What's new

Pakistan Can Live Without United States of America

This title sounds like a bad break up.

"Fine, I'm leaving, you're nothing without me!" -USA

"You're wrong, I can live without you. Oh and by the way, I cheated on you with your sibling!" - Pakistan

"CANADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" - USA

"You're wrong, I can live without you. Oh and by the way, I cheated on you with your sibling!" - Pakistan

Humans are civilized in society due to laws and social rules.

But when humans organize into nations, these nations have no laws or social rules, instead it is the law of the jungle. We can see this through the US wall street regime's murder of millions for resources to grow a tiny bit fatter.

But when humans organize into nations, these nations have no laws or social rules, instead it is the law of the jungle. We can see this through the US wall street regime's murder of millions for resources to grow a tiny bit fatter.

By your statement, ALL nations are inheritantly lawless, including the Chinese Sweat-Shop Regime's attempt to posion children with lead paint <.<

Afghanistan is a trap for US, and historically it has been proved to be a trap for many expansionists.

Now US wants to drag everyone into it. And Pakistan as the neighboring country of Afghanistan, who has been considered as the first cannon fodder.

Now it is Pakistan paying for the mess that has been created by US. And i hope Pakistan can get rid of its current Pro-US government.

True
America loves to protect its interest and is two faced where policy is concerned, anything to suit Uncle Sams convenience

We can see this through the US wall street regime's murder of millions for resources to grow a tiny bit fatter.
Its true that might is right in worlds affairs

yes please stop the aid for pakistan's own good weak, corrupt,teacherous, b@stard government of pakistan should not get another penny also pakistan should learn to stand it's own two feet and become self reliant.

yes please stop the aid for pakistan's own good weak, corrupt,teacherous, b@stard government of pakistan should not get another penny also pakistan should learn to stand it's own two feet and become self reliant.

I just don't understand why Mr.10% is still in power?

And why expelling President Musharraf? Even he was a bit corrupt, but he was doing the job much better than Mr.10%.

I remember Pakistan's annual growth was 6-7% under Musharraf's reign. Correct me if i am wrong.

It seems he can manage to hold quite well against the rebels, even under the bombing from Nato.

Even the Chinese government dislikes Gaddafi as much, but they still expect him to survive against this imperialist incursion.

gaddafis army took the control of the cities again today, hes pain in the @ss for usa

By your statement, ALL nations are inheritantly lawless, including the Chinese Sweat-Shop Regime's attempt to posion children with lead paint <.<

Only selling to the US wall street regime's children.

All nations are indeed lawless. Well no. If you're strong enough you become the law and everyone else is lawless.

It's not rocket science. All the aid that US gives amounts to negative aid considering what Pakistan loses for getting the aid. Stop the aid, and GTFO out of Pakistan and stop meddling in its affairs.

They never truely help. When they do it is either for publicity sake or for its own 'national interest'. Look at the way they support and train up seperatist groups only to turn around at some point in the future to wage war against them. When they support you, they call you freedom fighters or rebels against dictatorship, and when they are not, you get branded barbarians or terrorists.

Their core interest is to destabilize emerging powers and to remain in power (unchallenged).

Tell me, which country does not do that? USA, China, India, Pakistani..... all look after their own interests

Yes Pakistan can... But what bout Military and politician heads??? Its all bout Dollar my dear friend... Its all about Dollars.. So many time its mentioned that During Afghan war family of Army heads received briefcases full of dollars.. Every one wants easy money... Pakistan has benefited nothing from US friendship, but its leaders had...

I would like to mention one more thing, you cant cross the river by catching tail of buffalo...

USA invested money on you now they want refund of their money... Same goes with china... Today China is investing on you, a day will come when they will do the USA to Pakistan....
\

The Solution: Stop getting favors from any one, be independent, solve all issue with bilateral talks... Stop living in fear... be a good neighbor

:rofl:..............

gaddafis army took the control of the cities again today, hes pain in the @ss for usa

Hah! USA is afraid of going in and getting tied up in a third ongoing war. Besides Obama will need to make plans for his next presidential campaign? being the winner of the 'Nobel Peace Prize' surely, it is better taking the back seat on this than it is to lead the attack. now... lets see how long UK and France will last.

Pakistan has ruled out any possibility of a US role in resolving its outstanding issues with India as it clearly stated that both Islamabad and New Delhi should endeavour to “take ownership of their own affairs” without the interference of any third country.

Without naming the United States, Foreign Office spokesperson Tehmina Janjua said in a media briefing: “We do not need a third country for us to take ownership of our own affairs.”

Pak rules out US role in resolving bilateral issues with India

Let us hope there will be a mature and realistic attitude on all sides.

Back
Top Bottom