What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

these are doing this because of international pressure from bankers which control world economy and are behind this pandemic spread just like they gained world support for fake 911 and wmd of iraq
And you think those incharge of running the country don't have this information?

i was listening to one of the medical scientist,he said that corona cannot be defeated by social distancing in long run but only by boosting immune system by taking vitamins,isolation and social distancing decreases person immunity as due to less exposure to environment our body not come in to interaction with necessary bacteria,viruses which charges our immune system,this pandemic is hoax to create new world order and destroy society

This corona thing govt and all are just predicting that It will not harm or less harm if we do social distancing. I am not challenging them they must have study the graph and all and taking precautions but I seen a video in china that one person sneezing/spitting on product to spread the virus.

So it's very hard and people will go in depression or may be pyscho just thinking about this.

@Yaseen1 Look at this map below. Notice Black Africa has lowest COVID rates. On the other hand most of the developed world has highest.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think one of the big contributing factors in the lak of it on the African continent is the amount of space in those countries and the lack of long distance travel. I suspect it might hit the big cities eventually, but if they keep the flights closed, they might get off easy. Still it's a blessing for Africa.

i was listening to one of the medical scientist,he said that corona cannot be defeated by social distancing in long run but only by boosting immune system by taking vitamins,isolation and social distancing decreases person immunity as due to less exposure to environment our body not come in to interaction with necessary bacteria,viruses which charges our immune system,this pandemic is hoax to create new world order and destroy society
Bhai ap jao masjid kaun rokh raha hai.... jo bhi khans raha hai osko gallay lago aek pappi idhar aek pappi odhar do, corona worona tu hoax hai ap jaisay deen-dar Allah walay bunday ko nahi hoga Inshallah.

I would have more respect for these dudes who harp on the Uyghurs if they pick up a Kalashnikov and drive a jingle truck into East Turkistan with all the fighters but also all they do is sit their asses online on fourms like this complain and claim they are better Muslims as usual or using pseudo brainless leftists in the west as cover

So you don't have any respect for Pakistanis who aren't driving to Kashmir to fight your version of Jihad?

What you described is terrorism not Jihad. Do you know what conditions need to be met for Jihad?

Perhaps if you weren't bashing Mullahs all day and actually learned from a Mullah, you would know the difference between Jihad and terrorism.

Your version is similar to an Islamophobes version of Jihad. Should tell you a lot about the Islam Mullah bashers know.

Bhai ap jao masjid kaun rokh raha hai.... jo bhi khans raha hai osko gallay lago aek pappi idhar aek pappi odhar do, corona worona tu hoax hai ap jaisay deen-dar Allah walay bunday ko nahi hoga Inshallah.

Mana hie khasney walo ko, nazla jin ko ho wo masjid na aye SOP banaey gaye hei aus mei yeh sab hai.

Baki tou death can follow anyone anywhere

these are doing this because of international pressure from bankers which control world economy and are behind this pandemic spread
Edited my post, read and answer my question please.

Prove what you are saying. Even logically, what will the bankers gain from shutting down mosques? You can be religious at home, or does your religious receiver only work from a mosque?

Poori dunya Allah ki bunayi hoi wi hai, leken namaz siruf masjid mein hogi - mullah logic.

I'm waiting for a couple of mullahs to catch it (I hope not), then they will come to their senses. No amount of reason and logic seems to work with this lot. Actually people are only saying for their own benefit that don't open mosques but mullahs don't want to listen then so be it, they will learn from experience.

they want to destroy society ,social system and family system by creating isolation and promoting selfish society based on personal material gains without regard of others,the concept of mosques is not limited to prayers but for promotion of unity of society
Edited my post, read and answer my question please.

Prove what you are saying. Even logically, what will the bankers gain from shutting down mosques? You can be religious at home, or does your religious receiver only work from a mosque?

they want to destroy society ,social system and family system by creating isolation and promoting selfish society based on personal material gains without regard of others,the concept of mosques is not limited to prayers but for promotion of unity of society
Where as I do believe that conspiracies exist, I do not have any information that can confirm what you are saying so I will not argue anymore on that subject.

In any case, please see my post no.106 and answer my question.

muslims in india and pak greatly misinterpret islam. we have some strange kind of believes which have no basics in Quran and hadiths. our mullah and madrassah teach a special kind of extremist thoughts which are generally incompetable with nature and not in accordance with the laws of islam as well. they are taught to follow their idiot mullah rather then the laws of the country as their mullah presents himself as the "ameer" of the group. it leads to so many groups and so many "ameers". that's why our mullah never gets united rather they are only trained to criticize the other groups. our mullahs and their followers are idiots and they have neither knowledge of islam nor of the world that's why we really lag behind in every field. i always hate both mullahism and liberalism . we saw the evil designs of liberalism on women march and now we will see the evil of mullah but as a neutral observer here i think the evil of mullah seems to be far greater today then that of liberals.

muslims in india and pak greatly misinterpret islam. we have some strange kind of believes which have no basics in Quran and hadiths. our mullah and madrassah teach a special kind of extremist thoughts which are generally incompetable with nature and not in accordance with the laws of islam as well. they are taught to follow their idiot mullah rather then the laws of the country as their mullah presents himself as the "ameer" of the group. it leads to so many groups and so many "ameers". that's why our mullah never gets united rather they are only trained to criticize the other groups. our mullahs and their followers are idiots and they have neither knowledge of islam nor of the world that's why we really lag behind in every field. i always hate both mullahism and liberalism . we saw the evil designs of liberalism on women march and now we will see the evil of mullah but as a neutral observer here i think the evil of mullah seems to be far greater today then that of liberals.
When power goes unchecked, it corrupts. Mullahs have been given a free reign for far too long in our country. It must be controlled like anything else or chaos will follow.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom