What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know the official numbers are half of the older block15 are now MLU block 52 except engine/CFT. The rest is almost same (I am pretty sure there are parts that are not the same...). Those that are upgraded are all in airfield as the b52+.

As far as I know the official numbers are half of the older block15 are now MLU block 52 except engine/CFT. The rest is almost same (I am pretty sure there are parts that are not the same...). Those that are upgraded are all in airfield as the b52+.

Nice, this will keep the Indians on their toes. What do you reckon, seeing the electronic warfare capabilities of 52+ which the Israelis are well aware off and the Indians getting their avionics from them, do you believe our 52+ are as effective as we get them?

To be honest, between those returning to US, others at TAI and some in house work being carried out, i have lost track, @Oscar, @Munir and sir @fatman17 are the best guys to answer your query.

What is the timeline for completion of the upgrades?

Nice, this will keep the Indians on their toes. What do you reckon, seeing the electronic warfare capabilities of 52+ which the Israelis are well aware off and the Indians getting their avionics from them, do you believe our 52+ are as effective as we get them?

What is the timeline for completion of the upgrades?
Bar some discrepancies, You will find a lot of info in this link.

Billions to Upgrade and Up-arm Pakistan’s F-16s

couldnt understand that part Sir. are there any parts besides engine/cft that are not same as in our B-52s?

10152446_831953656834335_1882719322234695551_n.jpg

Last edited:
again two F16b's (624-625)... So not one but already 4 F16b's and looks like 626 is also going to be delivered so 5 b's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom