What's new

Pakistan cannot afford war over Kashmir: PM Gilani

What!!! :cheesy:

These notions of Indian sponsored terrorism have been fed by your heavily controlled press... :agree: First, understand who and who is attacking Pakistan. Taliban, created by your ISI, Haqqani or the war-lords sitting in Swat :coffee:

Now, you want to resolve land issues and support terrorism. Tomorrow you will be asking for Delhi :meeting:
There is no way we are going to give away Kashmir, there will be a day when India will reduce the insurgents footprints so much that we will not have to sit on the table with Pakistan anymore
Dear its RAW that is doing what pakistan did in IOK. They have taken the terrorism they were once sponsoring to their soil and providing funds to wage war against Pakistan. Unfortunately, less number of people killed in IOK is becoming more no. of people killed in pakistan.

lo gee main to so raha hoon aik or a gya hai kaheen se india tv off ker ke internet on ker liya hai is ne :lol:

I dont know how you say that par, aap jo sochain woh aap he jaane!

India on the other hand has ample problems of her own too. Was looking at their poverty levels and was surprised at the obscenely huge numbers. By some estimates it was more than our(Pakistan's) entire population x 3.

Mainly bcs unless for marriage proposals no Indian will agree that he is well off. He may own a house and motorcycle but he will be poor on paper aka BPL ration cards which is one of the most misused document in India.

I dont know how you say that par, aap jo sochain woh aap he jaane!
Actually there are few things in PDF that if you talk about, it becomes flame war coz every one thinks his country is Saint...they think about geopolitics.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I am all for converting LOC to IB and solve the matter once and for all.
Don't know how pakistanis will think but in case of india i know one thing for sure, the government who will propose this solution, will never come in power for next 1 decade. This is the level of politics and sentiments of indians.

You have to be especially wary of certain Bangladeshis who are looking for any excuse to think that India wants to invade them.

Invasion of BD will be led by BSF supported by police forces of WB and 7 sister states:lol:

BDs give too much importance themselves.. they even think that the 100,000 additional mountain force's (that India plans to raise) main aim is BD and not China.

Invasion of BD will be led by BSF supported by police forces of WB and 7 sister states:lol:

BDs give too much importance themselves.. they even think that the 100,000 additional mountain force's (that India plans to raise) main aim is BD and not China.
We actually left bangladesh part coz it might derail the thread. Thanks to blitz and other members we are on track .

I am all for converting LOC to IB and solve the matter once and for all.

What about UN resolutions?
Do you think bahrat can ignore them altogether and still be listed as member?

Don't know how pakistanis will think but in case of india i know one thing for sure, the government who will propose this solution, will never come in power for next 1 decade. This is the level of politics and sentiments of indians.

Well I read somewhere that until the generation that experienced the partition dies off on both sides of the border and the new generation takes reigns of power, there will be no peace b/n India & Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

What about UN resolutions?
Do you think bahrat can ignore them altogether and still be listed as member?

What UN?;)

whats this scrap ? hahahahhaha are not we in peace today what more peace ?:rofl:

seems from your post look like your air force daily bomb us and if we want peace we have to obey you .:rofl:

I mean lasting peace to resolve all issues on the table this is what Imran Khan also wants

If the generation after them don't understand that war is not a solution then its better they have mutually assured destruction.

Dear its RAW that is doing what pakistan did in IOK. They have taken the terrorism they were once sponsoring to their soil and providing funds to wage war against Pakistan. Unfortunately, less number of people killed in IOK is becoming more no. of people killed in pakistan.

I agree that RAW never had its hands clean. When you compare the kind of insurgency in India not just in J&K even the Help to Maoists. Just because a conventional war is not tenable a proxy war is being waged by some institutions in Pakistan.

Unfortunately, the situation went out of their own hand coming to the insurgents they created!

Back
Top Bottom