What's new

Pakistan cannot afford war over Kashmir: PM Gilani

I can Only Say... "Truth is Bitter" Im Glad The Pakistani PM had Guts to Speak The Truth.
Der Aye Durust Aye..

When n where did this Happen ?

i agree with this a MKI would turn an F-7 into scrap metal

I can Only Say... "Truth is Bitter" Im Glad The Pakistani PM had Guts to Speak The Truth.
Der Aye Durust Aye..

while he was sleeping :P wese lock to kbc me bhi log karte he par uska matalab ye nai ke wo sahi hi ho :)

No asian country india, china and pakistan can afford war at this crucial moment when asia is running ahead towards development.

In the immediate aftermath of the Mumbai attacks. What was a show of strength by the IAF against Pakistan.
This incident fired up a lot of hotlines and had our president sweating in his pants.

who is the Dushman i ask? is it those who you consider a threat e.g Israel, America and India? we in India want a peaceful South Asia not a South Asia that is shelter for some of the worlds most dangerous people
ENDia hi tu he sare fasad ki jarh.Pakistan/Kashmir men dekho........srilanka men dekho.kahin bhi is bad tareen hamsaye ne amn nahin rehne dia.

In the immediate aftermath of the Mumbai attacks. What was a show of strength by the IAF against Pakistan.
This incident fired up a lot of hotlines and had our president sweating in his pants.

PLz Enlighten me. Any Link ?

I think if a complete intent of non-violence is given by Pakistan, all groups such as LeT and their civilian hydras culled.
There may even be a kashmir solution that suits both nations. When the temperature of the heads cools down, sanity will prevail and a very good solution can be found.
Question is though, how will that effect Pakmil? And knowing how it will effect them.. will the establishment allow it?

Its really old man.. you can do a google search for it and you will find a vague report.
I only know it through a reliable source. And have stated it before.

The Plane keeps changing..Previously it was one F-16 which had locked a Su-30 now it is F-7..Someday a Cobra will lock it...
No credible link available for this. Am just curious if the RWR of the Plane was working as BARS is known for its range and Power...

Indian fighter jets violate Pakistan Air Space
December 14, 2008

ISLAMABAD: Indian fighter planes Saturday violated Pakistan’s air space by entering two places in Kashmir and Lahore.

Planes of Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which were already on alert, quickly came into action and forced the India’s fighter jets to leave Pakistan’s air space, Geo TV sources said.

The sources further said that the Indian planes were fully equipped with warheads.

Meanwhile, a state run TV channel has reported that a loud blast was heard in Arabian Sea between Badin and Jati cities Saturday night.

However, further details about the blast were not received. The cause and exact location of the blast is being ascertained. The local people were in a state of fear after the blast, sources said.

Indian SU-30 MKI and Mirage 2000-H aircraft intrude into Pakistani airspace
December 14, 2008

1. At 11:30 am PST [Pakistan Standard Time], 3 Indian Mirage 2000-H fighter jets crossed the line of control, intruding in airspace over Pakistani side of the disputed valley of Kashmir, up until approximately three to four miles before they were intercepted by 2 F16s and 2 Mirage III fighter jets of Pakistan air force.

2. The second intrusion was recorded at around 12:20 pm PST, when 2 Indian SU-30 MKIs crossed the international border near an eastern city of Pakistan; Lahore. During this instance, they were able to penetrate around 2 miles inside the Pakistani airspace before getting intercepted by 3 F-16s and 3 F7 fighter jets of Pakistan air force.

Bl[i]tZ;2566668 said:
To Batman and all others,

India has not made and does not need to make any concessions to Pakistan when Pakistan's position keeps becoming more favorable to us, as I said before

We need to stick to our position and keep developing our economy and I'm confident that Pakistan will eventually accept our position. :)

PATIENCE!

completely agree

some experts suggest that china will give aksai chin to us if we give them AP

Aksai is a inhopitable barren wwaste land, AP is rich.. why eexchange?? the place has been fortified with airstrips and shields in leh section hence strategically too its waste.

Don't forget your, SU-30 was locked by Pakistani F7-PG.

Once your slave govt. gone we are going to make the lock picture public.

your thinking is a bit outdated mate. :)
its now all about trying to bring back Pakistan from the troubles she has had for the last 10 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom