What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

Every bearded bastard from Marocco to Iraq to Egypt to Afghanistan to Pakistan was a hero, a god fearing anti-commi to be used in the fight against Soviet Union.

When Asia Bibi was smuggled out of the country, the government didn't fear Mullahs.
It was done secretly, covertly after years of prevaricating. This issue is in the open and spread across entire lenghth of Pakistan impacting every neighbourhood. Asia bibi was one person and not a issue on every corner in Pakistan. So stop making dumb analogies.

I blame this on the west. They nurtured these savages as a tool to offset the threat of communists during the Cold War era from 1950s to 1990. Then the shit hit the fan ...
I don't. I blame our own weakness. It is a dog eat dog world out there. If you are weak (not just hard power), you will be devoured or at least exploited by those who possess strength.

Every bearded bastard from Marocco to Iraq to Egypt to Afghanistan to Pakistan was a hero, a god fearing anti-commi to be used in the fight against Soviet Union.
Are you muslim? Abusing beard and Abusing Jehadi muslims. What are you exactly?

It was done secretly, covertly after years of prevaricating. This issue is in the open and spread across entire lenghth of Pakistan impacting every neighbourhood. Asia bibi was one person and not a issue on every corner in Pakistan. So stop making dumb analogies.

Ronald Reagan use to call these bearded freaks the closest thing to freedom loving George Washington and as usual Uncle Sam just blames Muslims ourselves and wipes its bloody hands clean it's no wonder Yanks are disliked

Are you British??

True.

50/50 some Pakis dude living abroad as usual

Niggers in Africa have the lowest infection rates because nobody goes to these junglees.

@WebMaster @waz @jaibi how is this racist allowed to spew his racism? This isn't a good look on PDF, a site which i am sure "niggers" visit too and was one time quoted by Fawad Chaudry.

And this clown is attacking desis and calling us backwards. I am a desi and i know better than to use that offensive word.

No surprise, he is attacking our Ulema blindly without even a clue who allowed mosques to open.

Ronald Reagan use to call these bearded freaks the closest to freedom loving George Washington and as usual Uncle Sam just blames Muslims ourselves and wipes its bloody hands clean it's no wonder Yanks are disliked

50/50 some **** dude living abroad as usual
I can tell. Words like 'bash' point to this cnut being British.

Post a image of your penis on PDF so we have proof your a Muslim. I get a feeling your a kaffir Sikh with huge beard down to your testicles ..

sadhu-indian-hindu-holy-man-dressed-in-traditional-saffron-robes-giving-CT09N4.jpg
Having beard is one thing you abused beard + Jihaadi muslims.

So again what are you?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom