What's new

Pakistan Buying Jets from China (Old story or New Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense minister confirmed we are in talks for SU-35 and T-90 and S 400. JANAB hence I was right. Facebook posts are not my inside source and I have been proven right on SU-35 as well as T-90 and S 400 and Type 54 and as Rifle is finalized and finals talks have begun. You want to remain in denial your choice I give a dam. A deal has been made with China for what will not say.
Is it J10c or J16?

:lol::rofl:you have too much false ego kid, you worst ELITE MEMBER here on PDF, yes i'm aware this we are in a early talks of these defense articles, and what is you talking about:lol::rofl: their band playing DIL DIL PAKISTAN doesn't means they are going to sell us those defense articles in within a 1-2 year Hazrat:p: , you have a brain of 8 year old kid @Zarvan :enjoy: , you always prove wrong here on PDF your all information are based on some other senior members information Hazrat:p: and not from PAF/ISPR @Zarvan if they/Russian able to deliver those defense articles within the 1-2 they/Russian wants hard cash @Zarvan so currently we have no hard cash, So where are those $$$$$$$$$ for purchasing of those defense articles @Zarvan think logically @Zarvan not in your denial mode of yours @Zarvan :sarcastic::haha::enjoy:;)
@Zarvan and @Pakistanipower. Can you please take your argument to a private channel and not bore us with this childish tooing and froing. Whatever is happening will eventually come out or not. No need to fight over it. No one here knows or is willing to say what is going on. So let us leave it at that.
A

I can't I shared the news in my group. Turns out of them is running a stupid FB page he leaked the news. It wasn't supposed to come out although not that of a big thing still PAF would tell when they wish to tell
You get me tantalized, I can't sleep well tonight.

It is not a big thing or news so just take a guess what it could be you will reach right conclusion focus on not a very big thing
If it's J10c you don't quote me again, and you didn't tell me anything.

Oh yeh! Allah bless Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom