What's new

Pakistan Can Live Without United States of America

There never was another... its been the same Kaffir country raping us on each and every possible occassion for the past 60 years thanks to the house slaves that rule us... of course we can survive but then thats bad for some people's bank accounts... and you know what... you may have the most sincere intentions when you say this but some people will tell us... LOOK this is what Indians want... so we should nt be doing that...

If you want to help us out here... you should promote Pakistan continuing its slave relationship with America...

I am an (almost) neutral observer. It is Pakistan that needs to help itself. My interest in only to extent of how it impacts India. Not a cent more.

I think Pakistan has sold itself cheap right from the beginning. By becoming an ally of the USA, indulging the Arabs to an extent where they now are a party to your political process and decision making.

Of course China is the other kaffir power that I meant in the earlier post. They have more issues with Islam and Muslims than even the USA and you will discover it in time.

Of course China is the other kaffir power that I meant in the earlier post. They have more issues with Islam and Muslims than even the USA and you will discover it in time.

I think you will be disappointed. :P

Btw, why is it that I never hear Pakistanis calling us "kaffir"... it is always Indians trying to speak for them?

And yes, I am well aware that the word kaffir would technically apply to us, considering the fact that we are generally non-religious.

Btw, why is it that I never hear Pakistanis calling us "kaffir"... it is always Indians trying to speak for them?

And yes, I am well aware that the word kaffir would technically apply to us, considering the fact that we are generally non-religious.

Nevermind sir.

China is our trusted ally above all China's support and help is always unconditional and even above that the most important thing for us Pakistanis is that Chinese help always comes with respect

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

courtesy=zaki.

Kafir is not an insulting word, its an arabic word for non muslim, in broad terms for non muslims we muslims are kafir that is if we don't follow their religious belief. This word rarely used by Muslims these days but those terrorists and their elements within media/politics etc groomed by west runs their mouth with this term calling not only christians/jews as kafir as they stand but as well muslims who don't follow their vision.

I would prefer to use non-muslim word instead of arabic if many of outsiders don't have the grasp of this arabic term.

And where-ever Chinese National (Male) I've meet I do call them bro, they're our brothers more than any arabs.

And where-ever Chinese National (Male) I've meet I do call them bro, they're our brothers more than any arabs.

Thanks buddy/bro. :cheers:

Like I said, I've never ever heard a Pakistani use this term to abuse us.

It's always the Indians who are trying to speak on behalf of others.

From what I have read, I think the word "kaffir" by itself is neutral, it just depends on how it is used.

Pakistan's craving for Parity with India compels it to have a sugar-daddy. If it is not USA some other country, from this thread the love-fest seems to be with China. The unison with which the Chinese and Pakistanis chide America is quite mind-boggling.

Let the hater-ade flow.

I'm not surprised the Americans receive so much chastisement--considering the amount of meddling they do to get more oil and business for American corporations.

What I am surprised that Indians welcome American Imperialism with such open arms. As though they don't live on the Asian continent and can jump ship and join the west. In that way, India is much like Japan.

Thanks buddy/bro. :cheers:

Like I said, I've never ever heard a Pakistani use this term to abuse us.

It's always the Indians who are trying to speak on behalf of others.

From what I have read, I think the word "kaffir" by itself is neutral, it just depends on how it is used.

Bro. You got it right. I can add a little more to it.
"Kaffir" its technical meaning is "to deny something" in arabic... In religious terms or in Holy Quran...Kaffir has been termed to those pplz who used to deny God or "oneness of God" "Allah".
For the Chinese pplz as for as my knowledge is concerned about their "Budhism" or "Budha" , was a very spiritual person..He used to meditate to God in some far off place in jungle till he got his enlightment. I guess Chinese pplz do believe God according to "Budha" preachings. Our prophet "Muhammad" respected Chinese pplz at that time. He advised Muslims "Go to China to seek knowledge" , he never told Mulims to go to any other countries cuz he never trusted other than Chinese. In all these 5000years Chinese were peaceful and cooporating pplz throughout their history to their neighbors. Especially they've been cooporative to Muslims and respectful since Islam came. The God almighty "Allah" gave great wisdom to our prophet "Muhammad" (peace be upon him). He was even given the knowledge upto the last time of earth. He was already knowing that a time will come the whole world is going to kill and decieve Muslims. Chinese will be the only nation to come forward and help them. Thats why we respect Chinese no matter what. Now the world is seeing that the Chinese are the only one who r standing by our side, the predictions are coming true. The Indians and the whole Western world is jealous with Pak-China brotherhood/friendship...Alhamdolillah (all praise for God almighty Allah) It is truly ammazing..isn't it???
plz correct me if I said something wrong...

I am an (almost) neutral observer. It is Pakistan that needs to help itself. My interest in only to extent of how it impacts India. Not a cent more.

I think Pakistan has sold itself cheap right from the beginning. By becoming an ally of the USA, indulging the Arabs to an extent where they now are a party to your political process and decision making.

The Chinese have problems with Muslims true... but not with Pakistan... As long as they show a willingness to be tolerant and caring of their own Muslim population, we could still deal with them... but yes... To allow them to replace America as our master is a no no... They display the same brutality towards the weaker as the Americans... we are against all that...

and if I may add... the reason why China is so loved in Pakistan is that they have never shown any imperialist designs against Pakistan... China is a true friend to Pakistan let there be no doubts in your mind... whereas America is a fake friend... rather a snake that should not be befriended at all...

My only other complaint from the Chinese other than the occasional news about oppression of the Muslim population (well lets be fair... a lot of non Muslim Chinese have issues against their government, its not just the Muslims)... IS that China so far is not attempting to displace America from its global standing... I wonder about this many times... despite the capability and talent, the Chinese are holding back... just what is it that is stopping them is a hard guess to make...

and I ll always love the people who gave the world Chinese food!!!!

Three cheers for our friends in China!!!! :china:

China has a problem with separatism and terrorism, not Muslims. Millions of Hui Muslims live and worship in peace and freedom. It speaks to the power of the western media that even many Pakistanis don't understand this. I've read the book Descent into Chaos and the famous Pakistani reporter Ahmed Rashid at one point claims that the Uighurs are the only Muslims in China. There is a lot of propaganda from the West about China and its minorities, which when you go on the ground, you find are well treated and prosperous. Yes, there is a group of Eask Turkistan agitators who wants to incite rebellion through terrorism, but they are in the minority.

Bro. You got it right. I can add a little more to it.
"Kaffir" its technical meaning is "to deny something" in arabic... In religious terms or in Holy Quran...Kaffir has been termed to those pplz who used to deny God or "oneness of God" "Allah".
For the Chinese pplz as for as my knowledge is concerned about their "Budhism" or "Budha" , was a very spiritual person..He used to meditate to God in some far off place in jungle till he got his enlightment. I guess Chinese pplz do believe God according to "Budha" preachings. Our prophet "Muhammad" respected Chinese pplz at that time. He advised Muslims "Go to China to seek knowledge" , he never told Mulims to go to any other countries cuz he never trusted other than Chinese. In all these 5000years Chinese were peaceful and cooporating pplz throughout their history to their neighbors. Especially they've been cooporative to Muslims and respectful since Islam came. The God almighty "Allah" gave great wisdom to our prophet "Muhammad" (peace be upon him). He was even given the knowledge upto the last time of earth. He was already knowing that a time will come the whole world is going to kill and decieve Muslims. Chinese will be the only nation to come forward and help them. Thats why we respect Chinese no matter what. Now the world is seeing that the Chinese are the only one who r standing by our side, the predictions are coming true. The Indians and the whole Western world is jealous with Pak-China brotherhood/friendship...Alhamdolillah (all praise for God almighty Allah) It is truly ammazing..isn't it???
plz correct me if I said something wrong...

All is fine bro... just wondering where you got the part about the Chinese stepping in to help Muslims in the last days?? Is that a hadith?

All is fine bro... just wondering where you got the part about the Chinese stepping in to help Muslims in the last days?? Is that a hadith?
It was infact the explanation of the Hadith" Go to China to seek knowledge" That was the wisdom of Rasool Allah due to his knowledge of Naboowwat for the end times.
cuz I was wondering why RasoolAllah adviced the Muslims to go to China only for knowledge,why he never told them for anyother country or nation.
If u see right now , Muslims are denied Nuclear education in West, but the Chinese wecome us. We r denied any kinda sensitive knowledge in the western countries but the Chinese brothers alwayz there for us.
There is another Riwayat in which the "Roman Empire" after defeat from Sahabah wanted help from Chinese pplz to fight against Sahabah. When the Chinese religious pplz/leaders came to know the good qualities of Islam and its followers (Sahabah). They denied any help to the Romans. The reason they gave to Romans that our holy books sayz that never fight with such kind of pplz if u see them. The Romans had to leave in despair, disappointment. The Chinese had the biggest Army in the world at that time.

:pakistan:
China has a problem with separatism and terrorism, not Muslims. Millions of Hui Muslims live and worship in peace and freedom. It speaks to the power of the western media that even many Pakistanis don't understand this. I've read the book Descent into Chaos and the famous Pakistani reporter Ahmed Rashid at one point claims that the Uighurs are the only Muslims in China. There is a lot of propaganda from the West about China and its minorities, which when you go on the ground, you find are well treated and prosperous. Yes, there is a group of Eask Turkistan agitators who wants to incite rebellion through terrorism, but they are in the minority.

Bro. I fully agree with u..Muslims of China never had a problem ...how come it got right now???:eek: The truth is that this is all western propoganda to start separtism and terrorism in China, to destabilize it. They r jealous of the fastest development in China and they consider it a threat for their new world order. They have no solution to stop the development of China so they started to create and fund terrorism and separatist movements inorder to achieve their goals. Especially CIA and british MI6 are hell bent to destroy China and Pakistan by creating anykinda turmoil they can:woot::cheesy:. But dont worry Chinese brothers we stand with you and our God Allah stands with u. Their all evil acts gonna prove to be fruitless Insha-Allah..:agree:
:china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom