What's new

Pakistan beats India in Indo-Pak school debate contest

Started. These threads here are like dogs tail. However good they are still they will ultimately lead to the stupid Indo-Pak so called patriotic hatred trolls.

Your eyes are infected with blind patriotism and you see Lion as mouse.Not your fault since you read Pakistani books. :lol:

Come back to the topic Mr Troll or Mr Thread Derailer ie. Pakistani kids winning in a school competition and why can't Indian kids go to Pakistan.
Well the situation presents it'self, hence let me remind you Mr Morality.... the very kids who have beaten Indian kids go to the very schools in the very country you are miserably trying hard to demean......contrary to your bankrupt beliefs.....people on Pakistani streets don't walkabout in bullet proof vests nor do they live in bunkers and neither do kids study behind sand bags.
The question you need to ask is from yourself since i know for a fact, students from UK travel to Pakistan on exchange visits.
And since you read Indian books then i suppose it all depends how you see your self. :omghaha:

a.baa-Cat-Thinks-Its-A-Lion.jpg

Well the situation presents it'self, hence let me remind you Mr Morality.... the very kids who have beaten Indian kids go to the very schools in the very country you are miserably trying hard to demean......contrary to your bankrupt beliefs.....people on Pakistani streets don't walkabout in bullet proof vests nor do they live in bunkers and neither do kids study behind sand bags.
The question you need to ask is from yourself since i know for a fact, students from UK travel to Pakistan on exchange visits.
And since you read Indian books then i suppose it all depends how you see your self. :omghaha:

Thanks for proving in each thread that you are a Master Troll.

So you admitted that you are a cat who thinks he is a Lion.

Get back to the topic. :lol:

this is jsut to make them happy and we are magnanimous in treating our guests. unlike paksitanis who come to india and bd mouth their hosts like musharraf and rahman malik

thats all fine.. but paksitan is still a terrorist nation.

Why free trade between india and pakistan is not a good idea

pakistani side explaining the "not a good idea" part while pakistan GoP is trying to push for it while hawks oppose it.

Indian side explaining the "good idea part" GoI might be ok with it while hawks oppose against it.

result ------Pakistani wins debate........Hawks Agenda Accomplished:omghaha:

Started. These threads here are like dogs tail. However good they are still they will ultimately lead to the stupid Indo-Pak so called patriotic hatred trolls.

Have a heart; they have to blow winds some place. Unfortunately it happens 'even on the straight and level' sensible threads like this one. THAT is the tragedy!

LOL....why is children debating such a big issue ? .....its not like these children is going to grow up and stop terrorism :lol:.....they are simple going to emigrate to USA or Australia or Canada or be illegal immigrats in UK.

We are best! :pakistan:

Sorry LOSERS

I am disappointed that our kids even go to the **** stain that is our neighbor.

I am against any such interactions because Indians are uncivilized and primitive in general.

Can we get those decent debaters to join here instead of the chestthumping brown trash we have and not surprisingly tolerate?

Pakistani kids,also won a competetion in Maxico not long ago where they quite litrally humiliated S.Korean finalists.

I don't know if Military would be willing to unleash the breed they raise at schools like,PAF college sargodha,Cadet college hassan abdal and military college jehlum. From what i saw those boys are bread only to kick butt!

Congratulations!

Can we get those decent debaters to join here instead of the chestthumping brown trash we have and not surprisingly tolerate?

Although your ape howls might be holy for your countrymen, we still find it primitive.

I wonder what will be the expression of those boys participated in this debate, if they happened to see this thread and kind of debate we are having on it...... Shame!!!!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom