to choose, taliban or being ally in WoT with most powerful nation in the world. They chose right at that time. Even pakistan suffered great losses, US lead coalition forces are leaving and taliban is considered in peace process in afghanistan. Pakistan will again have its connection with taliban and then it can intensify its effort in dealing with domestic terrorist elements.

I will not say that they completely chose one over the other. If it was stuck with this or that, they had very good opportunity in reigning over these insurgents let alone going the Haqanni way... Taliban is considered in the peace talks only because Mr Panetta just jumped the gun for the troops inaction from 2014 to 2013 and Obama has to fulfill his election agenda and show to their people that he promised 2014 as the withdrawal of the troops!

I will not say that they completely chose one over the other. If it was stuck with this or that, they had very good opportunity in reigning over these insurgents let alone going the Haqanni way... Taliban is considered in the peace talks only because Mr Panetta just jumped the gun for the troops inaction from 2014 to 2013 and Obama has to fulfill his election agenda and show to their people that he promised 2014 as the withdrawal of the troops!

If you seriously believe that US will withdraw all its forces from Afghanistan than you are dreaming my friend. The US is not gonna let the Afghani mineral wealth go out of its hand so easily. Obama is just pulling this act to rally up support for the election. As for WOT it was Pakistani governments choice to join in they have to blame themselves for that.

If you seriously believe that US will withdraw all its forces from Afghanistan than you are dreaming my friend. The US is not gonna let the Afghani mineral wealth go out of its hand so easily. Obama is just pulling this act to rally up support for the election. As for WOT it was Pakistani governments choice to join in they have to blame themselves for that.

I said inaction from 2013 not withdrawal. Also, I am well awake and see someone maybe sleepy enough to read more than what is written.

2014 he will pull most of the troops, again most but not all! Those troops will not be there to fight the insurgents rather than under cover for whatever reasons they think.

Another point, US has secured its resources by installing Karzai and in making Afghanistan depended for everything. What do you think will happen if the country remains wee bit secure? Invasion of American Industries!

Well we have tried all different ways
1. war
2. war + talk
3. proxy war
4. proxy war + talk

The outcome of all these have been more unfavourable to pakistan than India. Especially the thousand cuts ended up in self mutilation.
Only thing worth trying is just talk. And we Indians are a talkative bunch.
Best of luck.

Master minds of Mukti Bahni, Tamil Tigers, TTP & BLA talking development. :angry:

If you hav'nt noticed we are developing. Shucks! Well what's your story?

Don't forget your, SU-30 was locked by Pakistani F7-PG.

Once your slave govt. gone we are going to make the lock picture public.

Don't dream, you got anything that can hold the above statement true?

Dear its RAW that is doing what pakistan did in IOK. They have taken the terrorism they were once sponsoring to their soil and providing funds to wage war against Pakistan. Unfortunately, less number of people killed in IOK is becoming more no. of people killed in pakistan.

Do you have any links that you can provide?

Bharatis going on with verbal diarrhea, as usual. Kashmiris have a right to choose what they want to do.

Bharatis going on with verbal diarrhea, as usual. Kashmiris have a right to choose what they want to do.
They will if they have to, if the militants are stopped infiltrating our borders, there will be freedom and then they can decide but not when there is so much influence from a proxy war being waged.

lolz JK is not part of you dear anymore

India controls 101,338 km2

Pakistan control 85,846 km2

China remaining 37,555 km2

it will remain same we are not gonna give you our 85846km at any cost

Kashmir_region_2004.jpg

Wow so initially Pakistan actually had more Kashmir land then India before giving some to China?

But is India Kashmir more beautiful scenery?

Back
Top Bottom