What's new

Pakistan beats India in Indo-Pak school debate contest

Last year a student from SICAS came second in an International debating competition, which in any case was won by Team Pakistan.

8-2-2012_61705_l.jpg

Team Pakistan wins debating competition in Mexico | Amazing & Interesting - geo.tv

Is La Marts that good?

BTW congrats to Pakistani team

K. Chatterjee and yours truly were on the team in 66, KChat being an order of magnitude a greater intellect than I. The previous year, it was Rafat Said, the grandson of the Nawab of Chhatri, and my hero, and I.

KChat and I were teamed through school, college and institute, a total of seven years. He was a year junior, but an awesome, overpowering intellect, with a total absence of ego. Our best moment was when for IIMC, in a stricken field, having lost to IIMA on most events, we wiped their clocks in the debate.

Congrats. This is not the first time a Pakistani school team has won a debate in India. If I am not wrong last year too a Pakistani school team won a debate in Delhi. One of the team members even joined pdf to share his thoughts.

Why do only Pakistanis come to India? Why not Indians go there? It would have been very interesting if there was a debate between Indian school and Pakistani School in Pakistan.
If Indians go to Pakistan, they will surely loose to the Pakistanis. Why? Because they'll bribe them with those delicious Lahori kababs from Anarkali Bazaar to loose! :P :lol:

Why dint Indians speak for and given chance to speak against to Pakistani students ?

obvious. Indian judges vote for Pakistani students when they speak against their own country.

simple and clear

in other words even the most shining Indian shining institute dint have the stomach to speak for Pakistani stand.

Pakistani students came to India and participated and won.Opposite is highly unlikely to happen since Talibunnies are killing students and destroying schools in Pakistan.Shame on you.

Seems like you are always negative and always burning in the hatred towards India.You seems to be hardwired for hatred for India and even spewing venom against India in dreams. :astagh:

Get well soon. :bunny:

Why do only Pakistanis come to India? Why not Indians go there? It would have been very interesting if there was a debate between Indian school and Pakistani School in Pakistan.

Any way congrats to Pakistan. :cheers:

Talibunnies are destroying schools and killing students so why would Indian students want to become Malala???

Just the idea of going to Pakistan is scary due to the civil war and do you think parents of the kids would want that??

Yea and i suppose all the females in India now go out with a padlock on them. !!

And the Mouse can only pretend to roar. !!

Your eyes are infected with blind patriotism and you see Lion as mouse.Not your fault since you read Pakistani books. :lol:

Come back to the topic Mr Troll or Mr Thread Derailer ie. Pakistani kids winning in a school competition and why can't Indian kids go to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom