What's new

Pakistan buys Chinese subs to counter India 'threats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same america tactic , threat neighbor by enemy name and sell product at high price ....

only 6 Nos , 6 billion $ is a very big order ...

i am more interested in type-54 ships then subs damn

We will chew it like a Jam Bread with our triple TTT (INS Teg (F45) ,INS Tarkash (F50), INS Trikand (F51) ).

Coming back to Topic, when the delivery is scheduled, what about Training, Maintenance and Overhaul of the Subs. what is service life of these. Will any of these will be built in Pak dockyard increasing the employment and experience.

Lets understand the impact of these sub in Arabian Sea. Do they have port block capability .

Can anyone please post the capacity of the qung class sub . And so it ll make 14 subs in total for Pakistan ... good for them . But what about us ? 14 old submarine in which (only 6 are operational... 6 Scorpion subs under construction , New tender for 6 More submarine (Russian or German) we might have at least three Arihant class sub by 2022. So it makes Total of 29 by 2022 . What about retirement of old submarine who legs are stretched for extra miles ? So we will very weak on underwater warfare . Which most important for medium sized force like India to take on possible two front war. Pakistan ,himself will be in par with Indian submarine fleet . Possible for more submarine offers by China to Pakistan. May be China might Pakistan to built a nuclear submarine in the future beyound 2018 . So massive under water threats against Indian navy . Chinese are aiming at USA to close they military might . So belive me when when I say this . Congress has ruined Indians future . Directly or indirectly . So time has gone . We have very little time to prepare for possible national threat .

B INDIAN Navy' Surface fleet looks quite strong with additional of another 70+ vessels by 2022. So what are our options ? Submarines are very very expensive tool of the Navy . We need lot of money to strengthen our submarine fleet alone . It's all same like decreasing sqs of IAF . Am really high on strong pot but this doubt breaking my head ...

are chinese subs the only option for pakistan? can't it purchase french, german or even russian?

We can but unlike china,we won't get them under soft loan followed by they will not integrade SLCM for us into those subs.

Qing class can carry upto 3 SLBM's and 16 SLCM's,and the largest conventional submarine to be operational in the world with the submerged displacement in excess of 5,000t

I thought Pakistan has its own subs .. Why they need China's?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes like you have your own subs why get from Russia

i am more interested in type-54 ships then subs damn

Type_054A_frigate_0.jpg

imming+anti-ship+cruise+missile+CODAD+Shanghai+Hudong-Zhonghua+Shipyard+and+Guangzhou+Huangpu+ch.jpg
Well if we can 4 of these along with 4 more of the F-22 and if we are sold three old but re equipped perry class along with 6 Submarines Man you are looking at monster navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom