What's new

PAKISTAN can generat 4rupees/unit & can produce desil40 USD/barrel,DR SAMAR

My all good wishes are with this project. I just pointing out the difficulties in getting investment and the types of questions investors ask. Banks agreed to finance IPPs becasue of the following comforts. The suppliers of macinery were world leading companies who gave comprehensive guarantees about all performance metrics of the machinery. The contracors were world leading companies and they gave separate performance guarantees as well. Suppliers and contractors guarantees were further backed by bank guarantees. Fuel supply was guarantees by PSO and backed by government of Pakistan guarantees. Power purchase was guaranteed by WAPDA and was backed by government guarnantee. Fuel and power prices were set under a formula tp ensure profitability and repayment of debt. And all these agreements were backed by government of pakistan guarantee. After all this banks are now in trouble because no one foresaw the circular debt problem. Now tell me how will a bank will invest in the above project? Only government can invest in it and for that there will be more money printing resulting in more inflation and devaluation.

Is there anyone who will buy a car built by Dr Samar instead of a Japanese car?

What differentiates idea men from successful entrepreneurs is the ability to translate ideas into tangible results and commercial profits.

It's good to see Dr. Mubarakmand as a scientist has a lot of good ideas to improve the energy situation in Pakistan.

What he needs to do is to persuade serious investors, experienced implementers and businessmen to join him to make things happen. It's not easy but it has been done and it can be done.

Sir, first of all it is not job of Dr. Mubarak and without willingness of govt. nothing can be implemented.

We have to rely on small investors, no international donor will give loan to Pakistan for alternate energy projects.

Govt. only need to announce MFN status to investors of energy sector, instead they are promoting India as investment house for energy projects.

In 2010, India declared alternate energy investments as tax free with soft loan facility, while land is granted free.
Today, every tom dick and harry in India and beyond is investing in solar companies of India.

Where there's a will there's a way but we lack will in Pakistan not the resources.

Trust me govt. is systematically killing Pakistan by weakening it from within.
The idea of load shedding is only to hit Pakistan's production sector and for effective control of masses.
Those production sectors which are not dependent too much power cuts are being targeted by different conspiracies.

You may be a banker and may have ventured in to energy trade and we can benefit from your experience but there are people on this forum who have decades of experience in such matters!!

My dear if you are referring to steam driven turbines,,,, steam is recovered back as water! instead of loosing it in free air! excluding, situations like accidents, control malfunction and process leakage.

If you know IPP's you might have seen steam turbines as heat recovery units, but have you ever seen abnormal amount of water being shipped to IPP's?

The only power generation process (i could think off) which requires extensive quantities of water is nuclear power.

The question here is not steam turbines. Coal gassification requires abundant high pressure steam to turn lignite into methan and CO which is then combusted in a steam turbine. The waste heat from steam turbine is used in a second stage to produce steam and run a steam turbine. The further waste heat from steam turbine can be utilized in a third stage via organic rankine cycle turbine. This three stage energy recovery can give power plant very high efficiency.

And off-course some steam will be lost via cooling towers but point in case my concern was the large amount of steam required for lignite gassification. Not running stage 2 steam turbine.

Sir, first of all it is not job of Dr. Mubarak and without willingness of govt. nothing can be implemented.

We have to rely on small investors, no international donor will give loan to Pakistan for alternate energy projects.

Govt. only need to announce MFN status to investors of energy sector, instead they are promoting India as investment house for energy projects.

In 2010, India declared alternate energy investments as tax free with soft loan facility, while land is granted free.
Today, every tom dick and harry in India and beyond is investing in solar companies of India.

Where there's a will there's a way but we lack will in Pakistan not the resources.

Trust me govt. is systematically killing Pakistan by weakening it from within.
The idea of load shedding is only to hit Pakistan's production sector and for effective control of masses.
Those production sectors which are not dependent too much power cuts are being targeted by different conspiracies.
Well great, post electrifying, may ! I call it!
Sir, batman, do you remember me, sir!
It all, can happen but we need great, leadership, with great will, not with ! Great crouption in, crupt leaderships, mind?
Thanks

Well great, post electrifying, may ! I call it!
Sir, batman, do you remember me, sir!
It all, can happen but we need great, leadership, with great will, not with ! Great crouption in, crupt leaderships, mind?
Thanks
Well dear, I tried to send u back, answer of ur pm,bt I guss, u were not
Open to recive , any pm!
Anyway, thanks
There are some membeRs, who thinks, that by getting, some info ,On gassification, they, have more knowledge, than a person like DR.sammar,& they rejcet & forgets, the claims of a man & experinces or the knowledge of a person, who delivered us, most complicated, of technologies of all!

Innovative tech to produce electricity was low quality waste heat.
While it in built on the same concept of rankine cycle turbine. There is a fundamental difference with fully closed generator using magnetic bearing which effectively solves the challenge of proper sealing and refrigerant leak in tradiotional ORC turbines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Innovative tech to produce electricity was low quality waste heat.
While it in built on the same concept of rankine cycle turbine. There is a fundamental difference with fully closed generator using magnetic bearing which effectively solves the challenge of proper sealing and refrigerant leak in tradiotional ORC turbines.
Dear mate,
If all the nation, puts you on a tv show, with all of your great knowledge, are you going win, your arguments , against , well acomplished, greatly experienced,& time tested greatest DR, sammar?
Can you imagine it?
He is a clever man, he is not going, to tell , everything & every procedures, till govt, shoW some, seriousness!
Hope you got it,
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom