What's new

Pakistan Can Live Without United States of America

Come on man...why u so naive??:woot:...What they r getting from Iraq...????:eek:
Are they doing Picnic over there????:smokin:

Afghanistan has over 3 trillion dollars worth of mineral deposits... that is old old news...

But there is more to why they are there... and China is one of the important reasons... Strategic location...

lastly according to the British they are there to prevent the establishment of an Islamic State...
Thanks for your replies guys, but my question still stands:

May I dare to ask, what natural resources did they “loot”, any specific example?

I think you will be disappointed. :P

Btw, why is it that I never hear Pakistanis calling us "kaffir"... it is always Indians trying to speak for them?

And yes, I am well aware that the word kaffir would technically apply to us, considering the fact that we are generally non-religious.

Kaffir applies not only to "non religious" people but to all non Muslims. Of course it can be applied to Muslims as well but let's not go there for now.

Yes, they don't call you kaffirs. I am not sure you need to be told the reasons for that! It is just too obvious.

BTW, why did they call the people of USSR as Godless kaffirs? What changed for you? Just think.

Thanks buddy/bro. :cheers:

Like I said, I've never ever heard a Pakistani use this term to abuse us.

It's always the Indians who are trying to speak on behalf of others.

From what I have read, I think the word "kaffir" by itself is neutral, it just depends on how it is used.

It may be neutral for some and no so neutral for others. Watch this at 1:00 min.

The neutrality of the word depends on the context. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
and if I may add... the reason why China is so loved in Pakistan is that they have never shown any imperialist designs against Pakistan... China is a true friend to Pakistan let there be no doubts in your mind... whereas America is a fake friend... rather a snake that should not be befriended at all...

Let me just deal with this part.

The last two disasters that stuck Pakistan, it was the USA that came rushing in. With equipment, people, money and support.

They helped save thousands of Pakistanis. Still they are a "snake" and an enemy?

There are hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in USA right now, most doing pretty well and are easily the best Pakistani achievers anywhere in the world.

Still they "should not be befriended at all..."?

See, the choice is for Pakistan to make but I find that you guys have a lot of trust in China which is really interesting. I am not sure the facts support this but let's see how it pans out.

Let me just say that surveys point out that the majority of Chinese have a unfavorable opinion of Muslims.

You can easily see that from Chinese people on Western forums as well. Or if you talk to them without disclosing your Muslim identity.

Lets get 1 thing right

Pakistan WILL SURIVE without USA
USA's war on terror will not SURVIVE without Pakistan

The USA charge us $15 per unit of electicity okay and we are on that deal
China offered us $3 per unit of electricity and they will control it and make sure NO POWER CUTS will take place.
Iran offered it us for $5
and UAE offered to build a Power Plant for free in Karachi to help the electricity.

The reason why the goverment never excepted our 'ALLIES' deals is cos the goveremnt itself is Corrupt.

We have friends like China, Iran, Turkey and the Arab world who want to look after us and help us, but the whole of our govemrent is USA pet dogs and the people and to suffer their kr*p. America can go f**k itself as far as im concerned they are respoinble with the current state of Pakistan and they know it. I am fed up with the SUCIDE BOMBINGS EVERY WEEK!!!

Let me just deal with this part.

The last two disasters that stuck Pakistan, it was the USA that came rushing in. With equipment, people, money and support.

They helped save thousands of Pakistanis. Still they are a "snake" and an enemy?

There are hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis in USA right now, most doing pretty well and are easily the best Pakistani achievers anywhere in the world.

Still they "should not be befriended at all..."?

See, the choice is for Pakistan to make but I find that you guys have a lot of trust in China which is really interesting. I am not sure the facts support this but let's see how it pans out.

Let me just say that surveys point out that the majority of Chinese have a unfavorable opinion of Muslims.

You can easily see that from Chinese people on Western forums as well. Or if you talk to them without disclosing your Muslim identity.

Why do Indians want Pakistan to be more allied with U.S. and less allied with China???????

Hmmmmm I wonder why.

As if you Indians really care about Pakistan's interests :rolleyes:

Why do Indians want Pakistan to be more allied with U.S. and less allied with China???????

Hmmmmm I wonder why.

As if you Indians really care about Pakistan's interests :rolleyes:

Don't obsess with who is saying it. Obsess with what is being said!

Now, just try what I said. You will find out on your own.

I have personally seen at least some of them being much more venomous towards Muslims and Islam after the Uighur riots than anyone else I have seen so far.

You can easily see that from Chinese people on Western forums as well. Or if you talk to them without disclosing your Muslim identity

Don't obsess with who is saying it. Obsess with what is being said!

Now, just try what I said. You will find out on your own.

I have personally seen at least some of them being much more venomous towards Muslims and Islam after the Uighur riots than anyone else I have seen so far.

Well, that was your own personal experience and opinion, it does not apply to all and certainly holds no value to how the Chinese and Pakistanis really think of eachother. Just like how you can have good and bad people anywhere you go.

I've seen racist caucasians too and seen how hostile they were on forums such as 'Stormfront'. By your logics, then every white person in the world is against us then wouldn't it?

I am also a bit sceptical with the way you talk about the behavior of Chinese on 'western forums' and I also question the validity of those 'surveys'.
From my own personal experience things are quite the opposite of what you are preaching about here.

Mind you, I am a Chinese myself, so I would like to think that my authority to speak on behalf of my people are greater than yours.

Well, that was your own personal experience and opinion, it does not apply to all and certainly holds no value to how the Chinese and Pakistanis really think of eachother. Just like how you can have good and bad people anywhere you go.

I've seen racist caucasians too and seen how hostile they were on forums such as 'Stormfront'. By your logics, then every white person in the world is against us then wouldn't it?

I am also a bit sceptical with the way you talk about the behavior of Chinese on 'western forums' and I also question the validity of those 'surveys'.
From my own personal experience things are quite the opposite of what you are preaching about here.

Mind you, I am a Chinese myself, so I would like to think that my authority to speak on behalf of my people are greater than yours.

Yes, there are all kinds of people. I never said it applied to every Chinese!

Negative views of Muslims were also strong in several Asian countries: Half or more of the Japanese, Indians, Chinese and South Koreans surveyed said they had negative impressions of Muslims.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/world/europe/17iht-poll.4.16247639.html?_r=1

Agreed. :cheers:

Vinod applies more effort than most into understanding Chinese people, which is commendable. But that is a difficult goal to reach.

Yes, there are all kinds of people. I never said it applied to every Chinese!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/world/europe/17iht-poll.4.16247639.html?_r=1

Like I said, the vast majority of Chinese people have no interest in politics, and only go by what they read in the news.

More awareness is certainly needed though. Chinese by nature are quite non-religious, it is only after they take the time to learn about organized Religion that they start to appreciate it, and how much it means to people.

Since none of Pakistan's friends are shoring up Pakistan, US alone is the one which Pakistan can bank upon.

That Pakistan depends on the US is evident because the US is doing what it requires to do as per its own strategic perceptions.

Kaffir applies not only to "non religious" people but to all non Muslims. Of course it can be applied to Muslims as well but let's not go there for now.

Yes, they don't call you kaffirs. I am not sure you need to be told the reasons for that! It is just too obvious.

BTW, why did they call the people of USSR as Godless kaffirs? What changed for you? Just think.

I don't think I would mind being called a Kaffir, it is a billion times better than Indians calling me a "ch*nk" at least.

Plus, I'm non-religious so it would technically be correct, right?

I don't think I would mind being called a Kaffir, it is a billion times better than Indians calling me a "ch*nk" at least.

There are racists everywhere. I have seen too many of Chinese racists and I know it is kind of institutional for many of them.

This term, though I hate it, is not an Indian term. Many don't even mean any offense when they use it but some of them sure do.

It is also used by Pakistanis though if that is any comfort. ;)

Yeah, yeah you have probably not seen it on this forum. :lol:

Plus, I'm non-religious so it would technically be correct, right?

It is technically correct for me as well, being a non Muslim. So almost 75%-80% of the world is with you in deserving that term.

Here I was replying to your statement that it is a "neutral" term. Did you see that video? Try seeing the full series if you have not done so already.

Agreed. :cheers:

Vinod applies more effort than most into understanding Chinese people, which is commendable. But that is a difficult goal to reach.

I have a general interest in trying to understand various cultures. The Chinese culture fascinates me deeply though it is also very different and probably difficult to understand for Indians.

I claim no more knowledge than some simple facts that I have read. The presence of trolls and internet hostiles will hopefully not change that.

Like I said, the vast majority of Chinese people have no interest in politics, and only go by what they read in the news.

More awareness is certainly needed though. Chinese by nature are quite non-religious, it is only after they take the time to learn about organized Religion that they start to appreciate it, and how much it means to people.

Now, this "higher than and deeper than" thingy is going on for several decades!

There are some things that are just the way they are. Its best to acknowledge it and move on. ;)

I have a general interest in trying to understand various cultures. The Chinese culture fascinates me deeply though it is also very different and probably difficult to understand for Indians.

Both China and India a share long running history. Our language, cultures, religious believes are unique and very complexed. It isn't something that we can get a grasp of overnight. It can be quite intimidating and baffling (almost as baffling as landing in Mumbai 12AM and was told that outside is 30degrees in temperature :rofl:) when you are not familiar with your neighbours, but it's a good thing to have a curiosity to learn and understand one another. Just don't let the trolls spoil it for you. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom