What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it really benefit to PAF? where UAE acquiring new F16s Block E/F and PAF is still buying used Block A/B

Would you send some money for it? Maybe in Saudi Arabia it grows on trees

In Saudi Arabia money grows on trees only for Saudis not for people like us.

I have heard a rumor from a inside source in PAF that if all goes well with funds we might even see further 18 blk 52's vipers in PAF in the near future lets see how it plays out so help us ALLAH.

Just FYI

A current Presidential Report regarding Defense Reforms indicated "to expand the naval forces and air force and phase out aging platforms.

After TF-X and F-35, we will have to retire 44 of 244 F-16s. They'll keep the Block50s and CCIPs. They will retire the 44 F-16s. They are Block 40 LANTIRN/SNIPER variants. .any possibility for PAF or UAEAF?

Reactions: HRK
why is Pakistan sucking up the F-16s?
isn't the J-17 replacing it?

'if' used F-16 is available at one third or half of the price new JF-17 then why we should not avail the opportunity .....???

BTW JF-17 is replacing non ROSE Mirages & F-7s

Just FYI

A current Presidential Report regarding Defense Reforms indicated "to expand the naval forces and air force and phase out aging platforms.

After TF-X and F-35, we will have to retire 44 of 244 F-16s. They'll keep the Block50s and CCIPs. They will retire the 44 F-16s. They are Block 40 LANTIRN/SNIPER variants. .any possibility for PAF or UAEAF?
At that time PAF will be at its JF-17 block 4, and those F-16s can also be welcomed if the price if affordable like it should be, and might be kept for that role or MLUed by Turkey. They will be a good addition anyhow.
It is too bad that it will take that much time, but still...

This thread has really got more coverage then it deserves just mere 13 F16 of block 1 level , not worth discussing

I mean really 84 pages for , mere block 1 planes and only 13

This thread has really got more coverage then it deserves just mere 13 F16 of block 1 level , not worth discussing

I mean really 84 pages for , mere block 1 planes and only 13

Sir,

I have been wondering---I have been wondering why would a massive masculine bull with massive family jewels hanging proudly in front of the hind legs---be termed as a COW---only if the bull had the right to respond----.

Well it is not the 13 F16's that make the difference----it is the surprise factor of the numbers that makes the difference---a sqdrn strength of F16's is equivalent to a strike division of the army---and when you have a fully operational and equipped strike division of the army suddenly appear on the flanks out of thin air---it gives a massive jolt to the enemy---.

That is what it is all about----.

JF-17 is replacement to older Mirages and F-7P and later on F-7PGs. Pakistan will continue to procure F-16s. The major strategic blunder of Mr. musharraf was cutting F-16 orders from 77.

There is always possibilities and special Pak-Turkey AF relations are at the height such a good opportunity should never be missed. As for UAEF they are going to further induct F-16 Block 61 later on their requirements are way above. So the possible candidate could only be PAF provided US approves....I've always said PAF have eyes on Turkish AF F-16s.

Last edited:
Massive jolt my donkey. Does not it occur to you that after three wars, India would be taking into account all the war machines Pakistan gets as handouts in wartime. Why is India stockpiling arms and ammunition over and beyond? Pakistan is the cancer countries all around the world are interested in festering to keep this part of the world embroiled. Only if Indira had risked it all, this would have been sorted out in 1971. But that is too much to ask for since what she did was already out of India's character.

Ok,

For stupid people to understand---here it is----a handout or paid by hard earned cash----a bullet kills the same.

How deep is your level of stupidity sir------that you cannot even comprehend that simple concept----. Weapons of death and destruction don't distinguish between the source of funding----. They just work for whomsoever gets them----the weapons don't have an objective conscience.

As for Indira's mistakes----how abut ours---if our pathan force had not stopped to loot the town before sri nagar --- we would have had the control of the capital---or if Ayub Khan had not switched the command to Gen Yahya in the 65 war at chhamb Jauryian sector---things might have looked different----or if Pres Yahya Khan had the ballz to strike india when main indian army was attacking east Pakistan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom