What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

My point is if markets are opened from 9am to 5pm and for some places its full packed like imtiaz market people standing outside of the market to go in imagine that.

Chase market
and all other market full packed.

Why not allow mosque to offer prayer for just for farz namaz 5 mints and leave that is also following 20 SOP.

Logically speaking, this is a reasonable and fair argument. I believe there is a 20 odd points SOP that has been issued to all mosques which they have to follow. I think I saw a video as well where elderly people were trying to enter a mosque in Karachi, and someone was telling them that people above 60 are not allowed as per SOP. Also, most if not all, would probably prefer to pray at home.
So keeping markets open, where social distancing is out of the window Vs closing mosques following SOP, that tok during Ramzan, is a very tricky affair.

If you post a picture of your penis I will answer that question. I suspect your a kaffir Sikh.
lol Looks like I shown you mirror now you are scattering here and there.

You bash every beard muslim, mufti in Pakistan and you sitting in UK thinking you are better than any of other in Pakistan.

Last time I check this dude was busting fighting the Chinese on anything Xinjiang not like I like the Chinese but dude be spamming as usual worse than Beijing Walker
This is what misguided kaffirs do. I think PDF ought to have Muslim certification policy that requires members to post their circumcised penis as proof faith although that still leaves the Jews ..

Logically speaking, this is a reasonable and fair argument. I believe there is a 20 odd points SOP that has been issued to all mosques which they have to follow. I think I saw a video as well where elderly people were trying to enter a mosque in Karachi, and someone was telling them that people above 60 are not allowed as per SOP. Also, most if not all, would probably prefer to pray at home.
So keeping markets open, where social distancing is out of the window Vs closing mosques following SOP, that tok during Ramzan, is a very tricky affair.

It is very tricky affair nevertheless but trying to get people sick is still very bad move when plenty of Muslim countries have taken drastic steps again not a normal Ramadan I really did think we are near the end tbh

Like in any country, people follow and some don't.

But thing is if stores everything remains open for 9-5 and people keep coming to buy in numbers and all.

Then I don't think that mosque should be close for offering 5 mint of farz namaz as all other namaz should be offered in home as SOP.

I went to one mosque they have poster on their gate

I went another mosque they have sanitize gate installed even and people have to go through it.

It was done secretly, covertly after years of prevaricating. This issue is in the open and spread across entire lenghth of Pakistan impacting every neighbourhood. Asia bibi was one person and not a issue on every corner in Pakistan. So stop making dumb analogies.

2000 supporters were thrown in jails by army. Blasphemy is a nationwide issue.

Also i suggest you educate yourself about Pakistan before throwing your tantrums against Mullahs.

Your liberal Prime Minister Imran Khan allowed mosques to open. Not Mullahs.

Our Ulema are praying in homes.

I have had enough of your lies and racism. Stop lying about our Ulema.

This is what misguided kaffirs do. I think PDF ought to have Muslim certification policy that requires members to post their circumcised penis as proof faith although that still leaves the Jews ..

I would have more respect for these dudes who harp on the Uyghurs if they pick up a Kalashnikov and drive a jingle truck into East Turkistan with all the fighters but also all they do is sit their asses online on fourms like this complain and claim they are better Muslims as usual or using pseudo brainless leftists in the west as cover

Like in any country, people follow and some don't.

But thing is if stores everything remains open for 9-5 and people keep coming to buy in numbers and all.

Then I don't think that mosque should be close for offering 5 mint of farz namaz as all other namaz should be offered in home as SOP.

I went to one mosque they have poster on their gate

I went another mosque they have sanitize gate installed even and people have to go through it.
That's what I'm saying too. If you keep markets open all day, but keep mosque closed, people are bound to question that logic. Agar market me 1000 log ka sakte hain, to masjid me 100 kyon nahin?

As long as the mosque follows the guidelines , which can be monitored by the authorities, it should be allowed.

Jihaadi muslims.

Sorry but those so-called Muslims were / are just regressive terrorists on the payroll of USA, Britain, Israel, France etc for the benefit of these countries.

That's what I'm saying too. If you keep markets open all day, but keep mosque closed, people are bound to question that logic. Agar market me 1000 log ka sakte hain, to masjid me 100 kyon nahin?

As long as the mosque follows the guidelines , which can be monitored by the authorities, it should be allowed.

First off only pharmacies and grocery stores or in Pakistan Bazzars should be open since people have questions like that the Govt should close non essential shops only food stores/bazaars and pharmacies simple

If one needed an insight in the mindset of jahil mullahs, they should read this post.

What a stupid mentality, you lot are like an anchor that drags our country down while everyone else is going forward. With this logic, why have hospitals Esp. critical care units? If those people are gona die when it is their time anyways why waste money on such rooms in hospitals?

@Yaseen1 Look at this map below. Notice Black Africa has lowest COVID rates. On the other hand most of the developed world has highest.

maxresdefault.jpg

Afghanistan opened
Bangladesh Opened
Indonesia Opened where less cases.
i was listening to one of the medical scientist,he said that corona cannot be defeated by social distancing in long run but only by boosting immune system by taking vitamins,isolation and social distancing decreases person immunity as due to less exposure to environment our body not come in to interaction with necessary bacteria,viruses which charges our immune system,this pandemic is hoax to create new world order and destroy society

i was listening to one of the medical scientist,he said that corona cannot be defeated by social distancing in long run but only by boosting immune system by taking vitamins,isolation and social distancing decreases person immunity as due to less exposure to environment our body not come in to interaction with necessary bacteria,viruses which charges our immune system
And you think those incharge of running the country don't have this information?

Also it does not answer what I asked about critical care rooms. Do you think we should have such rooms? In fact, let me ask you this: do you think that anyone on the verge of death should they be left alone or should things be done to prevent it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom