What's new

Pakistan can not sell JF-17: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wanna believe this news, Please explain to me how you believe this part

Reported price tag of JF-17 varies between $ 15 to 25 million so if we are to believe go by this news report we end up having offers of $60 to 100 million Per JF-17.
Now i ask again do you believe that part too :hitwall:

4 times the cost mean in total number of aircrafts , means there are coutomers according to pakistan willing to buy jf-17 in 4 times in numbers that currently pakistan buying for PAF...

4 times the cost mean in total number of aircrafts , means there are coutomers according to pakistan willing to buy jf-17 in 4 times in numbers that currently pakistan buying for PAF...

and like i said earlier it is PAF officials which has given numbers ranging from $ 15 to 25 million so if we are to believe go by this news report we end up having offers of $60 to 100 million Per JF-17 Thunder.

Pakistan has received offers for the sale of the planes about four times more than what these planes cost Pakistan.

Read again it mentions "four times more than what these planes cost Pakistan" not the four times more than numbers Pakistan is going to purchase

and like i said earlier it is PAF officials which has given numbers ranging from $ 15 to 25 million so if we are to believe go by this news report we end up having offers of $60 to 100 million Per JF-17 Thunder.
Read again it mentions "four times more than what these planes cost Pakistan" not the four times more than numbers Pakistan is going to purchase

it depend upon person to person how he interpritate it..
for me it's the total cost of buying 4 times in number ..

it depend upon person to person how he interpritate it..
for me it's the total cost of buying 4 times in number ..

Lets take your point of view for a moment, Consider this

Pakistan has committed to 200 to 250 JF-17 Thunders, so by numbers logic, article says that Pakistan has offers to purchase 800 to 1000 JF-17 Thunders

Now considering all the countries considering the JF-17 Thunder as per " Zeng Wen, vice-president of the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)" are "several African air forces" and i doubt that they all combined can place such a large order unless we consider some one like Saudi Arabia or Turkey going for Thunder with their massive defence budgets

Lets take your point of view for a moment, Consider this

Pakistan has committed to 200 to 250 JF-17 Thunders, so by numbers logic, article says that Pakistan has offers to purchase 800 to 1000 JF-17 Thunders..

Now considering all the countries considering the JF-17 Thunder as per " Zeng Wen, vice-president of the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)" are "several African air forces" and i doubt that they all combined can place such a large order unless we consider some one like Saudi Arabia or Turkey going for Thunder with their massive defence budgets

yes , presemtly PAF has 18 and they just place a new orders of another 50..
could be acoording to pakistan , there are buyers who willing to buy totally upto 200..
but i doubt that coz then what stoping these potential buyer to buy it from china ..
but the comment could be a over-starement given by pakistan in displeasure..

yes , presemtly PAF has 18 and they just place a new orders of another 50..
could be acoording to pakistan , there are buyers who willing to buy totally upto 200..
but i doubt that coz then what stoping these potential buyer to buy it from china ..

No Several PAF air chiefs has openly committed to 200 to 250 JF-17 thunders and confirmed orders stands at 100 with 8 coming from china, 42 in First batch and 50 in second Batch

So now you are even developing scenarios to fit your point of view

more likely it is complete BS news

I have said this earlier if you cared to read my posts that This is a joint project so sale by one parter or the other will not mean anything as both will get paid as per their share so there is no difference if they buy it from China or Pakistan.

Im surprised pointless rants are still going on the sale of a jet from a guy whose efforts also included hyping up of protocol mistakes and three of his articles share very similar text apart from quotes to twenty other newspapers.

The Jet can only be sold once our own needs our met..

The threasd may be a year old but this rule is applicable even today

Hmm,This news is true.

For example even if Sri Lankan AF went for JFT(which is a fake news BTW) it would be China built.

Pakistan is forbidden from exporting JF-17's.

Hmm,This news is true.

For example even if Sri Lankan AF went for JFT(which is a fake news) it would be China built.

Why so secondary treatment to all weather friend

???China always encourage Pak to sell JF-17.

So basically , somehow you just couldn't suppress the irresistible urge to resurrect this year old dead thread just because it was anti-Pakistan and pleased you ? :D

By whom , may I know ? Any spokesman from the Chinese Govt or PLA or PAF or ISPR ? :no: right ? Why is it then Pakistan exhibits the JFT on a regular basis at International airshows and promotes it for export ( Domestic demands must be met first though ! ) ? How exactly is it possible that despite being a partner in the program , we cant sell it ? :azn: Makes sense ? :no:

Hmm,This news is true.

For example even if Sri Lankan AF went for JFT(which is a fake news BTW) it would be China built.

Trust your Pakistan obsession to dig up this old news, however before blowing your fuse, should have also read post #7 by the senior moderator......just to sprinkle salt into your wounds, the news of selling JF-17 to Sri Lanka is much more recent. !!

Trust your Pakistan obsession to dig up this old news, however before blowing your fuse, should have also read post #7 by the senior moderator......just to sprinkle salt into your wounds, the news of selling JF-17 to Sri Lanka is much more recent. !!
Well moderator or not it's Denialistan.;)

Even in the fake news of JF-17 sale to SL,it is being said that it will be build in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom