What's new

Pakistan Buying Jets from China (Old story or New Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean - Taxes on exports? That is ridiculous. It should be the opposite? For example, if I buy a non locally made car and try to import a new one; I will pay 100% levy here. All reconditioned vehicles imports are banned and even if you do import, most parts wont fit.
thats whats happening exports were heavily taxed...this changed just last year and result was double digit textile growth..
other problem is heavy co operate taxes and levies are besides

ultimately textile industry had to pay 15% value added tax and around 35% coperate taxation apart from numerous surcharges on power

While many fanboys/defense enthusiasts and many other Pakistanis alike would love Pak forces getting new goodies but the need of the hour is to REALLY focus on the economy.

In fact even if the new purchases have to be halted for a 5 year period...I would say go for it. At the current pace(of the economy) Pak would not be able to keep up this arms race. Using USSR as an example it should be an eye opener for all Pakistanis. I'm really hoping that the next government(whoever it may be) really cranks up economic reforms and focuses on the big problems like water shortages, need of more dams, etc. The public should keep a firm pressure on the government to deliver on their promises...and I'm also hoping that the crack down against corruption keeps going and cleans out other scumbags like Altaf, Zardari, PML-Q goons, etc.

finally some one knowing something..this is what india knows as well, RAW took a page from ISI..best way to defeat an enemy is economic collapse...
look at Argentina and USSR, argentia was once one of the richest country now its defaulted

things are not that bad now, thank God Mr dar was fired, but the damage was done

AoA. I came across this page and it was mentioned there that "Pakistan is going to buy advanced aircrafts from china sources confirmed". See the picture attached
View attachment 478038

Although the usage of the word most advance fighter jets creates some doubt that it is a fanboy dream but it can also be attributed towards dumbing down the content to get more readers.

Is it new news or is it the old news repainted and presented as new?

Yours comments on this.
What is the meaning of sources conformed and what do you think?
This guy is asking or giving info:crazy:
Lagta hay hawa main teer chalaya hay.

thats whats happening exports were heavily taxed...this changed just last year and result was double digit textile growth..

ultimately textile industry had to pay 15% value added tax and around 35% coperate taxation apart from numerous surcharges on power

finally some one knowing something..this is what india knows as well, RAW took a page from ISI..best way to defeat an enemy is economic collapse...
look at Argentina and USSR, argentia was once one of the richest country now its defaulted

things are not that bad now, thank God Mr dar was fired, but the damage was done
my lord that is bad. It makes no sense why you would penalise exporters who earn the forex. It is not the case here, for example, all export items are not charged duty; instead earnings are. Once you pay your tax on earning, you are free from all other obligations.

Dar indeed did damage along with the rest of the PML-N "tola"...but the thing there(where I'm willing to give them some benefit of the doubt) is that actual infrastructure development did take place. Not just roads and bridges and metro buses but also power generation was increased. Though one could reasonably argue that other things were more of a priority like water shortage rather than metro...but as far as governments in Pak go...anything being actually done is a blessing

I could be wrong entirely and it could be that this added power generation ability was through CPEC loans...bcuz the devil is always in the details...

So it's still possible that the IMF/World Bank loans were squandered in its entirety...
...but as far as I know in comparison this PML-N tenure was still better than the previous PPP tenure, where who knows what happened with the loans bcuz all they did were shenanigans like rental power plants...

So in short when compared to PML-Q, PPP, mullahs...PML-N was marginally better. I'm really hoping Imran Khan/PTI can do better(a lot better) and actually deliver all the hype they've built. Though realistically I'm disappointed that Imran Khan let all the same goons of those other parties(lotas) join PTI.

Last edited:
New Ambitions are set when new teams are brought up. As the new Air chief is there he must be having something new in his mind. He could be a quick decision maker and might address current problems of PAF and not sighting 15 years ahead as priority. Immediate decision is required as Raffales will make their way to India in 2-3 years. PAF can't wait for too long for more n more F16s.
In my personal opinion, hoping too much from project Azm is like putting sanctions by ourselves on PAF for next decade, for not buying anything new, as something being cooked in the kitchen.

PAF should add J-11d or J-16 which ever is more suitable and superior. Russians might have given their engine go ahead for us in chinese flankers. 2 sqdrns now will pave the way for more in future. Aesa Radar in them will bring a lot to table, other than just range. A deep strike ability, long range endurance on our extended sea lanes, CPec needs proper cover, and a new vision of double engine benefit. And so on. God help PAF procuring any thing new.

Guys Pakistan getting Space ships
#Source Enemy Aliens

Its a facebook post chill

Like I said bhai this news which the page is claiming and I am the source is not about Chinese Flankers it's not that big news or thing which is coming so relax Janab

JF-17 block 3 contract? or L-15 trainer?.. because these two things are not big news. whereas J-10, J-11, J-16 are really big news..

for PAF who have focused on indigenous solutions it will depend upon jf-17 status, rafale, mirage5/3 status and project azm.
janab, rafale kab se hai hamari pass?

China is keeping their best innovations for themselves. No one is helping China. Why should they save Pak ?

Shouldn't have said that, @pakistanipower is going to do to you what he did to @Zarvan. :fie:

:omghaha: Always a pleasure to read this guys post. LOL
Zarvan also had his inside sources lol :D

Zarvan also had his inside sources lol :D
Pakistanipower inside Sources Vs Zarvan inside Sources
Ready For Battle Royal

No fanboy stuff deal has been made but not that big thing Janab. And even SU-35 is confirmed by now former defense minster Khurram Dastagir Khan. He confirmed that we are in talks with Russia for SU-35 and T-90 and S-400 so if I know matters before and tell before and you don't know than your problem not mine. This deal has been made and of what thing I won't say

Pakistan in talks to buy Russian air defence systems: Dastgir

MOSCOW: Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan has confirmed that Islamabad is in talks with Moscow on the issue of purchasing air defence systems, adding that Pakistan is interested in such weapons.

He said, “We are very much interested in a very wide range of the Russian weapons technology. We are in negotiations [on air defence systems], and once we conclude negotiations, we will be able to announce about them, Khan said in an interview.

Pakistan and Russia may reach an agreement on Islamabad’s purchasing Russian Su 35 jets in the next few years, the talks on the issue are in their early stages, he said.

Last February, a high ranking military official in Pakistan told Sputnik that Islamabad had no plans to buy the Su 35.

Concerning fighter aircraft Su 35 may be in the next few years that we will be able to reach that point we are in the beginning of negotiations now, the minister said answering a question.

301973_8286033_akhbar.jpg

Su 35 jet

Pakistan is interested in acquiring Russian T 90 tanks as a long term commitment instead of a single purchase, Pakistani Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan told Sputnik in an interview on Thursday.

We are interested in tanks T 90, and it is not going to be a one time purchase, but it is going to be a long term commitment, Khan said.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/301973-pakistan-in-talks-to-buy-russian-air-defence-systems-dastgir
Zarvan you do know that Nothing is this Magnitude will come , Russia is just using Pakistan to bait India and media war has already worked wonders

Dar indeed did damage along with the rest of the PML-N "tola"...but the thing there(where I'm willing to give them some benefit of the doubt) is that actual infrastructure development did take place. Not just roads and bridges and metro buses but also power generation was increased. Though one could reasonably argue that other things were more of a priority like water shortage rather than metro...but as far as governments in Pak go...anything being actually done is a blessing

I could be wrong entirely and it could be that this added power generation ability was through CPEC loans...bcuz the devil is always in the details...

So it's still possible that the IMF/World Bank loans were squandered in its entirety...
...but as far as I know in comparison this PML-N tenure was still better than the previous PPP tenure, where who knows what happened with the loans bcuz all they did were shenanigans like rental power plants...

So in short when compared to PML-Q, PPP, mullahs...PML-N was marginally better. I'm really hoping Imran Khan/PTI can do better(a lot better) and actually deliver all the hype they've built. Though realistically I'm disappointed that Imran Khan let all the same goons of those other parties(lotas) join PTI.

Literally took the words from my mouth.

Frankly the talk about PAF needs this and that is overblown a bit, even with Rafale on its way. Focus on developing the infrastructure and expanding your tax net (amongst citizens). Tackle corruption amd water issues, increase power generation and (very importantly) power distribution. Pakistan needs to come up with innovative solutions like mandating new constructions to have solar roofs amd/or verticle wind turbines (even houses) and give benefits for people/businesses who do so. These will improve the economy and in a few years, europe will be knocking down the door to get you to buy.

Literally took the words from my mouth.

Frankly the talk about PAF needs this and that is overblown a bit, even with Rafale on its way. Focus on developing the infrastructure and expanding your tax net (amongst citizens). Tackle corruption amd water issues, increase power generation and (very importantly) power distribution. Pakistan needs to come up with innovative solutions like mandating new constructions to have solar roofs amd/or verticle wind turbines (even houses) and give benefits for people/businesses who do so. These will improve the economy and in a few years, europe will be knocking down the door to get you to buy.
That's always been my view...anyone with a common sense can see that if the economy is doing well...then all other sectors automatically do well including defense. There are many examples of this...historically and even to the present day.
...but it's so frustrating that Pak government matters are passed off from one looter to the next

JF-17 block 3 contract? or L-15 trainer?.. because these two things are not big news. whereas J-10, J-11, J-16 are really big news..

janab, rafale kab se hai hamari pass?
bhai jo un key pass(india) arahe hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom