What's new

Pakistan Buying Jets from China (Old story or New Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is more than ready to sell us Janab and lot of things will come from Russia. Some are already here not just 4 MI-35 but some good stuff is here.
Please do enlighten us with that so Called Good Stuff ? Without proper Source just a fantasy like majority of insider info on pdf
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib, khayal achchha hai

Please do enlighten us with that so Called Good Stuff ? Without proper Source just a fantasy like majority of insider info on pdf
Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib, khayal achchha hai
i bet its j-10, flanker, mig 35, typhoon or f-16s

see no matter what happens i will be right lol

Interesting that even with a bad balance of payment situation , the defense forces seem to have unlimited financial resources in pakistan. Are the civilians involved in the negotiations or the new arms are procured directly by the defense forces ?
Also the more than 100 jf17 planes at atleast 20 to 25 m usd a pop , so a total of 2.5 to 3 billion usd sitting in the hangers. When are they going to be used ? And if this new plane comes , do the jf17s become second choice ?
Pakistan and india need to use their accumulated armaments before they become obsolete. No point in making the russians, americans, europeans and chinese rich if you guys dont use the supplies.
The world needs a new war , mideast conflict is boring as f...k.

That I won't tell
I was right about SU-35 talks and I was first to mention TYPE 54 deal and also T-129. I am not going to mention what but something is here and it's not a khayal but fact
Man you said Pakistan was buying SU 35 , Typhoon and tons of other crap what happened with all that ,
And Pakistan Going for Scars Still nothing, And So did tons of others people about T129 and Z10 .

When you Call Facebook posts as your Inside source no body will take your so called future predictions seriously

That I won't tell
because you have lowest source, which knows nothing about a future purchasing of PAF, you're the false rumors spreader here on PDF @Zarvan lives in your wishful thinking and fantasy world of yours @Zarvan
I was right about SU-35 talks and I was first to mention TYPE 54 deal and also T-129. I am not going to mention what but something is here and it's not a khayal but fact
because you have lowest source, which knows nothing about a future purchasing of PAF, you're the false rumors spreader here on PDF @Zarvan lives in your wishful thinking and fantasy world of yours @Zarvan

Defense minister confirmed we are in talks for SU-35 and T-90 and S 400. JANAB hence I was right. Facebook posts are not my inside source and I have been proven right on SU-35 as well as T-90 and S 400 and Type 54 and as Rifle is finalized and finals talks have begun. You want to remain in denial your choice I give a dam. A deal has been made with China for what will not say.
:lol::rofl::enjoy: they are claiming, and pakistan only shows interest in these weapons, the deal is yet to be singed, and what a liar you're here on PDF the other opens threads of Su-35, Type-54,S-400,T-90 not by you LIAR@Zarvan :blah::blah::blah:

I am proven right on SU-35 talks and S-400 and T-90 and also Type 54. And also several more things and keep believing what my source. My source is solid as well that is why I am proven right on every claim I have made. From SU-35 to every other claim dude. I live in facts. I live in the world where I do research make sources and get real news instead of people like you who are always in denial and every time you are proven wrong. The deal has been made of something with China won't tell what. You feel free to remain in denial and live in your false bubble
false bubble/denial :lol::rofl::enjoy: you have too much false ego that you knows every things that have PAF or going to be have, your all prediction about future purchasing of Pakistan armed forces always remains predictions:p:;) you're the worst ELITE MEMBER here on PDF so go live in your false ego/wet dreams of yours @Zarvan :sarcastic::enjoy:

The contract which is signed b/w china and Pakistan is about jft bl3. No other jets are coming.

Did you even bother to read the statement Janab. We are in talks for SU-35 and S-400 and interested in T-90 that is what Defense Minister confirmed even as we speak a major Military Team is in Russia for talks their video of Russian Band Playing Dil Dil Pakistan tune for them is viral. Janab. I have been proven right on all the claims I have made. Janab but please free to remain in denial and INSHALLAH I would be proven right here also until than feel free to being in denial and bubble of lies
:lol::rofl:you have too much false ego kid, you worst ELITE MEMBER here on PDF, yes i'm aware this we are in a early talks of these defense articles, and what is you talking about:lol::rofl: their band playing DIL DIL PAKISTAN doesn't means they are going to sell us those defense articles in within a 1-2 year Hazrat:p: , you have a brain of 8 year old kid @Zarvan :enjoy: , you always prove wrong here on PDF your all information are based on some other senior members information Hazrat:p: and not from PAF/ISPR @Zarvan if they/Russian able to deliver those defense articles within the 1-2 they/Russian wants hard cash @Zarvan so currently we have no hard cash, So where are those $$$$$$$$$ for purchasing of those defense articles @Zarvan think logically @Zarvan not in your denial mode of yours @Zarvan :sarcastic::haha::enjoy:;)

Defense minister confirmed we are in talks for SU-35 and T-90 and S 400. JANAB hence I was right. Facebook posts are not my inside source and I have been proven right on SU-35 as well as T-90 and S 400 and Type 54 and as Rifle is finalized and finals talks have begun. You want to remain in denial your choice I give a dam. A deal has been made with China for what will not say.
T90
S400
SU 35
PLEASE WAKE ME WHEN THEY GET REAL SO I CAN WAKE YOU UP

It had to be done by PAF or has to be done if not done, because PAF needs advance fighter jets & both Mirage & F7 needs to be decommissioned asap. Also we should keep in mind that JF17 is not a solution for everything for PAF.

it takes decades to finalize any deal and mamy failed negotiations ..so answer we dont know how solid his source is..it could a be very solid... ! or nothing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom