What's new

Pakistan bans Valentine's Day celebrations in Islamabad?

Kia farq parta hay phelay konsa bachy open min celebrate kartay thay :D Jis nay Gift nikalwana ho ga nikalwa he lain gay bhalay valentine day ho yaa naa ho :sarcastic:

the title of elite membership is only due to paid subscription to the forum (if I'm correct), nothing else. One could be a recent member with elite status because of a paid subscription.

It depends on number of posts - you are just 7 messages away from becoming an "elite member" yourself !

Secondly, again, its NOT about what I THINK, its about how the majority feels. I thought I made this clear. Majority trumps individual opinion.

If the majority thought it is OK to nit send little girls to school would you go along with that?

Quote from Margret Mead " never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"

Kia farq parta hay phelay konsa bachy open min celebrate kartay thay :D Jis nay Gift nikalwana ho ga nikalwa he lain gay bhalay valentine day ho yaa naa ho :sarcastic:
Ap say kis Amna nay easyload mang liya :D

The government is denying but I am sure those Jamaat e islami idiots aren't foaming at the mouth for a ban on valentines day. Give people freedom, man.
Ho kariya pyar diyaan galaan

Secondly the title of elite membership is only due to paid subscription to the forum (if I'm correct), nothing else. One could be a recent member with elite status because of a paid subscription

Here we go. Main pehle he suspicious ho Rahi Thi regarding your status. :p
Kitnay paise Diye Hain Wase :D @Zibago

It depends on number of posts - you are just 7 messages away from becoming an "elite member" yourself !

Last time I checked elite membership was from paid subscription. Maybe the rules have changed since I last checked.

If the majority thought it is OK to nit send little girls to school would you go along with that?

Quote from Margret Mead " never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"

I guess so because all over the world the majority dictates the norms, not just in Pakistan.

1037708-CartoonSabirNazarthFebruary-1455212021-749-640x480.JPG

Jahil hakumat ko smjhao valentines ka mtlb ye nhi ke ap sirf GF/BF ko hi flowers dete hain :hitwall:

pakistan a country where mullah is free to spread hate whole year but lovers are banned to celebrate a day :tdown:

For mullahs and islamists, kissing is haram and killing is halal.

I guess so because all over the world the majority dictates the norms, not just in Pakistan.

That's not entirely true. The majority can make laws, but only such laws that don't impinge the freedom of others. In the US, the bill of rights was written down precisely for this reason - so that the majority cannot vote away the fundamental rights of minorities.

In most common law countries, including India, even an absolute majority cannot make laws that take away the freedoms and liberties of minorities.

Even if the entire US senate and congress, or the entire Indian parliament were composed of MPs representing one party, they cannot make laws that are unconstitutional.

Back
Top Bottom