What's new

Pakistan bans Valentine's Day celebrations in Islamabad?

کیونکہ جیسے ہی پاکستانی سیکیورٹی ناکام ہوتی ہے میں اس پر بات کرتا ہوں موڈریٹر اور ایڈمن حضرات کو فورا لگتا ہے اسکی چپ کراؤ یہ مقدس گائے کو ڈنڈے مار رہا ہے۔

امریکی ہمارے گھر گھس کر اسامہ کو مار گئے
طالبان ہمارے جی ایچ کیو گھس گئے
طالبان ہمارے پی تھری سی تباہ کر گئے
طالبان ہمارے ساب-2000 تباہ کر گئے
طالبان ہماری جیلیں توڑ کر بندے چھڑا گئے فوجی چھاؤنی کے سامنے ہی
امریکی ہماری فوج کی اچھی طرح ٹھکائی کر گئے سلالہ پر
امریکی ہمیں ڈرون سے مار مار سدھارتے رہے
ہر بار میں بین ضرور ہوا اس سب کی ناکامی پر بات کرنے کے جرم میں
Hazoor kise mokay par khamoshi ikhtiyar karna munasib hota hay

Sounds like bakwas, there is no ban.
I wonder when there will be a call for a ban, nay a culling of terrorist sympathisers.
I'm sure some dude with a heart shaped balloon and a box of chocolates poses a far more imminent threat.

Last edited:
i dont even understand the concept of Valentines day......if you love somebody, love them as much everyday. Now of course dont buy them chocolate everyday otherwise they'll get fat and ugly - rendering them less lovable :laugh:

Sounds like bakwas, there is no ban.
I wonder when there will be a call for a ban, nay a culling of terrorist sympathisers.
I'm sure some dude with a heart shaped balloon and a box of chocolates poses a far more imminent threat.
There is no ban mairey shehar ko badnaam karnay ki sazish rachi ja rahe hay :pissed:

Only Pakistanis with inferiority complex vis a vis the West ( Pakistani "liberals") want to celebrate this nonsense holiday. A proud Pakistani doesn't need to celebrate western celebrations.
it's not about that. it's about the freedom to celebrate whatever you want. if you dont like valentines day, dont celebrate, but dont encroach on someone else's right to enjoy it.

it's not about that. it's about the freedom to celebrate whatever you want. if you dont like valentines day, dont celebrate, but dont encroach on someone else's right to enjoy it.
You are arguing with someone who supports White supermists cuz they are right wingers :hitwall:

Yet u wrote an answer. I think the observation hit you between ur legs. personal beliefs should never be subject to Country bans but a mullah like you will not understand. How would you like it if the Western World banned goat Eid on grounds of it being a regressive muslim practice? You will be crying Islamophobia.

473401_239ae78ea401ef8a655d5f4eb74979f9.jpg
:omghaha::omghaha:

That's not entirely true. The majority can make laws, but only such laws that don't impinge the freedom of others. In the US, the bill of rights was written down precisely for this reason - so that the majority cannot vote away the fundamental rights of minorities.

In most common law countries, including India, even an absolute majority cannot make laws that take away the freedoms and liberties of minorities.

Even if the entire US senate and congress, or the entire Indian parliament were composed of MPs representing one party, they cannot make laws that are unconstitutional.
The entire world does not consist of US and India only. In Europe and Israel questioning the holocaust can land you in jail, so where does the right of those who want to question the holocaust go?? Out the window.

Pakistan, just like Europe and Israel, is not the USA (neither is most of the world). India is questionable considering how Muslims have been lynched over the suspicion of eating cow meat and the Hindu majority has forbidden the Muslim minority from slaughtering cows.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom