What's new

Pakistan Becomes Majority Middle Class Country

that's great,I hope that Pakistan concentrate on developing and Pakistani can lead a happy and rich lifeˇ▽ˇ

No comparison with India, but In India the poor limit is around 26 rs a day I think which is 0.5 cents the person is considered poor and Middle class is about 50$ a day In 2013. The world poor limit is 1$ a day. BTW I was just wanting to know :)
oh,30% Indian can earn 10950$ a year?…Chinese average salary which was announced recently is 8330$...(╯°□°)

oh,30% Indian can earn 10950$ a year?…Chinese average salary which was announced recently is 8330$...(╯°□°)
Nice, to hear that :) Indian Average Income this year is around 5300 $ and yes more than 33% earn more than 11000 $ and as you know India is just below China and Brazil in number of billionaires :) Though let me tell you bro, living in India is quite Cheap, though land and house here are damn costly, but most people here have there own houses.

Nice, to hear that :) Indian Average Income this year is around 5300 $ and yes more than 33% earn more than 11000 $ and as you know India is just below China and Brazil in number of billionaires :) Though let me tell you bro, living in India is quite Cheap, though land and house here are damn costly, but most people here have there own houses.
I remember that Chinese woman usually work,it would double the salary.
Incredible,why Indian GDP was 2 trillions rather than 10?And buy cars only one in ten compared to China

My family could only earn 100,000$ (6,000,000rs) a year(my family is a middle class family in Chinese inland city)(×_×)So bad

Before u refer to house..You wold better search Chinese homeownership rate first╯▽╰

At last,I dont know what to say.
my mom tells me that watermalon is 4yuan(1yuan=10rs) a kilo
my breakfast usually costs me 4-10yuan,lunch/dinner 13-16yuan.
Most salary arent spent in buying food.

Last edited:
Incredible,why Indian GDP was 2 trillions rather than 10?And buy cars only one in ten compared to China

My family could only earn 100,000$ (6,000,000rs) a year.(×_×)So bad

Before u refer to house..You wold better search Chinese homeownership rate first╯▽╰

We cannot compare ourselves to China. China has benevolent CPC that deals irritants with impunity, hence the growth. India being a democracy cannot do the same.

I fail to see why you had to quote your family's income in the post. I make as much in less than 3 months. So, what's your point?

My family could only earn 100,000$ (6,000,000rs) a year.(×_×)So bad

No one is comparing here brother, You happened to tell me about China, I in return told you about India. Why do you need to bring your family income in here ??

No one is comparing here brother, You happened to tell me about China, I in return told you about India. Why do you need to bring your family income in here ??
Because I feel poor,it's amazing to me that Indian earns almost as much as Chinese.The consumption data I used to know seems strange at that time.It too amazing to me so I spoke out my family.
In addition,what I used to know about middle class income is arough 200,000-1,000,000yuan,my family is middle leven in middle class.I think it's okay to speak out salary in Chinese net,but in the English forum can't?

Because I feel poor,it's amazing to me that Indian earns almost as much as Chinese.The consumption data I used to know seems strange at that time.It too amazing to me so I spoke out my family.
In addition,what I used to know about middle class income is arough 200,000-1,000,000yuan,my family is middle leven in middle class.I think it's okay to speak out salary in Chinese net,but in the English forum can't?
You can, but it may seem obligatory to some people. And bro your families earns really good, the amount of money your family earns is quite enough to live a good life.

We cannot compare ourselves to China. China has benevolent CPC that deals irritants with impunity, hence the growth. India being a democracy cannot do the same.

I fail to see why you had to quote your family's income in the post. I make as much in less than 3 months. So, what's your point?
That's okay,when I was in junior school almost everyone's family was richer than my family and they showed off their fortune,I didnt feel uncomfortable.Why u care so much?

You can, but it may seem obligatory to some people. And bro your families earns really good, the amount of money your family earns is quite enough to live a good life.
...Do u need a complaining article..
May I ask u a question?
How many children are there in a normal South Asian family?

Pakistan's decided value.

LOL what kind of a rhetorical question is that? Of course it's Pakistan's "decided value" because it's decided each year by the government and others how much money qualifies a person to enter the "middle class". While $50,000 a year might constitute a middle class worker in the US, it takes a mere $5,000 a year to be a solid middle class worker in Pakistan. Basic economics 101 man.

Its my assumption and i am a real indian troll too.
On topic both india and pakistan are dirt poor with india performing marginally better than pakistan.But its almost the same.I have seen far too many people dying in hospitals due to lack of treatment resulting from monetary difficulties to come to this opinion.

Our people are probably some of the most poor and unfortunate beings on earth and i say this today with utmost sincerity.
Its a curse for a poor person to be born in subcontinent.

Sorry m8, Pakistan's still a bit better than India when it comes to that. Pakistan ranks better than India, Bangladesh on poverty scale - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom